My Friend's Friend

Tub fun

We fall asleep, I was sleeping like a baby, but I just couldn’t do that, my mind was too busy with Serj. It was probably 8:00 am when my phone rang, I didn’t notice it. “Serj?” Why was he calling, Serj should hate me right now. “Hi Laura, I need to talk to you, WE need to talk” “you mean right now?” “yes, if know him well, and I do, Daron’s sleeping right?” how does he know that? Damn! “He won’t wake up until…at what time did you fall asleep?” is that relevant? “At 11:00 pm, I guess” “Mmm, ok meet me at the café next to the studio in 20 min. ok? Don’t worry, he won’t wake up until 10:30 am” “ok…better be important” I hung up.

I arrived at the café at 8:20 am, I was at time, Serj was drinking a coffee, he seemed bored, like if he has been waiting for a long time. “Hi” those were the only words that came out of my mouth, “hi Laura, sit down” he was serious, too much. “Why did you call me?” “We need to talk; I told you that on the phone” he smiled “How do you know the exact time when Daron will wake up¿” “well…he always, and I mean always sleeps 11 hours and a half after good sex” I blushed “anyway, I wanna make things clear, why did we have sex?” what’s that supposed to mean? “ I don’t know, maybe because I was sad, and you gave a moment of happiness” I sounded like a bitch who took advantage of him, and now that I think of it…I am. he seemed like he did care…and well I guess he did. I told him the whole Daniel thing, showed my weakness and opened my broken heart; he kissed me softly on the lips “what was that?” “I guessed you might need it” and he was right, just remember all those things made me really sad, and that little kiss cheered me up. Suddenly I felt his hand on my tight “what are you doing?” “That’s for free interpretation” “well… I’m with Daron now, you know?” “I’m sure he won’t mind, he didn’t mind when I told him about you, about how we had great sex and how for a couple of days I saw a little future with you” did you say future? “that didn’t stop him to flirt with you and get you” “he didn’t GOT me” “yes he did, Diane has been telling us so much about you for the past month, but Daron just got interested when I told him about the sex” what? So Daron fell in love with me by accident, damn! I stand up, said good bye to him and left, he seemed confused, like he was expecting the wrong reaction from me, was he expecting me to go with him? Hmm now what? It was only 9:00 am, I had an hour and a half to do whatever I wanted to do, and I have no idea.

I bought some food, It’s too obvious that Daron is an awful chef, the dinner was great but that poor kitchen was a mess when I left in the morning and it had no food, I’m sure Daron will be hungry when I come back, so I’ll make him a nice breakfast. When I arrived at Daron’s home he wasn’t on the bed, it was only 10:00 am, well probably Serj made a mistake, he can’t be right all the time, can he? “Hi babe” “oh, Daron hi, I was looking for you” “you weren’t supposed to arrive until 10:30, what happened?” “You knew?” “I told Serj to distract you until 10:30” So that was just a trick? Why does everybody lie to me? Damn...wait, why should he distract me? Daron read my mind again “he had to distract you until I had the house done” before I had the chance to argue he kissed me on the lips, he was wearing a towel, he was about to shower “wanna take a bath?” “Mmm sure” I sounded totally twisted and naughty. He carried me to the bath, the bath-tub had hot water, and the steam made things more erotic, a soft but noticeable smell of red roses was in the air, I was still amazed when I felt Daron’s hands taking me off my skirt “we’ll have fun here, I promise” I turned back and kissed him. He took all my clothes off, and we entered the tub, the water was hot but nice, I started to kiss and lick my breast under the water; I had no idea about what was hotter, the water or Daron’s tongue. My moans became louder when Daron started to play with my clit, I submerged, we made a little change and suddenly we were making an underwater 69, his cock was sweeter under the water, I had to emerge now and then to catch my breath, moaning under the water it’s not an easy thing. We came back to the original position, me sitting over him, riding him in the water; we made funny and hypnotic waves while we made our special rhythm, my eyes were wide closed, he started to rub my clit with his thumb while I had his cock inside me, he started to moan louder when I increased the tempo “oh yeah baby, fuck me, fuck me harder….oh God!! I think I’m gonna come” “oh God!!” we both came loud and hard, I screamed really loud, so did he. We washed each other and came out of the bathroom, Daron was wearing a short towel-coat, his hair was dripping water that was running trough his back, which turned me on immediately. “Wanna go to the bedroom?” I asked and winked “oh, sure babe, every time” we entered the room at the same time we kissed hard and fast, his cock was already hard as a rock, my tongue was having a lot of fun in his mouth, his hands were massaging my breast while my hand was rubbing his hard member “let’s go to the bed….now” he moaned “sure, whatever you want” I was feeling obedient.