My Friend's Friend

First Date Kisser

Diane smiled all the way home, she knew something that I didn’t, and she wasn’t telling me. “What the fuck Diane, you haven’t told me why are you smiling” “Just because I feel happy for you babe” “happy? What do you mean?” “Yeah right, Laura, it was way too obvious, Daron and you are so hooked up” “what? He just invited me coffee” “right, you two were so obvious, you were blushed and he was smiling" “So not! I blushed because he knows about me and Serj” “oh-my-God!” Oh-my-God? I’m sure you knew he knew my cell phone rang, unknown number, “aren’t you gonna answer that? Oh, that’s Daron’s number” what? How did he get my number? I answered trying to sound cool and charming “hi…there” “hi, it’s me, Daron” “oh, hi, what’s up?” “I just wanted to ask you out” “oh, well…” “Ok, it’s a date, I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm at Diane’s house on Friday, bye!” he hung up well Daron, thanks for the invitation, I’d be glad to go out with you Diane giggled.

Friday night, it was 6:59 and I was so ready… “I’m not ready!!! Diane, anybody help me get dressed! Someone!” Diane wasn’t home, I was screaming alone. I had no make up, my hair was ok, but I had nothing to wear, and I had no idea if it was a casual date or a fancy one, I was just wearing shorts and a blouse. Someone knocked at the door oh no, it’s Daron!!, ok, ok, calm down babe,…you can do this ok? no I can’t, I’m not dressed and my date’s here! “Am, who is it?” “It’s me, are we leaving now?” “Am, come on in” he walked in to the room wearing a black shirt and black pants, quite casual, cool but pretty. He smiled and hugged me from behind “hi Daron, I’m sorry, I’m not ready yet” “it’s ok, go get dressed, I’ll be waiting for you” awww, how sweet! And that’s what I did, I went to my room but I had no idea about what was I going to wear. I took my clothes off and put myself in front of the closet and waited for some clothe-inspiration. what am I supposed to wear? then I felt a couple of hands around my hips and a soft kiss in my neck “mmm you look just fine that way, you make me like you more with every breath you take” “but, you don’t know me, you can’t tell that” “I just know someone when I look in to their eyes, and plus Diane has told me so much about you…” he was exploring my body.

He softly took off my panties and bra, I moaned softly while he was rubbing his thumb in my already wet clit. “You’re enjoying this very much huh?” “…yes…” I moaned while I was taking his shirt off. With his other hand he undid his belt and let his pants go down, he wasn’t wearing any underwear, some how he knew I wasn’t ready when he arrived I’m sure Diane has something to do with this!, no! She has everything to do with this! I opened my eyes when I was in front of his beautiful member, it was good shaped, long but not too much, he started to kiss me hard and fast, our tongues were dancing in our mouths, I was about to come when he stopped the rubbing “what’s wrong?” “I wanna fuck you…” he put me against my closet’s wall and between all my clothes penetrated me. I put my legs around his waist and my hands on his shoulders, his hands were in my hips making a soft rhythm at first, “oh God, oh God…” I moaned softly in his ear, he started to fuck me faster against the wall holding me trough my ass… “Oh yeah! Fuck me Daron, fuck me harder please!” “Oh…ok, if that’s what you want…” he increased the rhythm and started to kiss and lick my breast, my G-spot was being spoiled and my pussy was crying with pleasure. He was moaning fast and loud, my cheeks were blushed and my body hot, then we went slower and then just stopped “is something wrong sweetie?” “I heard something” what? the only thing I was listening to was my moans and his.

With his member still inside me he kissed me softly for a long time. “Laura, Where are you?” it was Diane’s voice… “Don’t answer her, she knows we’re here” Daron said while he was kissing my face and neck. “They’re not here, it’s ok, come here” Diane said to someone, her boyfriend! She brought her boyfriend home! “I’ve always wanted to do it in the bathroom” oh my god, that’s where my closet is we started to hear’em have sex, Diane was moaning so loud and her boyfriend was talking to her while sex, we weren’t moving…just the fact of listening all this moans and pleasure expressions made me want Daron more than anything “come on, let’s keep doing our thing” I sounded a little twisted “but your friend’s here” “it’s ok, she won’t hear us, she’s too busy” Daron started to fuck me again, but this time he was doing it slow and calm “please, fuck me harder, fuck me faster….oh Daron please” he increased the rhythm again and started to fuck me as fast as he could…then he stopped again, put his head in my shoulder and bite me really hard, he was coming and he was shutting his voice off with that bite, his beautiful hair was now in my shoulder and breast…I couldn’t do anything more than run my fingers trough his long and soft hair, that bite just increased my pleasure and made me come….we came together as one, while my moans were being putted off by Daron’s tongue which now was playing with mine. We hugged and kissed for a long time, until Diane leaved the room. “That was fun” “yeah, we should go out more”.

At 9:00 pm we leaved the room and went down stairs. “You guys were up stairs?” Diane asked shocked, “yep, you guys are loud huh?” Diane blushed, she had no idea we heard’em have sex. Daron smiled and kissed me on the lips “I’ll talk to ya tomorrow ok?” “Ok baby, c’ya tomorrow” he winked and leaved the house. Diane smiled and said “whoa! My plan turned out perfectly” Plan? “What are you talking about?” “I told Daron to not to wear any underwear, you weren’t going to be ready…” “Why did you do that?” “You need some fun, and apparently Daron really likes you” I blushed.

We kept going out for a couple of weeks from there, it felt kind of awkward, since during that time I didn't get a word from Serj.
I felt guilty everytime I felt Daron's lips over mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this a fast fanfic.
it was specially made for 40 year old ladies who like to picture themselves ~doing the band... so yeah, sorry about that.