Forbidden Love

Fight with the bully

"Ugh, why the hell do I have to even go to school or even be alive anymore when my dad is gonna get married again, Layla?" I said, starting to cry again.

"It'll be just fine, honey. Trust your momma."

I felt hot tears going down my cheeks as I ran away from Layla to go to a different place where I could get peace and quiet.

"You fucking dick! You spilled your lunch on me!"

I looked over to see the commotion, and saw a cute face had accidentally dumped his lunch on Vince Lucas, one of the meanest bullies in school.

"I-I'm so sorry, man. I-I didn't mean to."

Before the guy could even say another word, he got pushed down onto the ground by Vince.

My heart skipped a mile a minute as I ran to help that boy up.

"Hey man, you alright?"

Surprised to see a girl helping him, the boy had blushed and nodded his head.

I instantly got him on his feet where we were nose to nose, just like the boy and me in my dream.

I blushed and heard a chuckle from Vince.

"Cute. Now why don't you buzz off, you bitch?"

I told the new boy to get away so he wouldn't have to see what I was about to do to Vince, but the boy had declined, and stuck by my side anyway.

"Why don't you make me, Lucas?"

I finally unwrapped my bandages on my hands and ripped all of the glass out of it, piece by piece in front of Vince.

"You gonna fight me with those ratty hands?"

I put my fists up, which was still bleeding onto my white shirt, and said, "Bring it, tiny dick."

He chuckled lightly and immediately punched me in the face and in the ribs, making it hard for me to get up til I finally passed out from loss of blood.