Status: **In Progress**

Out With a Bang

You Got It Stuck Where

Upon entering the warehouse we found out that it was actually the place they were staying until they left in a few days. It was pretty sweet. They had equipment set up and Andy was in one of the booths recording vocals, and CC was having a spaz attack over in the corner talking to Robert who looked angry. I looked over at Craig.

"What's that all about?" I questioned him.

"I have no idea whatsoever. They've been going at it since we got here." Craig shrugged.

"That's what she said." I laughed. Craig stuck his tongue out at me.

"They're arguing on whose better. The Rev... And some other dude who's name escapes me." I glanced over at the new voice and discovered Max. "Hey! I saw you in the audience tonight!" I smiled and waved.

"Hi, I'm Isobel." I grinned at him.

"It's Mike Portnoy. Nice to meet you Isobel!" CC said suddenly beside us.

I stared at CC like he just kicked my favorite puppy. I really hope he wasn't saying that Mike Portnoy was better than the Rev. May he Rock In Peace foREVer!

CC glanced at my face and laughed. "I'm saying the Rev."

I let out a breath of relief. I was so glad I didn't have to kill him. I turned my attention to Robert. I glared at him. He held up his hands in mock surrender.

"Everyone is entitled to there on opinions. Meet to nice you, Isobel." I grinned widely.

"I like your style Mr. Ortiz. Has anyone ever mentioned that you look like Slash?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Once or twice it might have come up." He quickly walked off in a different direction. I saw him go up to Jonathan and that began talking.

Craig directed me to the couch which Monte was sitting at with Jinxx and Jake. I sat in between the two. We had been talking about random crap for the last 15 minutes when the door to the warehouse opened. I glanced up to see a girl walk in.

"Hey Desi! Come over and meet these peeps! They are epic!" CC shouted and began waving wildly.

The girl approached unsurely. I smiled at her. Which she quickly returned looking more confident.

"Hi! I'm Isobel. These are my brothers Alec, and Jonathan. That bitch over there is Cam. I'm the cool one." I told her smirking at my brothers. Jonathan was staring at her with wide eyes. I vaguely heard Alec curse under his breath. I quickly noticed why. Jonathan's fangs were protruding and veins were underneath. What did that mean? Was he ok?

"Umm... Nice to meet you, Desi. Jonathan here needs some fresh air. I'm going to take him outside real quick." Alec said and hurriedly picked him up and rushed out. I glanced around to see if anyone noticed. I was relived to find no one notice it. Looking at Desi though she looked shocked and... Was that hurt?

"I'm sorry. Don't mind them there all complete nutters. You get used to it after a while. Jonathan has his weird awkward moments. That was one of them." I smiled trying to reassure her. She nodded and sat beside me where Jinxx had just sat seconds before he got up with Jake.

"So where did they pick you up at?" She said with a grin.

"I kinda ran into Jinxx rounding the corner... literally ran into him... so the corner. Cam and I were kinda spooked." I sat giggling. Even though it was just a few hours prior it felt like forever ago.

"Brilliant. Has Ash hit on you yet? He hit on me within the first 3 minutes that he met me." I laughed.

"Hey! I resent that." Ashley said from across from me.

"Babe, you would be jailbait." Desi had a shit eating grin.

"I didn't know that at the time damnit!" He smacked his hand on the table. I couldn't help but giggle at the Purdy fool that sat before me. "What the hell are you laughing at? I'll shove CC's goddamn drum stick up your ass! It's not funny having that stuck in you. I know. I had it stuck in my pants and it was impaling me!"

"You got it stuck where?" Alec asked coming back in.

"In the front of my jeans. It impaled my stomach..." He cringed.

"That's what she said!" Desi, CC, Andy, Max, Craig, and I all yelled at once.

Everyone who wasn't screaming covered their ears. Desi began giggling.

I turned to her. "So if your jailbait how old are you?"

"I'm 16. I turn 17 in 4 months." She grinned.

"Sweet!!! I turn 18 in a few weeks. I'm super nervous about it." I said nervously.

"Why in the hell are you nervous?" I shrugged.

"It's a personal reason."

"Oh. I totally feel ya."

"So Desi...?" I glanced over at Alec. He was nervous... What?

"Yeah?" She stared at Alec curiously.

"You mind taking a walk with me." She stared at him like he was nuts.

"He's harmless. Despite his size." I mentally smacked myself. That was a total "That's what she said" moment. I'm surprised no one has claimed it.

"Umm... yeah sure. As long as you promise to like not stab me or some shit like that."

"Scouts Honor." Alec failed at doing the hand sign.

"Scout's a bitch!" Andy shouted from inside the recording booth. We all began laughing hysterically.

I watched Alec and Desi curiously as they left the room. I looked around the room. CC sat in a corner texting. I got up and sat in the chair that was vacant beside him.

"Watcha doing?" I said in a little kid voice.

"Something." He said in the same voice grinning.

"What's something?" Still in the same voice.

"Texting my girlfriend Emma." He said. I awwed. His eyes lit up when he said her name. "She's a roadie like Desi." I nodded.

"Sweet!" He nodded and went back to texting away.

I got back up and sat with Jinxx and Jake.

"So you want to tell us what happened tonight? Well me." Jinxx said as Jake got up and laughed.

"Didn't Cam give you the run down?" I said.

"Yes. I wanna hear what you have to say." He moved forward slightly. I blushed.

"We were chased and shot at... “I stuttered. That was the only answer he would receive.

"That it...?" I nodded. He sighed and rubbed his face and sat back.

"Look Jinxx... I would love nothing more than to tell you. It's not really something that is totally believable though."

"Try me."

"I'd rather not tell a rockstar whom I'm never gonna see again after today."

"I can promise you that you will." I looked up sharply.

"Why would you say that?" I said a grin appearing on my face.

"Because I find you... intriguing. In fact I think you are quite beautiful. I can't let a pretty girl slip out of my hands like that." He whispered the last part.

"I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult." I said moving forward.

"A compliment definitely." I smirked.

"Isobel! We have to go! My mom is going to shit a brick if I'm not home soon!" I groaned and looked at Cam and nodded.

"I'll be outside in a second." He nodded and rushed out.

"Give me your number. You know... in case you feel like telling me what happened." Jinxx said.

"Of course." We quickly exchanged numbers. I was pulled into a hug by Jinxx. He smelled really good. Different then Mikal but still good. I felt my stomach drop at my thought of Mikal. Soon I was squished by all of BVB and ETF. I grinned and said good bye. When I walked outside Jonathan was talking to Desi a good ways away.

"She's his mate." I turned around quickly. Alec stood there. I smiled hugely.

My brother found his mate. That meant the greatest thing to me. He would be happy. She was really nice from what I could tell. I watched as she hugged Jonathan. He lit up. I smiled softly.

He would be fine. I looked to where Mikal had been before we went into the warehouse. He was no longer there.

I would be fine to. I would find my mate. Maybe he was closer than I thought. I smiled at the thought of Mikal being my mate. Then my thoughts drifted to Jinxx. I blinked. Jinxx?

Things were about to get really complicated.