Status: **In Progress**

Out With a Bang

What You Got

The minute I woke up this morning I was excited. Today was the day. I would get to see my idols in concert. Hopefully they would do a Meet and Greet. That would make my day. I giggled with excitement. I let out a shriek when my door suddenly opened and slammed into the wall. Cam stood in the door way with Alec.

“Wake up Best Friend!” Cam started singing ‘Goodbye Graceful’ by Falling in Reverse as he walked around my room dancing. Yeah he was awesome.

“I’m up and alive Cammie Bear! That’s the wrong band you know?” I said chuckling and got up. Alec began shrieking like a banshee.

“OH my GOD, it’s hideous!” He said and covered his eyes. He turned around and began running. He ran smack dab into the wall. I busted out laughing as he stumbled backward. I glanced into the mirror attached to my door. Oh wow. It is hideous. I had a rats nest on my head.

“Whoa! What the hell is up with your hair?” Mikal said as he stepped over a whimpering Alec. He had ended up on the floor clutching his eyes whilst rocking back and forth. I began giggling once more. I flipped off Mikal and pointed to the door.

“Only gay best friends are allowed in here right now!” I shouted. Everyone began walking to the door. “Cameron? You’re the gay best friend.” He chuckled and closed the door.

“I already knew that chicky. I was just going to shut the door?” He then proceeded to lock the door.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!” Mikal’s voice rang throughout the house. I busted out laughing.

“That’s not a lot now is it?” I shouted back earning laughter from my brother and longtime friend.

“Then don’t do anything I would!” Cam busted out laughing.

“Sure! Like that’s gonna happen.” I smirked. I quickly hopped out of my bed and told Cam I was going to take a shower. He told me he was going to raid my closet.

As soon as I got of the shower I began to work on my hair. I styled my hair in the fashion that Andy used to always have his hair before he decided to chop it all off. I was going to wear war paint to the concert, but I wasn’t going to put it on right now. It would just get all smudged and come off. My war paint, I planned, would looked like Jinxx. I found him adorable. He reminded me of a Teddy Bear. I know weird comparison. But alas, tis true. I smiled at myself in the mirror.

When I finally emerged from the restroom with nothing but my towel, Cam sat on my bed with clothes already laid out. I chuckled at his choice in clothes. My old and worn out batman top sat there. I had long ago cut the collar out and made it so it dipped low, but didn’t disturb the Batman logo. Laid out beside it was a really short pair of black shorts. They had originally been skinny jeans that had gotten so worn out the pants leg had ripped. I’d gotten one of my old friends to fix it. Knee high converse is what greeted me next with yellow laces.

“Why you come out naked. We’ve been over this. I’m gay.” I chuckled at Cameron.

“I couldn’t resist the chance to try to seduce you babe.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Now get out so I can get dressed.” He was already out the door before I could even finish my sentence.

Once I had everything on I went over to my wall that had necklaces hanging from a Batman coat rack. I loved batman in case you didn’t know. Not because Andy Biersack liked batman either! Mikal got that idea once. It didn’t end well. I’d kicked him where no man wants to be kicked. I grabbed a brass knuckles necklace that I’d gotten from Xavier for my birthday last year. I took the black studded belt that hung on it as well and grabbed the Come at Me Bro belt buckle that I loved to death. After I had all of this on I darted down stairs and came to a stop in front of Jonathan.

“Who’s ready for today?!” I shouted and chorus of ‘me’ was shouted. I giggled. I’d decided to just do my war paint when we got there. Glancing at the clock let me know that it was 10:37. We we’re going to get there early to get at the front of the pit before anyone else could.

“Is everyone ready?” Cam asked. He was assigned the task of transportation. We all nodded. Not that he was complaining. It was better than Jonny driving or me for that matter. We both drove like lunatics. Needless to say, people never instructed me to drive. I was fine with that. “Let’s go then!”

It would take us about an hour and a half to get there according to Cam. So the way there consisted of us listening to escape the Fate, Black Veil Brides, and Avenged sevenfold, just because I loved them though. So here we were in a convertible with me in the front, belting out the words to Critical Acclaim at the top of my lungs at a red light. Imagine how many weird looks you would get, a lot of them to say the least. At least I was having fun.

“I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it!” Mikal was in the backseat snapping his fingers while singing it. I laughed. So for shits and giggles, I sang along with him.

We couldn’t get there fast enough. We’d been driving for thirty minutes and sometime along in there Alec had fallen asleep. With as loud as Mikal and I were singing I didn’t know how. I soon became restless.

“Hey! Have you ever noticed that clouds are like…? Ninjas? One minute they’re there then the next there fuckin in Hong Kong!” I sighed. Clouds… I wanna be a cloud.

“What the hell are you smoking? Girl you’re trippin.” I smiled over at Cam.

“It’s the truth.” I couldn’t help but laugh at the expression on his face. I jumped out of my skin when Alec started talking though.

“What the hell is going on…? Dude Cam, who pissed in your cheerios?” Yeah, that was the look on his face. Even though he wasn’t mad, it was still funny.

“Are we almost there yet?!” Jonathan was getting angsty in his pants you see. He secretly got a thrill off of the fact that he got to see Max. Hell we were all kind of excited about seeing him. Though I didn’t necessarily care for Max Green, come to think of it, I didn’t particularly care for any of them. I just liked the music.

“Yes Jonathan we are about 15 minutes away.” Cam was annoyed. Every 5 seconds Jonathan would ask the same question. At heart this entire family was a bunch of kids.

I quickly changed the song on the I-pod only to have Unholy come on. I grinned. Nice song choice. I giggled when Mikal started singing in the backseat.

“That’s why you’re feeling so… UNHOLY!” At the end we all yelled it out. What can I say it was a good song? We listened to Black Veil Brides for the remainder of the trip.

The second we got there I quickly went to the bathroom and did my make up while the guys went to the bathroom. I smiled at my finished work. It looked amazing. Me being me I blew a kiss to myself in the mirror. I found the guys waiting outside for me. After a few comments on my war paint we headed to the line. Guess what…

“Hell yeah bitches! We’re the first Mother Fuckers here.” As soon as Alec started screaming that two girls with Andy war paint came up behind us. “What you got Bitches?!” I collapsed on the ground in a fit of giggles. The two girls glared at us. All at once we flipped them off. We sat in that line for 5 hours before they let us in.

We gave the man our tickets and hightailed it to the pit. Once again we were the first. Everyone else was getting the merchandise. We would get it later.

“Mother Fuckers are so stupid! We the first niggaz in here again, Ha-ha!” Alec seriously needed to lay off the red bulls. I rolled my eyes at my brother.

“Dude, shut up would you?” I smiled at Cam and mouthed ‘thank you!’ He winked at me.

It was about an hour later that the lights went dim and escape the Fate came out. I had a screaming fit when I saw Bryan. He was adorable. Like, like, like a boss man. Ha that was the first thing that popped in my head. It doesn’t really fit, but it’ll have to do.

A little while later they went off stage and the lights once again went dim. The chant of ‘Black Veil Brides’ suddenly consumed the arena. Cam and I were quick to join in on the fun. Then we saw them. Alec was screaming Jake’s name like a little girl. I giggled. He was adorable. I squealed when I saw Jinxx though. Mikal laughed at me. I was quick to pout. When I looked back up at the stage I saw Ashley standing in front of us. They were playing New Religion. As I watched him play he looked at me and winked. I began giggling. Hey! Don’t judge, the dudes hot.

I sighed as they began playing the last show of the night. I sighed once more. I didn’t want the night to be over. So much build up. Jake and Jinxx were playing in front of us now. I began singing along to Beautiful Remains. It had been a fan request. I loved the song though. I saw Jake point something out to Jinxx and he looked my way. He smiled at me. A big goofy grinned quickly took hold of my face. He mouthed ‘nice war paint’ to me. My smile became bigger. I mouthed back ‘Thanks!’ He looked like he was laughing. I blushed.

When the song ended the guys said quick thanks and left the stage.

I smiled. Best Night Ever!