My Friend's Friend

The lobster in the pot

“Hi guys! How are you?” John greeted smiling. “Hmm, not as good as you two, you could hear ya from six blocks away” Shavo said laughing. I blushed and said hi with a little mouse voice. Daron stood up and hugged me. “What the fuck is wrong with you? You never told me about an orgy!” Daron giggled and whispered, “I didn’t? Oh, oops! I guess you’ll have to deal with it” That bastard…how the hell did I end up in this? Oh God, I was kinda scared. No, not kinda scared, I was terrified!!!

Daron kissed me and led me to the couch. “John…didn’t you live in Las Vegas?” I asked confused “I do, it’s just that I’m staying here for a week, y’know, I have to rest” “oh, ok”. Daron took my hand and smiled, “So, guys…how we’re doing this” Daron was excited, “Well, I guess that’s up to John, we won the bet” Serj said smiling. “The bet was just between Daron and John, right?” I asked “Hell no, we all bet, is just that John won, that day I forgot that John’s a great poker player” Shavo giggled and snapped his fingers. “But anyway, Laura, you seem nervous, something wrong?” Serj asked concerned off course I’m scared dumbass!! I’m about to be fucked by four horny guys! “no, I’m fine, just a little cold” I smiled. “Why don’t you guys go and get us something to drink?” Serj looked at Shavo and smiled. “Sure! Come on Laura!” he took my hand and ran to the kitchen.

We went to the kitchen and started to improvise some drinks. Shavo was smiling excited, his hands were shaking. “Mmm, Shavo?” “Yeah?” “Does Daron know that we had sex?” “Hell no! Don’t tell him or he’ll get really mad at us, I’m sure you already know that he’s quite the jealous type” “So…what if someone tells him?” “Then I don’t know what could happen” Shavo said looking serious. Great! Now I was a cheater bitch. Serj, Daron and John got inside the kitchen, Shavo looked at me like saying: “ I mean it don’t tell Daron” I was nervous, I got even more nervous when Daron started to kiss me. Is it going to be here? In the kitchen? Come on! Damn! I just had sex and I was horny and wet again! Daron started to take off my blouse, while Shavo pulled down my skirt and underwear, “Guys, we’re about to have a lot of fun!” Shavo giggled. “I want the pussy!” Serj said excited. Daron stopped the kissing and looked deep into my eyes “Don’t worry baby, you’ll love this, I promise.” He smiled and kissed my nose “If she lets me…I want the ass” Daron was as excited as the rest. I giggled nervously…Wait, Did he say ass? “I’m maybe too insane but, did you say ass?” “I did sweetie, you loved it the first time…you’re letting me do it right?” Oh God! “I don’t know…” “Oh come on! Please???” Damn! Stupid puppy eyes… “I don’t know ok? Maybe…” “That means yes!” “No! That means maybe” “Damn Laura, you’re so boring sometimes” I’m boring if I don’t wanna give you anal? You’re not the one who’s getting the butt cracked! I rolled my eyes. Shavo smiled and looked at the guys. “Why don’t we go upstairs?” Thank God! I don’t think I would do it in the kitchen. We all went upstairs, in a line, fuck I was scared, I had over one million naughty toughs in my mind, but those toughs were secret toughs, things that I only would do with Daron.

“Ok, Serj, you’re not getting the pussy, I’m the leader and I get the pussy” John said giggling. Great, they arguing about who’s getting my pussy? I feel like a total object “Don’t I get the chance to choose?” I tried to talk “No” they all responded. Ok, I don’t have a voice here, great, that helps my fear so much… Damn! Daron led me to a king size bed in a central room. The room was gorgeous, had a huge stereo, the bed was awesome and it had a lovely smell of violets in the air. “This is my vacation room, do you like it?” John smiled; I guess he asked me because nobody else answered “Yes, I kinda do” Daron and me sat on the bed, I was shaking “What’s wrong sweetie?” “Nothing is just that…I’m nervous” Daron smiled and kissed me, I kissed him back and hugged him for a long time. We kept the kissing for a while, suddenly I felt a couple of hands in my thighs spreading my legs “Who’s that?” “Nobody honey” Daron hugged me harder and started to kiss me harder. That someone started to lick my clit with rush and fucked me with his fingers in such a unique way… I put Daron away “Shavo! Is that Shavo?” “Yes, he is…how do you know?” Oh! Damn! Daron doesn’t know… “Am…I felt his beard in my tight…” “Oh yeah…I forgot about that beard” Daron continued the kissing, I had to be more careful or Daron would realize, “Tie her up, it’ll be easier that way” Serj suggested with excitement, Shavo stood up and tied me up to the bed with a scarf, my face was almost against the pillow, my ass was up, not a safety position if you know Daron “Me first! Me first!” Daron yelled almost jumping. As far as got to see Shavo just rolled his eyes and moved. Daron got right behind me and whispered “Baby, pussy or ass? Please say ass” “Pussy!” Daron grunted and took his cock out and penetrated me with strength “That hurts man!” “Oh! Sorry Baby…I’ll do better the next time” He started to fuck me hard and fast, making the bed creak. Shavo put himself under my body and started to lick and bite my breast, Serj got near to me, and taking his beautiful cock out of his pants said, “come on babe, I know you can handle one more dude” I closed my eyes and started to suck his cock, it was the first time I sucked Serj’s cock, it tasted kinda weird, not normal, it tasted kinda sweet… I came hard and loud; Daron smiled and took his cock out “wow that was fast…who’s next?” I was still catching my breath when I felt John’s huge cock getting inside me, fucking me slow and deep, with his entire cock inside me… “See Daron, I told you, with the right technique you can put the entire cock inside any pussy” Suddenly I felt Serj’s cum filling my mouth, it was as sweet (maybe even more) as Daron’s cum, but for some reason I liked better Serj’s. Shavo giggled and stood up, “Move, it’s my turn” Serj smiled and pinched my cheek. I started to suck Shavo’s cock, this one was big, but not as huge as John’s, making a little study, turns out that Shavo’s cock is the smaller one, then goes Daron, then Serj and finally but not less John and his huge thing. My moans became faster when John started to fuck me harder “Come on, scream for me!” John was having a lot of fun there, so was I, but I was getting tired….and I only have been fucked by Daron and John.

I came one more time…hard and loud, like all of my orgasms with these guys. I was tired, still scared, I knew that I was about to get anal… I was more scared than a lobster in a pot. “I’m back!” Daron left? “Great! Come on, I want the apple” what? Serj giggled “Oh, then I want the strawberries” Daron giggled “M’kay, I’ll take the pear” “so will I” John and Shavo giggled too. Why was everybody giggling but me? Fruits? Why do we need them? Daron started to spread a sticky substance in my body “Remember you said you love chocolate baby?” Was that shit chocolate? Damn…now they’re cannibals?