Status: Completed

Where Did the Bands Go?

My Chemical Kidnap

"So, this is it?" Mikey asked his fellow band mates. He looked up at the tall dark building, kept in perfect condition. Something didn't feel right...

"Yeah, it says so here" Frank answered, pointing to the address on the letter inviting them to the interview.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go." Gerard stepped forward, taking the lead as always.

"I've got a bad feeling about this" Ray commented. They all had a bad feeling about it.

Soon, all their worries where forgotten in the interview; it was easy and the interviewer didn't ask any awkward questions at all.
"So, would you like to perform for us? We are so excited to have you here and I'm sure it will make everyones day if you perform for us" The interviewer asked.

"Why not?" Gerard shrugged, the others nodded in agreement.

"Well, as this is for the radio, you will need to attach them wires to your body, if you may. I will help if you have trouble" The interviwer purred. The band nodded and headed to the small studio containing three stands with microphones, a drum kit (there was a person sitting there already for them in placement for Bob who had left), a bass guitar and two electric guitars. The interviewer got the band connected and stepped outside, watching through the long glass window in front of the controls.

"What shall we do?" Gerard asked them.

"Na Na Na?" Frank suggested,

"Okay, three, two, one" Ray counted down.

"The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, lets do it now and do it loud, killjoys make some noise...nanananananana..."

They carried on playing until the second chorus when Gerard saw his brother collapse, the ropes holding him up. "Whats going on?" Gerard asked the interveiwer, who's pale face was hidden under a shadow from the dim light. "Just keep singing Gerard" The interviewer replied blankly. He looked behind at Frank and Ray for help, but they were in the same state as Mikey. He noticed the drummer, however, was fine.

"W-what...?" Gerard started to feel weaker, before joining his band members in oblivion.

"Next, I think Panic! At the disco" The interviewer said to themselves, pulling the lever back up, their black painted nails shone in the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter...done! Hopefully I will be able to post the next one tomorrow...I'm not sure where this is going yet. Bye! :D