My Friend's Friend

Chocolate Pie

Chocolate, I personally love it, so delicious, innocent but at the same time erotic. Daron reminds me of chocolate, sweet but not too much, his delightful taste, his exotic face…I love him. And I think he loves me too, or not? Daron spread the chocolate all over my breast, tummy and around my pussy, my tights and my face, I felt like an ice cream.
“Ok, everybody, who wants to go first? Come on…” Daron asked and giggled “Why not everybody at the same time?” I teased “Actually, that’s a great idea honey” Serj laughed, they all did, Serj got closer to me. He took a small apple piece and rubbed it against my chocolated breast “do you want some of this honey?” I moaned “yes, please” he put the apple inside my mouth and kissed me. His chocolated and wet tongue was playing with mine as we took small bites of apple in the kiss; suddenly, I felt a warm tongue slid inside my pussy, rubbing my clit and tasting my lips… I felt something, something triangular get inside and out, then I knew it, it was Daron dipping his strawberry with wetness, savoring me and the chocolate. “Are you enjoying this baby?” I was too busy making out with Serj to respond “Hmm, I guess she does not…let’s make her enjoy, ok?” Shavo said laughing. Serj started to kiss me harder, exploring every single corner of my mouth. Daron was fucking me fast and hard with his mouth, as Shavo and John massaged my legs with theirs. I was about to come when Daron stopped the fucking and licked my ass. “You know what’s coming next, don’t you?” Oh my God! I put Serj away from me and turned back “Hmm… no, I don’t know” Daron smiled “yes, you do. Little sexy slut” off course I did…but I really wanted to make time. “Please no, not now” “why not?” “I don’t wanna do it in front of them” Daron rolled his eyes “You did it in front of Serj the first time” Daron started to rub my asshole “Please baby… please???” Damn! “Ok…you win, but if I don’t feel like it, we’ll stop ok?” “Sure baby! Whatever my girl wants!!” he put me on my knees and put his cock in the entrance of my asshole, He took a deep breath and Bang! He missed “what the fuck? Laura?” I have turned back “am, you know what? I don’t feel like it right now, try again in five seconds ok?” he rolled his eyes “1…2…3…4…5 now!” he put his cock back in position “ready babe?” “Yeah!” he had it almost inside when I turned back “Wa-wait! Not yet, I’m not ready” Daron rolled his eyes and growled Shavo and John giggled, Serj was watching patiently “are you ready now?” “Ok, try” Daron started to insert his finger slow and deep inside me, I put him away “no! Wait!” “What!?” Daron was now upset “Are we gonna do this or what?” Did he just yell at me? “Dude, give her a break, she must be nervous” Shavo smiled at me “I am. Sorry baby, I’m just too nervous” “Don’t be, I’m not gonna hurt you, I promise” He smiled in such a sweet way… I put myself back on position and took a deep breath “Do it, I’m ready!” I wasn’t. Daron kissed the nape of my neck softly and slid his cock inside me, this time he did it “Oh God!” “Is it hurting you?” “a little bit” “It’s because of the nerves…it all goes away” “you promise?” “When did I ever lie to you?” Good point, he was right last time. Serj smiled and kissed me, “Don’t worry, try to relax…suck my cock!” I giggled and nodded. He sat on the bed and pushed my head against his cock, making it go deep inside my throat, I started to suck with pleasure, and the pain in the ass went away and became my guilty pleasure, hitting my g-spot while Shavo started to suck my clit. “Hey! What about me?” John asked concerned. I put his cock inside my mouth and started to suck both at the same time. Oh God! I felt like a whore, sucking two cocks, a guy eating my pussy and other one fucking my ass. No, I wasn’t feeling like a whore, I felt like a devil…no, I felt like an angel in heaven, in a very twisted heaven, but in heaven! I felt the spasm of the orgasm in my lower part, man! That was a loud orgasm! It went louder when I felt Daron’s cum in my legs, mixing with the chocolate “Wow, you’re gonna have to eat that honey” Daron laughed. I started to suck harder John’s cock, without letting Serj’s behind, he was moaning loud and fast, you could tell by his face full of bliss that he was about to come, so was John, but Serj’s orgasm took me totally out of base, he spread his cum all over my face, giving me a facial. Serj smiled innocently and kissed my forehead “Sorry babe, I didn’t mean to bath you” “It’s ok” I laughed and continued to suck John’s cock, now I had that giant thing all for myself, Whoa! I licked and tasted it like a little child, flavoring her lolly pop, and well, that’s how I felt, like a little child being spoiled by four naughty baby-sitters. My concentration on John’s cock didn’t last long, because after two seconds I felt a cock get inside my pussy, it was Shavo’s you could say that by its size and rhythm, hard but not painful, awesome! “Don’t look, don’t look! I bet you can guess who that is” John giggled, Duh! Obviously Shavo “please, it’s Shavo!” I said with confidence “no” that wasn’t Shavo? Then who was it? “Come on, it’s Shavo!” “Nope, you’re far from right…focus!” I was trying to, but I still had John’s cock inside my mouth and I was enjoying it, my tongue playing with its head while my lips circled him with pleasure, I couldn’t think that way! So, I started to suck harder, almost with rush, I really wanted him to come so I could focus on the guy on my pussy “I’m hard to come, you know?” Damn! I sucked deeper, giving little bites to the head, moaning and licking “Oh God!” Finally! John came with bliss, he was holding that orgasm, he sure enjoyed every second of it. He filled my mouth with his orange juice flavored cum? What the fuck? His seed tasted totally like OJ! But, what the hell, it tasted awesome! “Now I can concentrate” I closed my eyes and sat on top of, whoever that was.
With my hands on my hips I started to ride slow and deep, making invisible circles in the air, he giggled and moaned, Serj! “It’s Serj!” “Damn! Why did I have to giggle?” “Because you love this baby!” Serj moaned “Yes, I totally do” I rode him slow and hard, making him moan and enjoy it, Daron was smiling and eating his strawberries, Shavo was all bouncy, maybe waiting for his turn? John was just lying on the bed with his eyes closed…did he fall asleep? “Is it just me or John just fall asleep” Daron giggled “Oh my God…he did” “let’s just shut up ok?” Aww Serj’s so considerate.
“John…John! John! Wake up! Wake up!” “Daron!” “What? I’m not doing anything wrong…if you want me to shut up… you can always raise your hips” “no” “ok then… John! John! John! Wake the fuck up! Now!” “Shut up!” I whispered, but too late, John was awake. “What? What happened?” “You fall asleep dumbass!” Daron laughed “and why the fuck did you wake me up?” “Because I wanna have some more sex!” John rolled his eyes and stood up “I’m really tired and that blow job made me feel even more tired…I wanna sleep now, Thanks babe, bye!” He kissed my forehead and left the room.
“He’s been tired these days… he really needed to get laid” I helped! Yay! Shavo got closer to me “is it my turn yet?” it sure was! I wanted to fuck Shavo so bad, maybe that’s why I tough it was him when I fucked Serj. Shavo had this huge boner inside his pants, waiting for me, tempting me… “Aren’t we gonna fuck? I need a blow job” Daron can be really inappropriate in his comments; Shavo giggled and took off his pants and underwear, showing off his dick in its entire splendor, gorgeous as fuck! I was tired; I really was, but nothing that a good trio couldn’t handle.
I cleaned my face and jumped on top of him, Shavo started to kiss me hard and wet; while our tongues were dancing, Shavo made an inspection to my breast, rubbing and pressing my nipples, making my pussy even wetter “Come on babe, ride me, I know you love to” I sat on top of him, with my hands on his chest and his on my breast. He started moan in a really sexy way, slow and loud, while I rode him deep and hard, making every single inch of his awesome cock get inside my tight little pussy.
Daron got on his knees and smiled “baby, I know how much you love to ride people, but…y’know, as your mouth’s not busy” I giggled and started to lick his cock slowly, tasting every bit of it “it’s been in places that you’ll never get the chance to taste” I moaned and licked faster, giving little bites to the point “Yes babe, you really know how to do this…suck me off!” “Oh god!” Great! I had two incredibly hot guys moaning because of me Yay! I sucked Daron’s cock faster, trying to make him enjoy every bit of the moment. Serj was just too tired, he stood up, kissed my hair and gave a little punch in the shoulder “good luck, girl” he left.
“What’s with them?” “They just can’t stand enough sex” Shavo moaned.
He started to move his hips faster, making my g-spot scream with pleasure. Oh I came! Hard and loud, I guess the spasm of my lower parts gave Shavo more pleasure, because he moaned louder than before and came.
Daron giggled and moaned “Baby that was a funny orgasm” funny? “I’ve never heard you come like that” I giggled and focused on Daron’s cock, licking it, tasting it and enjoying it. “I’m hungry. I’m gonna make myself a sandwich, see you later folks” Shavo said while he stood up, put his clothes on and went downstairs.
“Wait! Let’s go to John’s tub! You’ll love it” Daron wasn’t tired…at all.
“Ok, anyway I need to wash me up” we stood and went inside the master bathroom.
It was gorgeous; the tub had a font that refilled the tub constantly, with a waterfall with rocks. “Oh my God, this is gorgeous” “yeah, isn’t it? John can be a great designer” he designed that? No way! “He designed that? Awesome!” Daron sat in the edge of the tub and smiled “come on, get your sodomized ass in here, you need to get clean” Damn! I really did.