Forbidden Love

Lost in a dream

I looked around the abandoned mansion, I suppose I was in, and I sighed unhappily, wondering where everyone was.

I got up and dusted off my clothes, and I had gathered up my courage to finally go and investigate more
of the abandoned mansion.

"Hello?" I said, shaking in fear of finding my dumbass older brother, trying to play his kiddy pranks on me.

Being the only girl in my family since my dear mother died, I'm the most sensitive girl ever.

My mother, who sadly died of Tuberculosis at the age of 34, was a great and amazing woman.

I loved her a lot, and we both looked alike, so everyone in town knew exactly who we were.

I walked around this mansion more and finally saw a boy, around my age, with dark brown short hair, and brown eyes.

I blushed completely because he was unbelievably handsome, and he was looking directly into my eyes.

He stepped toward me until we came nose to nose.

"Sophia, my love." He said my name, letting it slip so swiftly out of his lips.

I looked at him in disbelief, not knowing him, but I instantly smashed my lips into his til he told me I was his new step sister, and with that, I woke up and screamed.

I wiped my sweat off my forehead, and said, "I-I'm getting a new step brother soon?!?!?"