My Chemical Romance

Our Interview

There were cameras flashing, moshers moshing, and teenagers screaming. The music started......
I woke up with a start. "Dreams, I HATE them!" I said quietly to myself. When I arrived at school Gee was waiting for me at my locker. "Miranda, I need to tell you something." 'Oh no he hates me!!' I thought, feeling a bit nervous. I looked at him, just waiting to hear it. "The band is having an interview tomorrow at 2:00 pm. I just wanted to know if you wanna come along." I smiled and said, excidedly, "Yeah, that would be fantastic!!!!" He chuckeld and smiled a huge smile.
(The next day)
The guys pulled up in a white van and I ran out the door, barly able to keep in my excitment. We drove along the road for what seemed like hours, but we finally reached the interviewing place. We climbed out and walked into the doors.
An hour later we were being interviewed by a man in his mid fortys. He was asking WAY too many questions and I was thinking to myself "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" He asked questions about how the band started and stuff. It was just a little interview for bands that were just starting. Finally, the interview was over! We climbed in the car and drove off.