My Friend's Friend

Just an accident

I couldn’t believe it, they might be fighting about me, why? Why me? My sex with Serj was an accident I guess and Daron and I had a connection, we made love once, you can’t beat that. And make love it’s totally different from fucking by accident I knew it then, with Serj I just fucked, I guess both of us needed some sex, I was depressed and I guess he was just horny.

We were in the same café we met here, I remember it like it was yesterday Daron sat and asked for coffee, I sat too, but I couldn’t eat anything, my heart was in my throat “something wrong babe?” Daron asked concerned “no, I’m fine…but I really wanna know, what’s wrong with you and Serj?” “I don’t know, for some reason he got upset when I told him I wrote a song about you” “about that…don’t you think we’re taking things too fast?, I mean we just have seen each other like 5 times” “you don’t get it, I know that too, but when I wrote the song, I tough about you and the lyrics just came out, I feel different when I’m with you, it’s not like with the rest” rest? What rest? “I also feel different, but…” “Wanna go home now?” he sounded sad “please” I felt like crap.

We didn’t talk on the way home; I just looked at the sky the whole ride home…his home. “This is my house, welcome” he opened the car’s door “oh, I though that…” “Get in please” he opened a brown wood door, no lights, no music, just the two of us. “Get in, come on” he said almost mad. Candles, dinner, wine…what? “Surprise!” “But you didn’t know I’d be here” “Shavo lied” he giggled “oh, this is so…awesome!” “Do you like it? I made it especially for you” “off course I do, I love it” “I’m glad you like it” he kissed me softly in the ear “sit down…I’m hungry for you” Mmm what do you mean? he winked. We ate lasagna and drank wine. It was 10:00 pm; we’ve been talking like 7 hours, oh my god. “I like you, I really do” “I like you too Daron” “no, you don’t understand, I think I might love you” “really?” “Yeah, and I know you don’t love me…” “Why do you say that?” “I just know” “please don’t say that…” he kissed me.

“No, please tell me…what’s with Serj?” “He’s jealous, I don’t know why…I know you two had sex, but it wasn’t anything serious right?” “No, it wasn’t” “thanks…now, let me be ok?” he kissed me in a really French way and hugged me against his chest, his heart was beating so fast…so was mine, I could see his cock dying, wanting to get out of those pants. I helped, undid his pants and pulled down his underwear “what are you doing” “showing my love” I started to kiss his cock and lick it softly, he moaned and started to pull my head against him “oh please, don’t stop” I was sucking, putting his cock deep in my throat, he moaned louder and faster am I that good? he was about to come when I stopped.

“What’s wrong?” he said confused. “I wanna know something” I took off my skirt and panties and spread my legs “come on in babe” he smiled and kissed me on the neck, he put himself on top of me and started to make that fantastic rhythm from our last night “I like it more vertical” “wanna do it in the wall?” “No, it’s ok, as long as I can make love to you I’m fine” did he say make love? he started to do me faster, our hearts were beating at the same time, he bite me one more time “mmm, you do like biting huh?” “I’m a vampire, your vampire.” that turned me on even more, he took his shirt and my blouse off, I could feel his naked torso in my breast, I wasn’t wearing any bra. He was exploring me one more time, I could feel his hands in my breasts, in my back and my ass, he started do slow down the rhythm, and took off his cock “you’re gonna come?” “No, It’s my turn to show my love” he went down licking my tummy. “Oh…God…” I moaned, he was licking my clit and had two fingers inside me, his tongue was warm and wet, it felt like heaven… suddenly, I found myself coming practically in Daron’s mouth, he stopped for a moment and smiled. I was recovering from that orgasm when I felt his cock inside me again, now I was on top “it’s your turn, come on…ride me” I did it with pleasure…

Daron moaned almost begging, with my hands on his chest and his hands on my hips we were doing an almost hypnotic rhythm, his eyes were wide closed, his moans became faster and louder, he was really enjoying this. He opened his eyes and stopped the ‘dancing’, he came inside me, the feeling of his cock bombing all his seed made me come, I closed my eyes and came with violence. I screamed so loud! When I went back from heaven Daron was staring at me and smiling “I think the neighbors heard you” I blushed “did I come that loud?” he giggled and kissed me on the front, “I think it’s just fine, that way I’ll have to fuck you when I need high notes” I smiled. We sat there, naked, with his hands around my waist and my hands playing with his long dark hair. He kissed me, another French kiss. “Do you think Serj is gonna be mad because we’re dating?” I asked, I had to know “I don’t think so, Serj is a strong person, he won’t care…I guess, and the worse thing he could say to me is that the band will break up” “what?” “Calm down, he has told me that like 3 times, that’s never gonna happen” Why do scare me that way? ...oh, right, you’re mean.