‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

Thanks

Lizzie's PoV

"Woah. Woah. Woah. So you have a little sister?" Sammi asked in shock.

"Yeah. I've known since she was born, but we didn't see each other, and then she just showed up." I shrugged.

"Is she hot?" Ashley asked.

"She's 18." Andy glared.

"So she's legal?" He smirked.

"You even touch my little sister, I will personally hurt you in that area where you don't want to get hurt." I knew it was protective, but it's Ashley Purdy, he's like a big brother, but I'm not trusting him around Samantha.

"Fine." He sighed giving up.

"She just showed up?" Jake asked. I nodded.

"Alexis was here for my birthday and she showed up at the door. Found us on google." I explained.

"Speaking of birthdays." CC smirked. Pulling something out of Lauren's bag. "We got you presents." He sang. We all laughed and soon everyone was holding a present for me.

"You can't open them while we're here." Jinxx told me. "Don't want you chewing our asses off."

"Fine. Just put them on the coffee table or something." I sighed.

"Can I meet your sister?" Ella asked.

"Me too?" Sammi asked hopefully.

"Don't leave me out." Lauren laughed.

"If you want. Come on." I kissed Andy's cheek before leaving with the girls.

"So what's her name?" Ella asked.

"Samantha."

"She's amazing already." Sammi smiled.

I knocked on her door and waited a couple minutes before she opened it.

"Sorry I had headphones in." She told me before noticing who was with me. "Oh my god."

"Hi!" Ella smiled. "So you're the little sister?" Samantha managed to nod.

"You told them about me?!" She asked in shock.

"And the guys. They wanted to meet you."

"I'm a mess." She complained. Closing the door. "I'll be right back."

"She's not as calm as you were..." Sammi laughed.

"I was fangirling on the inside. Trust me." We continued to make conversation until Samantha opened the door again. This time looking a little better.

"I can't believe you three are standing in front of me right now." She fangirled.

"What am I nothing to you? Besides I am married to the lead singer. Isn't he the most popular?" I asked.

"You just won't admit we're better than you." Lauren joked.

"Most likely." I laughed.

"Oh. I'm Sammi. That's Ella. And that's Lauren. You know Lizzie." Sammi introduced. Samantha just nodded.

"You want to meet the guys?" I asked. "Or stay in your room?"

"You're telling me that all if black veil brides is in the same house as me?" She asked in a quiet voice. We all nodded.

"I'm guessing you're a fan?" Lauren laughed.

"Yeah." Samantha admitted.

"Well come on then." Sammi grabbed her hand and we walked back to where the band was.

"We brought Lizzie's sister back with us." Ella announced. Samantha didn't say anything, and suddenly was shy.

"We got a shy one." Jake laughed.

"We'll fix that." Ashley smirked, receiving a glare from me, Andy, and the girls.

We sat back down, Samantha sat on the other side of Andy. But you could tell she was really nervous.

The rest of the night consisted of everyone catching up, and just hanging out. Everyone was gone by 2am.

"And then there were three." Andy said.

"I'm going to go to sleep. I'm really tired. It's been a long day." Samantha told us.

"Night." Andy and I said at the same time. We waited until we heard her door closed until we started talking.

"Was today a good day?" He asked.

"Best birthday in forever." I smiled.

"Good." He kissed me shortly before he pulled away. "Wanna go see your other presents?"

"I almost forgot you got me more."

He just grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs.

"Turn around." He told me. I did as he said and felt a cold metal fall against my chest.

"A locket?" I asked and opened it to see a picture of us on stage the first day we met, and a picture of us on our wedding day. "As cliche as it is, I love it." I whispered.

"Wanna see your third and final gift?" He asked and dub into his pocket only to hold up what Ashley had gotten me. A small bag if condoms.

"My sister is down stairs." I argued. "Trust me when I say I love the idea, but I just met her."

"Then we'll be quiet." He shrugged.

"I've never had birthday sex before..." I trailed off.

"First time for everything."

"If she hears us I won't even kiss you until New Years." I threatened.

"You'd never be able to do it. Besides she won't hear us."

"She's downstairs. And according to the guys we're loud." I told him.

"We were also in a bunk. It's kind of difficult there." He chuckled.

"What if she wa-" he cut me off by kissing me roughly.

"Now." He started. "Are we going to get in that bed, or are you going to make me have blue balls?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He picked me up so I was straddling him and brought us to the bed.

"I love you." He told me as the clothes started to come off.

"I love you too." I said.

*****************

"You're beautiful." Andy whispered as I rolled off of him.

"You tell me all the time." I laughed.

"Only because its true." He smiled.

"You always get like this after we have sex." I sighed.

"I'm like this all the time. I just get away with it after sex. If I was like this during the day you'd probably argue with me."

"You're right." I told him.

"I usually am."

"Can you go get me clothes?" I asked sweetly. "Preferably your boxers and one of your shirts."

"Sure babe." He pecked my lips before getting up, pulling on his own boxers and then going to his dresser to get me some.

"You're really attractive." I told him.

"You're just noticing that now?" He laughed.

"No, but I wanted to tell you." I said as he handed me the clothes. "Your batman shirt." I smiled.

"We're being nostalgic." He reminded me.

"I'm going to make food." I told him getting out of the bed.

"I'll come with you." Andy said also getting up.

"Put a shirt on then."

"Why?" He complained.

"My sister is downstairs and we might wake her up. And your back is scratched up." I laughed.

"Which is your fault." He glared as he pulled a shirt over his head.

"Says the guy who made it so I can't walk or even stand without being in pain."

"Want me to carry you?" He asked.

"No." I pouted and grabbed his hand as we walked down stairs.

"What are we going to make?"

"Cinnamon rolls." I told him.

"Really?" He laughed. I nodded and got out the pillsbury can I had bought a while back.

"I didn't get a cake you know." I pointed out as I started opening the can.

"Fuck. I knew I forgot something." Andy sighed. "We can go get one tomorrow. I promise."

"I don't want a cake." I laughed. "It's fine. You just have to help roll these out."

"Sure." He smiled.

We finished baking them and putting the frosting on them before we ate a couple.

"Thank you." I said when we went back upstairs. "Today had some stressful moments, and if you weren't here I probably wouldn't have gotten through it."

"That's why I'm here."

"And that's why I'm so lucky." I smiled. He kissed me.

"I'm the lucky one." He laughed. "Goodnight Lizzie."

"Night." I said and soon fell asleep.

Things were going so well. And I loved it.