My Friend's Friend

Unexpected Visit

It was a dark night; my sweater was colder by the time. Diane keep telling me that i needed some fun, after all my depression was still there, after two years of engagement Daniel had broken up with me; he needed some space
huh, space for him lo laid my boss
I've cried by probably the last month. My heart was broken, but my body wasn't

Diane told me that she had to go to an important "appointment” someone is meeting her boyfriend tonight so I had to receive her friend and give him my guitar for him to repair it.
It was probably 9:30 pm, I was playing Diane’s acoustic guitar when someone knocked at the door.
"Come on in" The door was open and I’m a little lazy
"the door is closed" a soft and gentle voice responded, "oh, I’m sorry, coming!".
I opened the door in my purple sweater, red skirt and yellow socks. Oh my God, is that who i think it is...? And I’m wearing fuckin' yellow socks!!
"hi, I’m looking for Diane's guitar?" he said with his sweet and lovely voice;
"actually it's my guitar" I responded looking like a total fool i hope he didn't noticed that
"well nice to meet you, real guitar-owner" he smiled looking for an answer.
"am...you can call me Laura" he looked at me in a way that i almost melt "that's one cute name, Are you latin?" "Yeah, I’m spending the winter with Diane".
He smiled and started to look at the door rolling those dark and deep eyes. i am a total dumbass!!"oh, oh my God, i'm sorry, come on in" I said trying to not look like a total fool anymore. He was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, and militar boots,...militar and sexy boots.
"Am, do you need anything?" I said while he was making a little inspection to my guitar. "I think i can fix it here", "hmm, ok...do you want something, coffee, tea, something?" He looked at me softly and said "I’d like some tea".

I went to the kitchen and started to make some tea meanwhile i was taking off those yellow socks! "do you need help over there?"..."no, I’m just...is...the tea, it's cold" "oh, ok". He was in the couch finishing my guitars arrange. While i was putting his tea on the table he was staring at my breast with a smile on his face, the coldness of my sweater turned into hotness. "your guitar's done" he said noticing that I had realized. "Oh thanks, how's the tea?" "it's pretty delicious, and those cookies look great did you cooked'em?" "Yes, Thank you" "that's Why!, they look as good as their chef" i couldn't help it, i blushed "and with honey they are great!" "Yeah..." and that was it he put one of his soft and beautiful hands on my leg "I think you have beautiful eyes...you don't mind if i tell you this right?" hell no!, tell me more!!"well thanks; I’m not used to get compliments". My sweater wasn't cold anymore. He got closer to me, my face was blushed and my panties wet. "you look tired, if you want i can give you a massage" please!!"that'd be ok, i guess". Next thing i know he was right behind me rubbing my shoulders with his lovely hands.

He started kissing my neck "i don't think we're gonna need this" he said while he was taking me off my sweater. My hands were shaking, I closed my eyes for a second, i felt something in my back, something sweet...honey!, Serj was giving me a honey massage.
I closed my eyes again and started to enjoy the massage...just a few seconds later i felt his tongue in my back and his hands taking off my bra, i turned back and kissed him softly..."you are gorgeous"...

He took off my skirt and my panties and started to do me with his fingers...one, two, three...heaven! my G-spot was being spoiled….
We decided to go to my room Diane could come back in every second.

he started kissing me while we were sitting' on my bed...i closed my eyes for like 5 seconds…then he was naked is he fast or what? “I like you very much”….”so do I Serjie” why the hell did I just called him Serjie? he smiled and started kissing me harder, my pussy was at the limit…I needed sex…. “Please, I can take this anymore, please fuck me!” “ok, if that’s what you want, that’s what you’re getting…ride me” when I felt his hard cock inside of me I felt in heaven, my hips we’re dancing with his hands and our minds were one, I started to ride him faster, he moaned and smiled my cheeks were blushed and hot, he was staring at me with a smile on his face, I could feel his heart beating so fast, just like mine…I ran my hands trough his curly and sexy hair, I felt something inside me….I heard a loud moan, Serj was coming inside me!, I closed my eyes and felt my orgasm come from my heart…I moaned so loud! We went to heaven and back, when I opened my eyes he was staring at me with a smile on his face and said “thanks, I don’t think I’m gonna charge you for that guitar”, “thanks, I can pay you this way all the time if you want” “I don’t have a problem with that” we hugged and kissed for the next 10 mins. We put our clothes one to each other.

It was probably 11:00 pm when he left the apartment….he gave me a note and told me that I had to read it after he was gone.
When Diane came back I told her everything…. “You do so not believe this….” Diane smiled and asked… "Were you wearing those yellow socks?"
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not really my best, I did it for a friend of mine.
Quite explicit though, sorry about that.
And the lines in italic are what Laura is thinking during the moment of the action.