Forbidden Love

A quest for love

Derek's P.O.V

I woke up and found Sophia's letter, not knowing she had left the house at all.

I read the letter thoroughly and broke into tears, knowing she may not love me still.

I can still see how our love had soared like the wind had flown through her black medium hair.

When we first met, it was like Cupid's love arrow had hit us in our hearts and told us that we were meant to be when we first met each other.

I wiped my tears away, got my coat on, thinking of the one place she could be at, would be at Layla's place, but thing is, I don't know where specifically she lives.

I sighed and asked my step dad where she could be, and he pointed out the directions of where she could be at.

I thanked him and ran out the door after Sophia. Within minutes, I was at Layla's front door, ringing the doorbell to get inside to see her.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm Derek. Sophia's step brother?"

"Ah yes. She told me about you. Right this way."

"Thanks. Where's the bathroom at?"

"Over here, but Sophia is in the shower right now, but the door is unlocked in case anyone needs to go, so knock then go."

"Got it. Thanks Layla."

I knocked on the bathroom door, heard a yes to come in, and I walk into the bathroom.

"Sophia?"

"DEREK! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Sophia steps out of her shower in her towel and looks at me.

"What are you doing here, Derek?"

"I had to talk to you about when we were younger and in love. Sophia, I want to be yours again. Will you let me be?"

"De-Derek... I-I... Not yet, okay? I just saw you after how many years, and here you are, asking for me back again, well not this time. Not yet, Derek."

"But Sophia... You kissed me back last night... You let me kiss you... Did last night mean NOTHING to you at all?!"

She looks at me and sighs, not saying another word until I lock the bathroom door.

"What are you doing, Derek?"

"I want you, and you alone, Sophia. Please take me back again."

She sighs and shakes her head at me, accidentally dropping her towel.

"Wow. You are still as gorgeous as ever."

I walked over to her and held her hips, not caring that she is bare naked in front of my own eyes.

"You are the still the gorgeous woman I want to marry, like when we were younger."

I wrapped my ring finger around hers and smiled.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. Right Sophia?"

She stayed silent and started to get dressed in front of me, walking out of the bathroom afterwards, leaving me in the bathroom, left speechless for words and wanting to cry again.

Not knowing what else to do, I grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her back into the bathroom with me, kissing her deeply.

"Derek, let me go, please!"

No matter what she said, I kissed her more and more and put my hands on the rim of her shirt.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, DEREK!!!!!"

When Sophia said this, my heart broke, and I let go of her, not knowing what else to do.

I walked home after letting her go, not saying goodbye or even I'm sorry, but to come back home soon, and then, I walked home alone, feeling depressed as ever and wanting to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter took forever. I had writers block for the longest time.