Status: Updates as often as possible. Check out the offical Tumblr for more infos : wwwbytheriversedgefic.tumblr.com

Meet Me by the River's Edge

Chapter 23 or " Ever heard of Yoga ? "

" Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say
Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face
There's no one quite like you
You push all my buttons down
I know life would suck without you

At the same time, I wanna hug you
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck
You're an asshole but I love you "


I sat down on the old wooden bridge as my feet dangled in the icy water. It was much to cold for that but I could care less. I just wanted to feel like I was back being the 12 year old girl waiting for her sister to come around with a bag of McDonalds for dinner.

But let's face it, I wasn't 12 anymore and Mattie wouldn't come around ever again.

Mom wasn't quite done packing her clothes and told me to go and relax until she was done. That was a while ago.

Harry wasn't home, neither was his bitch. I was glad they weren't, this whole situation would've been well awkward with them witnessing it all.

The crunching of footsteps sounded behind me and I was met by a pair of eyes I had not expected to see.

" Hey "

" How did you know where I was ? "

" You underestimate me. I know more about you than you think "

" Oh ... I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude mom. I was just surprised "

She smiled at me softly before sitting down next to me and wrapped one arm around my shoulders.

" I used to sit next to that tree sometimes and watch you and Mattie talk and smile and laugh ... You guys laughing was and still is, the most precious thing in my life "

What was it with my mother suddenly being so nice and ... well, motherly ?! Not that I didn't appreciate it, I just wasn't used to this.

I didn't know what to respond, so I stayed quite.

I heard mom take a deep sigh before she spoke up again " Billie what's up today ? You're being awfully quite ... and you're wearing a ponytail that is never a good sign "

She was right. The whole situation with Jack really took it's toll on me.

" It's just ... Jack did some things that really hurt me "

Mom gasped " Did he cheat on you ? "

" No mom he didn't. But he told some people some stuff that I'd rather not have them know "

She nodded her head lightly " Oh ... well that sucks. Have you talked about it ? "

" Nope "

" Anabelle " she scolded me with that motherly tone in her voice that every kid knows. The sounds that makes you aware that the way you're acting is wrong and a little immature.

" I know, I know .. but what he did really hurt me mom "

" I can understand that but at least let him explain "

If I knew one think about my mother, it was that she could be really persistent if she wanted something done.

" Alright, I'll talk to him next time I see him okay ? "

She had that smug smirk on her face that people always have when they know something you don't know.

" He's here isn't it ? "

" Yes and he's coming this way. I'll leave you to it " mom said, placed a kiss on my cheek and walked back towards the house.

Jack looked at me with sad eyes. His hair was messy and I believe his clothes weren't ironed properly. It broke my heart a little to see him like this.

He approached me slowly and sat down at the edge of the bridge with me but didn't say a single word. It was silly really. We were in love and we should be able to talk things out and not turn back into complete strangers after a little fight.

" You know you didn't have to turn into a full on Hobo ... but the messy hair is kinda hot not gonna lie " I told him and looked at him smirking slightly.

Jack mirrored my expression and I could see that he felt relieved seeing that I wasn't as hostile towards him anymore.

" Shut up Shortie. Have you looked at yourself ? You look ... you look ... hell you look gorgeous that's not fair "

" Pffsh ... some of us just pull off the ' I'm fighting with my lover ' look better than others "

Jack didn't seem to amused by my terrible try on being funny. I should really work on that. I always relied on my looks, my sense of humor could use some attention .

" I'm sporting the " I might've fucked up my last chance with the girl I am head over heels in love with " look. There's a distinctive difference there "

This was harder for him than I had expected. But then again, it was his choice to blurt it out to Trish, he deserves to feel bad about it.

" Look Jack ... "

" No ... no please let me explain "

I knew that's what I had to do eventually. Listen to him I mean. I promised myself I would not give up on us this easily. So I swallowed my pride and signaled for him to talk.

" Okay...so you know I feel so desperately insignificant next to you right ? "

What ? He was a famous rock star with thousands of people lusting after him and adoring him. I was a former waitress now online journalist. If someone was insignificant it was me.

" Are you joking ?"

" Not at all. I wish I was. I always strive to be the best version of myself I can be. And for a long time It worked but whenever I'm with you I feel like it's not enough. And that is bad and toxic but it's the way I feel. Feeling like I'm not enough is so new for me. But see, it is reasonable really. Every time we're starting to work properly, I do something to mess up. And I knew that all along. So after prom, I knew I was gonna mess up, so what did I do ? I tried to distance myself, and Trish came along so that was just the distraction I was looking for. We talked for a while that day. I told her how I felt and after a while we started to drink and ... and then stuff about you slipped out that I should've kept to myself. Trust me I know that. And one thing lead to another and I ... the moment I was inside her I knew I had royally messed up. But you forgave me and we're good and I forgot about her completely I promise. Anabelle, I love you. And as much as I love you, I hate mushy long speeches. Partly because I am super bad with words. Like seriously. Alex is good at this stuff, he's all romantic and shit. I am not. But I guess you know that. I know none of this makes the situation any better. But ... Billie I am so fucking sorry. Tell me what I have to do to make this any better and I will. Just ... name it and I'll do it "

I didn't need grand gestures or lovey dovey speeches or anything of that kind. A serious, heartfelt apology was all I asked for. And he gave me just that.

My eyes met his and a small smile spread on my face as I studied his nervous grimace.

" Did you know that when two lovers gaze at each other for about 3 minutes, their heart rate synchronizes ? "

Jack looked at me a bit confused " Uh ... no I did not "

" And falling in love has neurological effects similar to those of cocaine "

" ... "

" And that people are more likely to tilt their head to the right then to the left ? And that men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't. And that things actually taste sweeter when you're in love ? And that I am desperately in love with your crazy ass ? "

" See ? That is why I love you. I'm giving you some heartfelt love confession and you blurt out some facts about love that you probably read at 3 in the morning when you couldn't sleep but were too stubborn to go to bed. And you slip a love confession into it. Do you even know how cool you are ? Because I don't think you do " Jack replied with a big smile on his face.

" Oh please I'm just a nerdy girl stuck in a hot woman's body "

" I happen to adore that little nerdy girl. And I'm all smitten over that body too "

Jack never ceased to put a smile on my face.

" You wanna test that head tilting theory ? " I asked and by the smirk on his face he really liked that question.

" I'd love to "

" Then come closer you dork "

Jack inched closer to me and as his lips touched mine softly I knew that, yes telling Trish about me has been a dick move, but I could forgive him because I never wanted to live without the feeling he gave me when he was near.

" You're tilting to the right "

" Hmm ... I guess we're part of a majority here "

" God I love you Billie "

" I love you too. But please don't ever tell any of your ex girlfriends anything about me anymore okay ? That was just mean and stupid "

He ruffled my hair lovingly " I promise on everything I own that I won't ever do that again. "

I looked back at the water wishing Mattie could be here, she would've loved Jack. They would've given me a hard time together.

" So ... how did you know where I was ? "

Jack chuckled before combing some hair out of his face.

" Uh ... I met your mom and she told me where you are but said she'd like to check on you first "

" Oh that sneaky woman. I knew she was up to something "

" She's a good woman "

" I know she is "

Mom really was a wonderful woman. She was just exhausted and overwhelmed by life. I didn't hold that against her I had just learned how to live on my own, without any help. Nonetheless I was glad she was trying and distancing herself from the toxic relationship she had with my father.

" This place is really nice " Jack commented as he took in his surroundings.

" It only comes to it's full potential when you're eating a bad of greasy McDonalds fries and some double cheeseburger "

" Sounds magical "

" Oh it is. It's the river's edge. This is my save haven. I'm glad I can share it with you Jack "

" I'm glad you want to share it with me "

If there was one person I wanted here with me (other than Mattie of course) it was definitely him. He was an idiot most of the time, but there was no denying that I was head over heels in love with him. Didn't think I would ever say those words but here I am. Shocking I know.

" Come on baby let's help your mom with the boxes " Jack said and stood up holding his hands out to me.

I followed suit and put my socks and boots back on and we walked through the trees and bushes, back towards the house. Just before we entered the clearing my childhood home was located at, I caught sight of the one house I always admired.

It was at the very end of the road, where the river ended and a little lake began. The house wasn't a huge mansion or anything, but it wasn't small by all means. Buying it would probably cost more than a year of my apartment's rent.

I admired the house so much because not only was it pretty, but also had I made many wonderful memories there.

When I was younger, it was inhabited by a woman called Rose and her daughter Jessica. They always had fresh home made lemonade in summer and delicious cinnamon cookies during Christmas time. The house was always stocked to the brim with Candy for trick or treaters on Halloween. But most of all, I loved the house because Rose always invited us and told us the best stories. She was like a grandmother to us. Unfortunately she died a few years ago, and Jess moved away now having a family of her own.

The house now stood empty upon the little hill. I felt a hint of sadness seeing it withering away. Why no one would want to buy it was a puzzle to me. It was a gorgeous house. Then again, this wasn't the most exciting neighborhood so I guess that must be the problem.

" Hey ... you okay ? You coming ? " Jack called out to me. As he noticed I stopped, he walked up next to me and his gaze followed my eyes towards the old house.

" Hey that's a pretty house " he exclaimed.

" Right ? I think so too. The woman who lived there was such a sweetheart. I spent lots of my childhood there "

" Oh she doesn't live there anymore ? "

" No she passed away ... she was old even back when I was a kid "

" I'm sorry. Is the house empty now ? "

" Yeah unfortunately. Look how neglected it looks. "

" It's a shame really "

" I think so too. But hey let's go mom needs help " I said, grabbed his hand and walked back towards my parent's place.

Image

After we had all the boxes packed and stored on all our three cars, we drove towards mom's new apartment. It was pretty small but definitely sufficient for her.

Mom being mom, of course didn't let us go just like that and insisted we stayed for dinner- Now I have to say that mom wasn't the best cook in the world but she was close.

As we all sat down with some wine and her delicious salmon lasagna, mom began to speak up.

" So ... what's next for you guys ? "

Oh no mom no.

" What do you mean ? " Jack asked confusedly, whereas I knew exactly what would come now.

" I mean ... now that you're okay. How about moving in with each other ? Or marriage ? kids maybe ? "

" Mother "

" What ? I mean if you're going through with the whole Georgie idea, then Jack should be in it too don't you think ? "

Jack looked a me with wide eyes. Great going mom.

" Mom ... can we leave it ? If I have something to discuss with Jack then I will. I don't need your help thank you very much "

She looked at me apologetically and immediately I felt bad for snapping at her.

" Sorry mom I didn't mean to disrespect "

" No ... it's okay Anabelle. It wasn't my place to bring it up "

An uncomfortable silence fell upon us as we finished out dinner.

Shortly after that I helped mom wash the dishes and left. I made sure to hug her and tell her we were fine though. Things were going so good I didn't want to take a step back because of such a stupid little thing.

Jack walked me to my car and as I leaned against it, he placed his hands on my waist.

" You wanna talk about what happened in there ? "

I knew we had to have this talk sooner or later. Later would've been fine with me but I guess I couldn't postpone it anymore.

" How about you come around to mine and we talk there ? "

Jack thought for a moment before he replied.

" Actually ... how about you come to my place ? You've never been there and I thought maybe you'd like to spend the night ? "

He was right, I had never been to his before.

" Sure, lead the way my love "

He chuckled, placed a kiss on my lips and walked up to his car.

Slowly I entered my own vehicle and took a deep breath before inserting the key into the ignition. This would be one hell of a talk.

Image

Saying I was surprised by Jack's apartment would've been an understatement. I was blown away. Not because it was huge or luxurious or anything, but because it was clean. Neat and organized ... everything that Jack is not.

" Didn't expect it to be clean huh ? " Jack chuckled as he hung our coats in the hall closet.

" Not really no. I was expecting more ' 12 year old left alone for the weekend ' style to be honest "

" Hah yeah I swept the dust beneath the rug, the pizza boxes were thrown out the window and the porn magazines are hidden between the sofa cushions " He chuckled before flopping down on the couch and pulling me onto his lap.

" Why would you need porn when you have this ? " I asked and smirked as I took his hands and placed them on my sides.

" You know what ? That's true. You're a bombshell " he let out one of those infamous Jack Barakat chuckles that made my heart (and those of countless teenage girls) jump a little.

" Thank you. I appreciate those kind words "

" I know " he said and combed a stand of my hair out of my face. " But you wont distract me from the real topic here. What's with Georgie ? "

I breathed in deeply and felt my hands get clammy.

" Okay you know how she's not happy with her foster parents and how they aren't sure if they want to keep her yeah ? "

" Yes "

" Well ... I've been thinking about it for a while and ... I wouldn't forgive myself if I let them put her into another new family. She needs a stable environment. Now that I have a proper job I thought that maybe I could taker her in you know ? I could provide and I think I could give her a good childhood. So this morning I went and met up with an attorney and asked her about all the legal stuff and she told me that I sure could become Georgie's foster mother ... but that my chances are by far lower than those of couples. I am not married, I just got a job that pays well and doesn't expect me to work overnight, I am in my early twenties. All those things are not helping my case. So yeah I just ... I want to do this and I will try my best to get Georgie to live with me and if you're out then I understand but please leave now before she gets more attached. But if you decide to stay ... then I am more than happy to let you in all the way "

Jack placed a kiss on my lips and as he pulled back, he looked at me with a smile and a twinkle in his eyes that I wanted to keep there forever.

" If that's what you want then I will support you completely in your decision. "

I never expected him to leave but I didn't expect him to just be okay with my decision either. I mean MY life was going to change drastically and I was scared to no extend but Jack, he could back out, or at least distance himself from us. But he promised to stay, and there was no doubt in my mind that he would keep his promise.

" You are actually a really fucking awesome guy, you know that ? "

Jack chuckled his dorky Jack Barakat laugh that would make other's look weird but he just looked adorable as hell.

" Might want to cut down on the swearing if you're going to have a kid around "

" I know man. Also no more excessive parties "

" Kitchen counter sex "

" Kitchen table sex "

" But Georgie will be happy " Jack said and smiled.

" Yeah ... that is if they allow me to become her foster parent "

" We'll make this work " My dorky boyfriend reassured me with his words and a few kisses on my lips.

" I guess we should make the best of this then huh ? I mean your kitchen table looks really big and strong ... I bet it could hold my weight "

A seductive smirk spread on Jack's lips and I slowly trailed my fingers up and down his chest.

" Well there's another thing that's big and strong "

His dirty talk could do with a little more finesse really.

" Well come on then " I giggled and pulled him over to the table and god would I miss this.

Image

A few days later I was sitting at my desk finishing my report on a small local band's show I got to see the weekend prior.

I was still waiting for news about the whole Georgie situation. Apparently Amy was trying to make things extra hard. Whatever though, me (and to my surprise Jack as well) were trying our hardest to at least get her to live closer to us. Closer to where she was born, were people are that care for her ... and were her mother was buried.

I had just emailed my article over to my boss and was about to get up and finish for the day, when my phone rang.

The caller ID told me it was Jack, and involuntarily a smile spread on my face. That happened all the time when Jack was involved. It was a weird feeling, but I liked it a lot.

" Hey babe, I was just about to get off work. Do you want me to bring home some taco bell or Chinese takeout ma ... "

" Anabelle " He cut me off. If the tone of his voice wasn't a dead giveaway that something was wrong, the fact that he used my full name sure was. He usually didn't do that. Only sometimes when he was feeling extra lovey dovey or when he was dead serious about something. (And sometimes in bed but lets not talk about that).

Suddenly so many things rushed through me head. And none of them were the least bit positive. Something was not okay here.

" Y-yes ? "

" Shorty I need you to calm down, because I know you're already freaking out. Then get it your car and come around to Alex'. Something happened but I don't know what. Clover is sobbing and Alex is nowhere around. Please come "

'Something happened' ' Clover is sobbing ' ... those words were rushing through my head at lightning speed. Oh god what if something happened with the baby.

" Jack is the bab ... "

" The baby is fine. I asked her. The baby is alright. But she needs you here. I think it's something with Alex "

Oh Alex, sweet little Alex. I warned him. If he actually had the decency to hurt her ... he sure had a thing coming.

" Okay try to calm her down, I'm leaving now. Love you "

" Yeah I love you too "

Image

A loud sob rushed through Clover's body once again and her tears stained my shirt.
Her face was tightly nuzzled into my chest and her hands clung to my shirt.

" Clove, baby you need to tell me what's wrong "

Since I had arrived at her and Alex' place, all she had told me about the situation was that " Alex is an asshole " and that was it. The rest was drowned in uncontrollable sobs and cries.

" Alex is such an asshole "

" Yeah I figured that much "

My eyes connected with Jack's across the room. He was leaned against the doorway looking both sympathetic and angry. Angry, I guess, at Alex for somehow messing this up.

Just as I was about to say something Jack's phone rang and by the expression on his face as he checked the called ID, I could tell it was Alex.

Jack walked into another room to take the call and my best friend's sobs seemed to quite down a bit.

" Good Clover, you need to calm down. Stress is not good for the baby "

Before she could answer I heard Jack whisper-scream into his phone.

" What do you mean 'how is she doing ? ' Alex ... she's a fucking mess you dick. "

I guess Clover heard him too because she started to cry once again.

" Okay Clover CALM DOWN " I raised my voice at her. I wanted to help but she needed to tell me what the fuck was going on.

" I'm sorry " she sniffled sadly.

" That's okay. Just talk to me please "

She sniffled once again and took a deep breath.

" Alex and I had a fight. It was just a stupid, petty argument. But he left and ... and I went to look for him. He forgot his phone though so I took it with me. He got a text from Jack, nothing special. Then I saw several text from a 'Stephanie' though ... and I read them. And they were all so flirtatious and hurtful towards me. How ... how sex got weird now that I'm pregnant. How everything is just about the baby. And when he came home I was distant ... for good reasons. He noticed and I asked him about Stephanie and he got angry. Told me I didn't trust him. Well how could I now ? I asked him if he had cheated. He didn't say anything so I asked him again. And he said yes. He didn't sleep with her but yes he cheated. "

Had I not warned him ? Had I not told him about the consequences of his actions should he ever hurt Clover ?

I guess I didn't make my point clear enough. But now he had gotten on my bad side, and trust me, no one wants to be on my bad side.

" Clove ... I ... I promise whatever happens I'm here "

" I thought he loved me ... and our baby "

I thought so too. I mean I still was 100% sure he loved the baby. He was excited and wanted to be part of the child's life. I wasn't so sure about his feelings for Clover though.

" Thank you. I love you Billie "

" Love you too Munchkin "

Jack walked in and he looked majorly pissed off. He looked just how I felt. Angry.

I left Clover's side for a moment and pulled Jack into the hallway.

" Where is he ? "

" Patty's Pub downtown "

" Stay with Clover. I have some business to do "

I could see him trying to suppress a smirk. He failed at that task.

" Don't go too 'crazy bitch' on him. Keep it more 'That's what you got' ... alright ? "

" Oh don't worry babe, I know how to swing 'em "

Jack laughed at kissed my lips lovingly, before I walked out the door, ready to kick some ass.

Image

I walked into the building. A sleazy pub full of middle aged drunks and guys with forehead tattoos. And then there was skinny jeans Gaskarth hunched up in a corner booth.

Quickly I walked up to him while dodging the other guy's advances.

The clicking of my heels made Alex look up and as his eyes found mine I could see hi swallow hard.

He knew he was in big big trouble.

He got up quickly and walked towards me with hands held up in surrender, leaving his beer abandoned on the table.

I wasn't really one for surrender though, was I ?

As soon as I had reached him my fist connected with his face. Now in retrospect I wish I had slapped him instead of going for a fist punch. Primarily because that would've spared me a lot of pain in my hand but also because the sound effect of slapping someone would've totally added to the dramatic atmosphere of this situation.

Alex didn't do anything. He didn't move, he didn't make a sound, hell he didn't even flinch. He only closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

" I hope you know you deserved that you asshole " I told him pointing my perfectly manicured finger at him.

" I know I did " his voice was just a little above a whisper.

" Good. Now sit your ass down and tell me what made you think cheating on Clover was a good idea "

He took a deep sigh and sat down which I followed suit and ordered a cherry soda from the chirpy waitress that approached our table.

" Where do you want me to start ? " Alex coaxed out.

" The beginning maybe ? Who is this girl ? "

He looked up at me with sorrowful eyes.

" Remember Trish ? "

How could I not ...

" Oh god no, tell me you didn't "

Alex quickly shook his head. " Oh no no. God no. Jesus Billsky what do you think of me ? "

" I'm indecisive right now to be honest "

He gulped down the last bit of his beer before he started talking again.

" Okay so when you stormed out of the restaurant in Chicago, Clover went after you and Jack gave Trish this whole angry speech. So that left me and Trish's friend on our own. We talked that night until the two were done fighting and Steph brought Trish to the hospital. Thanks for not breaking my nose by the way. ...Then the next morning when I went to get Starbucks for me and Jack, I ran into her again. We talked a little and she told me about her business trip to Baltimore and I told her to come around and hang out, because she's really nice and I thought you and Clover would like her too. So we exchanged numbers. Then me and Clover had a few arguments and ... she was getting irritated so easily the last few days. So yesterday I texted Steph and she told me she was in town so we met up because I needed to let off some steam "

" So you fucked her ? Is that how you guys let off steam ? Jesus. Ever heard of Yoga ? Or Jogging ? Boxing maybe ? No you guys let off steam through your dick huh ? "

" God Billie, I didn't have sex with her. I got pretty pissed drunk and ... and she looked so pretty and she was willing to let me touch her, something Clover feels really insecure about for some reason. So ... I'm such an idiot I know that but uh ... I kissed her and and we got a little further than that but only touching really. I stopped myself before we could go further than that. I guess Clove found out before I could delete Steph's number and erase her out of my life. I'm just so scared. Everything is suddenly changing Billie. I'm scared shitless "

I combed my hands through my hair and let out a breathy laugh, not amused at all.

" You know Alex, there's a beautiful red haired girl sitting on your couch crying her heart out because you kissed another girl, because you're too scared to take responsibility. Have you ever thought about how scared she must be ? She got pregnant by accident, from a guy who was then still confused by his former relationship. She didn't know if you would want her or the baby. Things are moving quick for you ? Think about how quick they have to move from her ? She has a human being growing inside of her. And now she has to fear that she has to do this on her own, because you can't control your dick. How scary must that be huh ? Don't expect me to pity you. Grow up Alex you're not Peter Pan no matter how hard you try. "

Alex was about to cry, I could tell. I didn't want to see that though. I just couldn't see guys crying.
There was a very soft spot in my heart for sad boys.

" Look Alex, you have to make this right again and finally be the man you're supposed to be. You're a dad Alex. "

" I know ... "

" Good, I hope so. The wedding is next weekend. You better have her back on track until then. She was excited for that as much as she tries to deny it. ... I'm sorry for punching you by the way "

Alex cracked a little smile. " Are you ? "

" Nah ... not really but I wanted to be polite "

I ruffled his hair and got up.

" I'm counting on you Gaskarth. Fix this shit "

Image

" Your neighbors will hate us "

" Fuck the neighbors "

" Please don't fuck the neighbors "

I could feel a tension rising deep inside me as Jack did what he did best.
My skin was pressed to the cold surface of the wooden table in his dining room. Every time we moved though, the table banged against the wall. A wall directly located to the next door apartment.

" Jack ... I'm "

" Yeah me too "

I let out a loud moan and I could tell Jack was not too far behind.

" An-Anabelle ... move in with me "

Wait, what ?

Before I could answer I felt him twitching inside me. God this sex session just took a huge twist.

He breathed loudly and hard and looked up to me, sweat rolling down his forehead.

" So ? "

" Is this a way of negotiation ? Sex ? "

" Uh ... it could be, if you're into that "

Wow, moving in was a huuuuge step. Would I be willing to take it ?

" Jack I ... that's a huge step I mean, we're only dating for a bit over a month now "

" Officially, we're actually each other's for quite a bit longer than that. Let's be honest here "

He was right about that.

" True "

" And you're spending a lot of time here recently "

" Also true "

" ....so ? "

Before I could answer the front door flew open and in stepped our temporary roommate.

" Hey guys I brought - Oh god I'm sorry ... uh ... uh "

Alex did that weird jumpy thing squirrels or rabbits always do when they find themselves caught in the headlights of a car. The only thing he didn't do that I wish he did, was turn around.

I mean come on, his best friend was still balls deep inside of me. How about your look away ?

" Alex for god's sake turn around "

As he snapped out of his weird trance he shook his head and mumbled some incoherent words that I think meant something like " Oh yeah sure, yeah sorry " at least I think so.

Jack and I got dressed faster than ever before and I swear both our faces resembled tomatoes right now.

Why was Alex suddenly barging in you may ask ? Well ... Clover was not willing to let him back in until she had cooled of a bit. And Clover is a very grumpy and stubborn person, she takes a while to calm down. So Jack, being the good guy he is, offered Alex a place to stay.

And that's what brought us here.

" Sorry guys " Alex called out timidly.

" It's okay you can turn around " we let him know.

He sported a nice red face, just like we did. Ah the joys of having a roommate.

" So what did you want to tell us ? "

" Well firstly, I brought food .... but you might want to sanitize the table first. "

Jack let out a dorky snort-laugh-thing.

" ... then I got the post and there's a letter for you Anabelle ... also I now know your middle name. Fancy "

Oh god no.

" What's your middle name ? " Jack asked curiously.

" Doesn't matter ... so a letter. What else ? "

" What's your middle name ? " Jack asked again, but was once ignored by Alex and me.

" Uh ... I might have a plan on how to get Clover back "

" What's your middle nameeee ? " Jack whined crossing his arms in front of his chest like a little brat.

" ooh, you have to tell me about that plan Alex ... but first let me see the letter "

He handed it to me and I shielded it from Jack's curious eyes.

" Is your middle name that bad ? " he asked confusedly.

" It's amazing " Alex called as he poured himself a glass of coke.

I looked at the letter and noticed it was from my lawyer ... which means it probably had something to do with Georgie.

Oh god please let it be good news.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit 1
Outfit 2

I'm sorry this took so looong :( I try to get better I promise.

As always : Comments are more than welcome and always brighten up my day

♥ Jo