‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

Happy Holdays

Lizzie's PoV

*Christmas Eve*

Samantha was still staying with us. She was going to until she could figure something out, besides it was the holidays, and she's my little sister, I'm not going to kick her out onto the street.

I hadn't heard from Alexis since my birthday. I assume she went home, but you never know.

I sighed and put the thought aside. It's Christmas Eve, and I had to finish putting everything together. Andy and Samantha had been spending time together, which was great since it gave me the time and space to do everything I had to.

Currently I was wrapping Andy's birthday present since it was the 26th. I had already finished wrapping his and Samantha's Christmas presents along with the guys and Leah's. Andy had been trying to peek all week at what I had gotten him, but given up recently.

I put the last piece of tape on his present and leaned back in the chair, glad it was finally done.

"Tired?" Andy asked coming up behind me.

"Not really. I have a lot of paper cuts though." I told him.

"That's why you shouldn't procrastinate." He laughed. I just glared at him. "We made cookies." He handed me a plate of decorated sugar cookies. I smiled.

"My sister and I did something like this when we were kids. We went to my aunts and she put us to work. We spent the whole day making different kinds of cookies then putting them on plates and covering them with some Christmas plastic wrap." I told him. "We went and gave them all to everyone in the neighborhood after."

"Did you get to eat any?" He asked.

"Of course. I was like 9 years old, you couldn't put anything with sugar in front of me and have me not eat it." I laughed. "What time is it?" I asked.

"5:48. In the morning." He told me. "Merry Christmas Lizzie." He leaned down to kiss me.

"Merry Christmas." I smiled.

"Do you want to take a nap and do present stuff later?"

"Can I?" I asked.

"Course babe. Love you." He said.

"Love you too. Wake me up in a few hours." I said and went upstairs. Once I hit the bed sleep took over.

The light from the blinds is what woke me up. I groaned and looked over at the clock, it was almost 1pm, why hasn't Andy woken me up yet?

I sighed and got out of bed and walking downstairs. I stopped in the kitchen to grab a cookie before walking into the living room. I stopped on my tracks when I saw Andy on the couch. On top of my little sister.

I stared at them for a minute before turning around and walking back up to Andy and I's bedroom. Slamming the door so they'd realize I was awake. I grabbed a back pack and put a few of my essentials into it, a change of clothes, a brush, tampons, phone charger, everything I could think of. A few minutes later the last person I wanted to see came through the door.

"I swear nothing happened." Andy told me desperately.

"Then what did I just walk in on." I said trying to keep my voice calm. "The most upsetting thing about this is who it was with." I shook my head and went to walk away but he stopped me.

"I love you." He whispered. A tear fell down my cheek.

"I know." I said before putting the back pack over my shoulder and walking out of the room.

I grabbed my wallet and phone off the table before I left the house. I saw Samantha but she didn't even look up at me. I sighed before walking out of the house. Not bothering to close it. I just wanted to get out of there as soon as I could.

After about twenty minutes of walking I ended up at some park. I sat down on a bench and thought about what just happened.

Andy cheated on me. With my sister. On Christmas. I am going insane?

Part of me knew it might happen. I mean he's the lead singer of a band and groupies do exist, the thing that hurt the most was that it was my little sister who I met just a little over a month ago.

I finally felt another tear roll down my cheek. I don't know how long I sat on that bench crying until my phone finally started buzzing with a phone call.

"What?" I sniffed answering it.

"Woah some ones in a bad mood." Danny laughed.

"Sorry. It's been a bad day." I admitted.

"What happened?" He asked worried.

"Andy happened. I woke up and went downstairs and he was on the couch on top of my little sister." I explained.

"He did what?" He exclaimed.

"Yep." I sighed.

"Are you okay?" When I didn't answer he chuckled. "Right bad question. Where are you?"

"Some park. I don't know."

"I'm gonna come get you." He told me.

"No Danny. I want to be alone. I'll be fine. I promise. Don't tell Andy where I am if he calls you."

"I won't. But I will yell at him." He said.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Call you later." He promised.

"Okay bye. " I hung up and opened twitter.

Merry Christmas guys. Hope you're all having a good day, I know I'm not.

As soon as I pressed tweet I regretted it. I didn't bother deleting it though. I just squeezed my eyes shut and held back more tears.

I sighed and got up and continued walking. Even though it was Christmas there were still a lot of people out and about. I just kept my head down until I arrived at my location.

The only place that would be open on Christmas. A bar.

After a few drinks I was already feeling tipsy. I didn't just order beers. I was angry, and hurt, I didn't want to feel, so being an idiot I ordered the hardest thing they had.

The only people in a bar on Christmas are the regulars. And bar regulars aren't nice people. Usually alcoholics with horrible lives who only live off of alcohol. It was mostly men. Sleazy, stinky, drunk men, who were all over me.

As much as I wanted to get my mind off of Andy I couldn't bring myself to cheating. I knew first hand how much that hurt, and I wasn't going to do that to him no matter how pissed off as I was.

"Lizzie?!" I heard a British voice yell.

"Ello Danny." I giggled mocking his accent.

"You're drunk." He stated standing in front of me.

"Very my dear friend." I told him, still speaking in an accent.

"Let's get you home." He laughed.

"Nooooo." I complained. The men around me agreeing.

"Not home home." He told me. "You're coming to my place."

"Fine." I sighed as he grabbed my backpack.

"I can't believe you got drunk." He shook his head as we got in a taxi.

"It's not that hard to believe." I slurred.

"You just went from being a giggling drunk, to a serious drunk." He pointed out.

"No shit Sherlock." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not your normal drunk if you haven't noticed."

"Andy called me. Along with everyone else. He really panicked when he saw your tweet." He told me.

"Good." I mumbled.

"Have you checked your phone?" He asked. I shook my head and took it from my pocket. I had messages from everyone. Leah, Ashley, Dahvie, Jayy, Kellin, all of Black Veil Brides and most of all, Andy.

The messages from Leah, Kellin, and BVB were all asking me if I was okay and saying that Andy didn't mean it.

Jayy and Dahvie had said that he was a dick and if I needed a place to stay their house was open.

Andy's texts made me more depressed than I already was.

I'm sorry.

I seriously don't know why I did it. Lizzie. I love you. I wouldn't hurt you. You know that.

Come back please.

I know there's no excuse, it just happened.

Please believe me.

Please Lizzie.

I'll explain everything.

Will you please just call me.

No one knows where you are.

You don't have to come back. Just tell me you're okay.

The last one had to break my heart the most, and I don't know why. It's just three words that I'd heard a million times.

I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
http://ask.fm/AskingAngie