My Friend's Friend

Cheater

“Dude, it’s been like a month since the last time we had sex” “oh baby I’m sorry, I’ve been really busy” Daron smiled trying to apologize. I tried to visit him everyday from the past month, but my schedule wasn’t flexible and he was too busy all the time, we talked on the phone all the time, but it wasn’t the same. “I have Saturday night free, wanna go out for dinner?” “M’kay D-man, pick me up at 7:00” he left, again…

SATURDAY NIGHT, 7:30 pm, Daron wasn’t here, which was weird, he’s never late. I was trying to call him when I heard the final DING DONG! Oh! Finally, “I’m coming” I opened the door and hugged him without even looking I gotta correct that “oh hi baby, I’m so glad you’re here” I kissed him on the cheek “well hi, I had no idea you liked me that much” “Oh my God I’m sorry, hi Shavo!” oh god it was Shavo…I totally blushed, Shavo smiled and walked in. I was wearing a blue short dress, he looked at my legs and smiled Oh my freaking God, what a perv “well…this is kinda awkward, I’m waiting for someone” “yeah, well…about that, Daron isn’t coming tonight. He’s busy at the studio” “why aren’t you there?” “Am…he had to do…a lot of guitar work” “oh well…I guess, do you want something to drink?” “yup, I’d like some wine” I was saving that wine for Daron…oh well, he’s not here so… he drank almost all the glass and went straight to the bathroom. I was sad, I really wanted to see Daron, I wanted to have dinner with him, spend some time with him, and to be honest I was really horny, I expected some great sex after that dinner. Shavo came back and hugged me from behind “you look sad, I’m sorry that Daron isn’t here” I yawned “well, I guess work is work right?” “Yeah, sure” he kissed me softly on the cheek and hugged me harder “you look tired, wanna go to the bedroom?” “Thanks, I am tired” we went to my room, in the moment I got in I lay on the bed, for a moment I forgot that Shavo wasn’t there. When I realized Shavo was rubbing my back and neck, I really needed that massage so I let him go ahead. “You know, if you are too tired I can spent the night here…that way you won’t feel alone” “well…” “Ok, that’s a yes, I’ll go change” Change? Change what? I had to go change too, so I went to the other bathroom, Diane’s bathroom. She was in her room, sleeping; that made me know that I couldn’t do anything with Shavo. When I came back Shavo was on my bed, sitting, wearing only Daron’s leather jacked, I had no idea that thing was here he looked kinda funny, because the jacket was a little small on him. I was wearing a pink robe and my panties, which was it. “Aren’t you gonna fuck me?” “Excuse me?” “Well. If I were you, I’d fuck me, I’d fuck me hard, and well I’ve seen how you French kiss Daron, totally hot…and I know you’re good at fucking” oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Daron doesn’t have self-control, he has to tell his friends every single thing we do. “So you know?” “Yup, since the closet thing until the orgy” I had to blush again, the picture of Daron telling his friends made me to. He stood next to me and put one of his hands under my robe and started to rub my pussy trough my panties fabric. I moaned a little when he put my hand in his hard and soft cock “see baby, you want this as much as I do, so let it be” I took off the robe and put my panties away, Shavo put them in the jacket’s pocket, he said he wanted a lovely memory of the night… he lead me to the bed and we sat down…suddenly and without me noticing it we were doing a hot 69, he licked my clit with rush and moved his fingers inside me with an exquisite technique Wow, Daron has never done that before I kept moaning and sucking his cock until we came hard and almost loud, he knew we couldn’t make any noise, Diane could wake up, and well…she loves gossip and would totally tell Daron, I screamed in a pillow as Shavo bit my leg in his hard orgasm. We lay on the bed for a few minutes, one on top of each other. The warm of my body must have done something right, because I felt Shavo’s cock back on the game. “Are you tired?” he asked “no, not really…why?” “Mmm, nothing baby, just asking” now he was on top of me looking deeply in my eyes “Daron must be very happy with you” he smiled. “Oh fuck!” he penetrated me, his cock wasn’t any larger than Daron’s but it was bigger, that was so intense. We were in a moment of friction when someone knocked at the door Oh God Shavo was about to answer when I shut him up with a kiss, that someone knocked again “Babe, are you there?” OH-MY-GOD that was Daron talking. I moaned a little, Shavo didn’t stop the fucking, but now he was doing me slow and deep “oh…Yeah honey why?” “It’s almost 9:00 pm; sorry I couldn’t come before…are you mad at me?” “off-course-not sweetie-just-a-little tired” “you sound weird…y’know, I was wondering if I could spend the night here” “oh, well… moaned I really don’t think so, I’m kinda busy and tired now moaned again…” “what’s going on? You sound really weird…” “Well… honey, it’s just that…” “Yeah, I know I planted you…ok, I understand, so well…I’m gonna go now, I’ll call you in the morning” “S-sure baby, bye” “good bye” Daron left. When Shavo heard the door closing immediately started to fuck me harder, faster, better I’m cheating on my boyfriend and I let him down, I’m a total…W-Whooooooore!!! in the moment I was thinking that I came hard and loud, by luck Shavo shut my voice off with his tongue in a really wet kiss. “That was fun right?” “Yes it was, but Daron…” “oh, don’t worry about him, he’ll be ok. Anyway he’ll call ya in the morning” he kissed me on the neck and lay next to me, we fall asleep. I felt like shit, poor Daron…he probably tough I was mad at him.