Status: Hey, I'm swamped with exams so writing will be so but feel free to remind me at weekends

Allie

I'd Trade All My Tomorrows For Just One Yesterday.

Alyssa sat in her car outside the darkened studio, awaiting Meagen's arrival. She shifted uncomfortably and checked her watch. Her friend was ten minutes late. Ten soon turned to twenty, and twenty to thirty. Alyssa had just about given up, and was about to go home when a sleek black audi pulled up next to her jeep.
"Perfect timing, as always" she muttered, hopping out of the drivers seat- grabbing her purse and jacket as she did so. Since her dress was slightly too glamorous for Alyssa's liking, she'd paired it with her old black leather jacket and thick heeled ankle boots of the same colour which gave her outfit just enough edge, without trying too hard.
She looked like she did two years ago. Now her wardrobe consisted of understated dresses and minimalistic shirts. She couldn't remember the last time she'd actually felt good about what she was wearing. She couldn't remember the last time she felt special.
Alyssa strode over to the passenger side of Meagen's car, but was greeted with an unsettling surprise in the form of Pete Wentz, his expression that of faux-innocence.
She looked at Meagen accusingly, but the model wouldn't meet her gaze.
Reluctantly, Alyssa opened the door to the back seat and climbed in.
"Where are you taking me? Why is he here?" She demanded, praying to a God she didn't believe in that it wasn't what she thought.
"'He' has a name you know..." Pete replied, unsure as to how to proceed.
"'He' needs to tell me that we're not going where I think we're going, or 'he' will be very very sorry" Alyssa hissed at him in reply.
"It won't be as bad as you think- we'll be on stage for most of it. I just..." He trailed off.
"You just what? Thought I'd want to stand at the sidelines and watch the show? Did you think I'd enjoy that? Enjoy knowing that no matter how much I try to forget, he never will- knowing that I hurt him like I did? and even though he hurt me worse I will never forgive myself for what I put him though? Yeah, great idea Pete- you always know just where to take me." Alyssa snapped, and stunned the bassist into silence.

The rest of the drive was filled with tense silence, and Alyssa prepared herself for the emotional trauma she was due to endure.
The silence was broken briefly, however, when she had calmed down enough to ask where they were playing on the off chance it was within walking distance of a cab stand or bus station.
"First Midwest Amphitheatre" Meagen answered, before Pete had even opened his mouth. It was the only thing she'd said since Alyssa had gotten in, and the young actress/director had almost forgotten she was there.
"Panic! is opening so you'll have a chance to catch up with the guys- and Sarah and Breezy of course." Meagen smirked, "She missed you almost as much as Brendon, and you know what a diva he is, especially when he's been performing..."
Alyssa laughed at the thought of their inevitably dramatic reunion, nostalgia sweeping over her as she thought of all the friends she'd left behind- including Patrick. No matter how traumatic and heartbreaking that night had been, she couldn't forget all the good times they'd had- babysitting Bronx, karaoke at Joe's- and who could forget the times she'd toured with them, waking up and being dragged out of her bunk by Andy at 7am and being forced to waltz through the bus, being dragged like a rag doll until she was fully awake. She and Patrick had always engaged in 'prank wars', in which she'd managed to (temporarily) dye his hair pink- however he'd simply got on stage that night and rocked the look. The fans had gone wild.
She missed watching backstage with Meagen and dancing to the beat as if they were in the crowd. She missed hanging out with dirty and the crew backstage, cracking jokes about Pete's dress sense and Patrick's dancing- although, she'd always loved his dancing and general, innate passion for his work.
All in all, she missed being free.