Status: **In Progress**

Out With a Bang

What The Hell Is Going On

Alec, Jonathan, Mikal, Cam, and I were headed back to the house. Glancing at the clock lead me to figuring out that it was almost 1:00 A.M. You’re probably wondering why it’s so late right. The concert ended at 11:00 due to encores. So that’s on explanation. The other is Alec wanted to stop at McDonalds.

I was kind of disappointed. Not at the concert but because of the fact that I wanted to meet BVB and ETF. So know being about 20 minutes out, I turned the radio on and Afterlife by A7X playing brightened my mood.

“I don’t belong here; we got to move on dear.” I happily sang along to it. I love this band. I saw them once when the Rev was still alive. I had a huge crush on the dude, you can imagine my pain when I found out he was dead. Then about a few months after learning of that I discovered the joys of Jinxx and Ashley Purdy. My mood plummeted thinking about them, but I wasn’t going to let that get me down right now.

“What’s up?” Cam asked me quietly as the guys slept in the back. I glanced at Cam’s face as the moon lit it up. It made him look like he was dead almost.

“Nothing, just wish I got to meet BVB and ETF that’s all.” Cam smiled at me while glancing in the rearview mirror. This car had been trailing us ever since we left McDonalds. It was honestly starting to freak me out. I had a bad feeling sinking into my gut but had been ignoring it for some time now. “Are you getting the same feeling that I am?”

“Yeah, I am. Think we should wake the guys up?” I nodded. Mikal had a way of calming me down like no one else could. I turned around and shook his knee a little. He groaned and mumbled about fish knits. What the hell are fish knits?

“Mikal! Mikal wake up the cops are here!” I giggled as he sprang up and looked around. He glared at me.

“There’s no fucking cop in sight Isobel!” I laughed again but quickly turned somber once more.

“Those guys have been trailing us since we left McDonalds, Mikal!” He turned around and stiffened. I gulped. He looked really scary right now! His breathing became labored and he was mumbling something I couldn’t understand. “Mikal? What’s going on?”

“Cam dude… take the next exit up here then at the first stop light turn left!” Mikal was barking out orders and he leaned over and woke Alec and Jonathan both up. A feeling of regret quickly shot out and grabbed hold to me as Alec stared behind us in horror.

“Dudes, do you mind telling me what the hell is going on?” Cam yelled. I cringed. To be honest I had no idea. It got quiet. “Well, are you just gonna sit there or tell me?!” ‘This is bad!’ I couldn’t help but think even though I had no idea what was going on.

“Mikal! What the hell is going on; or do you even know?!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. Mikal froze and he glanced at me. His eyes were filled with sorrow. He reached out and grabbed my hand.

“When we get to where we’re going…. I want you to take Cameron and run! I want you to run as fast as you can and don’t look back.” I stared at him. My eyes began to fill with tears as it finally registered what he was telling me. “Don’t cry. I know you’re scared, but you need to cheer up!” He kissed the hand he was holding.

“Sis… You really don’t want to know what’s going on,” I glanced over at Alec, “When you get home you need to go to dad and get him to tell you. Everything! You deserve to know!” Alec looked scared. This is the first time I’ve ever seen him look scared. That alone had me crying.

“I’ll see you guys again right?!” They just stared at me. “Right guys, you’ll come straight home unharmed!” Jonathan was the first to break eye contact. I couldn’t lose them.

“We will make it home Cupcake.” I looked at Mikal and my eyes filled with fresh tears.

“Dude we are almost at the turn. What do I do next?” Cam said staring at the headlights that were still following us.

“Pull into that vacant parking lot over there! Then drive around back.” Mikal barked causing me to flinch. He was quick to shush me though. “I want you to grab Cam and run as soon as your feet hit the sidewalk ok?” I shook my head no.

“I can’t just leave you guys!” I shouted finally letting the tears fall. Mikal pulled me in and hugged me. Jonathan kissed the top of my head. Alec just stared at me. In the look that he was giving me told me a thousand things that couldn’t be said aloud.

“Yes you can! Don’t be scared Tinker bell!” Jonathan told me. The use of my old nickname had me sobbing.

The car came to a stop and the headlights of the other car were a ways away. My eyes sought out Mikal’s. I jumped out of the car with the others.

“Run! Don’t just stand there Run!” Mikal screamed at the top of his lungs. My feet shot forward unwillingly and I grabbed Cams hand and drug him along behind me.

We shot past the fence and continued running. I heard a car door slam and a man’s voice asking where the girl was. My blood ran cold. They were after me! I pushed forward faster. Cam stumbled behind me but I didn’t let him go. I held on as tight as I could as my eyes filled with more tears as I heard a gunshot.

“Shit!” Cam whispered yelled. I sobbed as my feet pounded against the pavement.

“We need to move faster!” I told him.

“I can’t go much faster!”

“You have to try Cam!” I told him pushing myself even faster. Cams’ breathing was the only sound I heard other than our footfalls.

I don’t know how long it was exactly that we ran. My breath was coming even quicker. I knew I needed to stop but I just kept running. Cam was stumbling a lot more behind me. We rounded a corner and I ran into something. I let go of Cam’s hand and landed with ‘oof’ on the ground.

“Shit! Are you ok?!” I didn’t look at who asked me just nodded and stood.

“Cam, where are you!” I cried as I turned around. I couldn’t find him. He was just with me. Tears began streaming down my face. “This isn’t funny!” I took off back around the corner and saw him leaning against the wall a little ways away.

“Hey!” I heard from behind me. I stopped finally. “Are you ok?!” the voice asked me.

“No!” I shouted finally turning to look at the group that stood in front of me. If I wasn’t so terrified right now I would be squealing. I glanced down at my phone. “I’ve been running for the last half hour. So excuse me for wanting to find my friend!”

The one who was talking to me stepped forward. Once again if I was in my right mind I would be attacking him right now.

“Why have you been running?” Jinxx asked me. Yes Jinxx as in BVB Jinxx.

“These people had been tailing us since we left McDonalds and my brothers and friend told me to take Cameron and run. We heard a gunshot!” I froze. “Cam, oh my god what if they are dead! They asked where the girl was! They were looking for me!” I shouted. A few passersby’s were looking at me.

“What the hell! You had people chasing you?!” Ashley Purdy asked. I just nodded.

Cam was watching the whole exchange through wide eyes. I stared at him.

“Holy shit you guys are BVB!” He exclaimed. I shot forward and began slapping him.

“Is that the only thing you can think of right now? Mikal, Alec, and Jonathan could be dead!” I shouted. I then did probably the stupidest thing ever. I took off running. Not in the direction we just came from but away.

“Wait! Stop running!” I heard Andy and Jinxx yell from behind me. I didn’t stop. I pushed myself to the breaking point of running.

I once again ran for I don’t know how long. I didn’t stop until I got to a familiar street. I stared at the street in front of me. There is no way I could have gotten here so quick! My mind had to be playing tricks on me. I quickly ran to the door of my house and ran inside shouting for my dad. I heard his thundering footsteps on the stairs. He finally appeared at the bottom.

“You are gonna tell me exactly what you’ve been keeping from me!” I glared at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter got kind of intense. At least I hope it was... I hope this wasn't as predictable as the first meeting as some of these stories are.