Status: Hey, I'm swamped with exams so writing will be so but feel free to remind me at weekends

Allie

Sometimes We Take Chances, Sometimes We Take Pills

Putting in the shimmering ruby earings, Alyssa reminisced about her friendship with the band. They' met one summer, before Alyssa's career had taken off. She was auditioning for a part in their music video and, surprise surprise, got the part. It was during filming that they really hit it off. She was standing by the refreshments, taking a break while another scene was being filmed. Joe approached her, bloody attire and all, and asked her if he could have a donut. Withought thinking she retorted, almost automatically "I dont know, can you?". She mentally cursed herself for not replying like a mature adult and was about to apologise when she heard the most amazing and adorable laugh originate from the rockstar.
"Classic- love it" he smirked, reaching over her to grab a donut.
"As you should" Alyssa replied, stunned. He wasn't nearly as serious as he was on set, which made it so much less stressful for the young actress.
"Again, A plus for sarcasm. You been working gigs like this long?"
"No, this is actually my first music video. I did a couple of commercials back in the uk, and this is my first american vid-so congratulations to you guys for.. Well giving me the part"
"congrats to you for getting it. So- whats your- oh hello baby!" he exclaimed as a small pug like dog trotted over to him, tongue lolling out of its mouth.
"Is this your dog?" Alyssa asked, as it started licking her 'bloody' leg.
"yeah, isnt she a beaut?"
"Oh yes she is!" she said, baby voice and all as she knelt down and fussed over the pup.
Joe introduced Alyssa to the rest of the guys, and they just... Worked. She was so comfortable around them, it was almost as if they'd known one another from birth.
Years passed and Alyssa found herself getting closer and closer to Pete and Patrick. So close, in fact, that when Pete and his girlfriend, Meagen Camper, went out partying after shows Alyssa ended up babysitting Pete's 10 year old son and budding actor, Bronx. So close, in fact, that when Pete and Meagen broke up Alyssa was there to stop Pete from making the same mistakes he used to when Fall Out Boy was starting out. One night while they were out at one of the after parties, Alyssa found Pete in a bathroom, about to hook up with some addict whore. The moment she lost sight of him she knew he would. So, naturally she kicked the girl out and locked the door. Pete sat on the floor, legs sprawled out on the fithly tiles.
"What the hell Pete? What were you thinking?" she yelled, furious at the idiotic and albeit tiny bassist.
"I- don't...." he trailed off and held his hand up to the light, examining the way the sweat gleamed from his skin. "so... Pretty..."
"Serioisly?" she fumed, slapping his hand away and crouching down next to him, staring at his unnaturally dialated pupils. He took this as an invitation to stick his tongue down her throat, but as he leaned in she grabbed his face to steady it. Feeling betrayed she let go, only to greet his face with a surprisingly firm slap.
"You asshole. You've got to be kidding me. Are you actually fucking high right now?" He didnt answer.
"You swore. You swore you wouldn't do that? For christs sake Pete- you have a son! Is this because of Meagen?"
No answer
"Damnit, youre off your face."
She gave up talking and started work on sobering him up. It was obvious he wasnt moving anywhere so she grabbed a trashcan and leant him over it.
"Sorry, hun, but we have to sober you up a bit" she spoke softly, as she put her fingers down his throat. He urged and then puked into the bucket. She would've been grossed out, if he hadnt have done the same for her so many times before. After that, he was throwing up on her own so she cleaned herself up and, once he was done, began to do the same for him. She eventually got him out of the grimy bathroom and into her car- she was sober enough to drive, thank god.
She took out her phone and dialed the only other person that could help.
"Hi, Patrick? Its Alyssa. I need your help"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about how rushed it is. I'm on the bus to see none other than Fall Out Boy, and it's difficult to write. This is for Issey, who finally got me out of my no update rut. Feedback is always appreciated, especially constructive criticism :) thanks byeeeee