Status: Completed

Where Did the Bands Go?

The Take Over, The Story's Over

Pete carried on running, trying to open any door he came across in attempt to find the woman. Skidding round the corner, he just saw her run into a door halfwaty down the corridor. He thrashed his whole bodyweight against the door, making it smash open. The woman was waiting, a gun in hand. Pete stopped in his tracks, staring at the barrel of the gun that was pointed straight to him. "Be a good boy" she hissed "or I'll shoot you." He stood still, not sure what to do.

Patrick slowly opened his eyes. His head was pounding, and all he could remember was someone hitting him in the head hard. He stood up, swaying a little and tried to make his way down the corridor. He needed to find the others to get out and call the police. He stopped a while later when he heard talking. It sounded like the interviewer, so he headed towards that room. "Patrick! Get out!" Pete yelled from the inside, having seen Patrick head towards the room. Despite his warnings, patrick walked in anyway, woderng why Pete was standing as still as a statue. He soon realised why, and heard the trigger pull. Without thinking, Patrick pushed Pete out the way...

"Hello I'm Officer Greenwood, where's the other half of you?" A police car had pulled up, and a group of five men had come out. One with curly hair and a new hat introduced himself. He wondered where both Patrick and Pete where, having seen them discover where the bands where, he hoped they haven't gotten into too much trouble.

"Uhm, I don't know."Joe told him. "Haven't seen patrick for ages and Pete told us to call the police as quickly as we could. We haven't seen him since either."

"Stay here, don't move unless you have to. We will get them for you and hopefully the rest" Officer Greenwood ordered, leading his group into the building. All of them where armed, but he hoped he didn't have to use his gun.

They all ran down the corridor, finding an open door to look in. His mouth opeed in shock at the sight of the two bands, before ordering two of his men to remove them from the building, and to call an ambulance if needed. He then led the other remaning two with him further into the area, hopefully to find the culprit and the other half of Fall Out Boy. They heard a gunshot and all hit the floor in reaction. He stood up and ran to where it came from, hearing a scream in pain at the same time. He entered the door that he was sure it had come from, and held up his own gun in his pocket. His two men also filed in, both going straight to Patrick who's leg was bleeding.

"I am arresting you for kidnapping and gunfire. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence" He recited perfectly, edging his way over to her, trying not to provoke her. He carefully, with one hand, he grabbed the handcuffs connected to his belt. They rattled in the tense silence.

Im not going" She broke the silence. "You can't make me"

"I'm sorry to say miss, I can" He rushed forward, disarmng her and throwing the gun into the corner. "Hands out" He ordered. She refused. "Hands out!" He shouted, making her shaking hands go out. "Right, one behind your back!" He grabbed the hand and put the cuff on. "Left one behind your back!" He put the other one on, and guided her roughly to the police car. It was only when she spotted the car, when she started struggling. "I'm going to have to ask you to calm down, miss, or we will have to take action" He told her. She stopped as he pushed her head down, forcing her to sit in the car. A few ambulances had also arrived, Andy and Joe were being questioned by one of his officers, and Pete was climbing into the ambulance after Patrick had been carried in. Officer Greenwood closed the door, walking over to the ambulance containing Patrick and Spencer, with Pete sitting on the bench looking traumatised. "She will be taken to court, and then arrested. You won't see her again" He assured Pete, who nodded.
"Thanks" Pete thanked him, handing him the glasses.
"Keep them, but don't worry I'll disable the camera" he winked, saying a quick goodbye as the paramedic ushered him away. He then climbed into the police car, taking her away.

-----

Patrick woke up again, in hospital. The doctors said he didn't have long yet until he could go home. Pete was sitting in the guest seat, reading a newspaper. He smiled once he saw Patrick was awake, and showed him the newspaper.

'Melissa Jarvis [aged 26] has been arrested this week after kidnapping My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco, and attempting to also kidnap Fall Out Boy. Thanks to Patrick Stump [lead singer of Fall Out Boy] and companion Pete Wentz [Bassist of Fall Out Boy], she was caught after they teamed up with two undercover policeman [who cannot be named], and worked with them to catch her. Not only had she kidnapped the bands, but had also managed to make a device which she claimed could 'take their enegry and make her band the best.' All musicians will make full recovery, including Stump, who had been shot in the leg on site. She is now sentenced for life, making the bands now feel much safer.'

Patrick smiled to himself, happy to have saved some of his closest friends. "We now know never to trust interviewers anymore" Patrick said to Pete, who laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the really slow update, but its finished!!! I'd like to thank YM@6 for making such a good video and anyone who has read this :) (Oh and I'm not sure if 'Officer Greenwoods' police speech is right, so sorry if there's any mistakes) :D