Status: Completed! It's short, I know... Should I make a long sequel?

Friday the 13th

Friday The Thirteenth

Friday The 13th

*September 12, 2013*
-POV Frank-

I just realized something... It's almost my birthday. Halloween, to be exact.

I was slowly starting to fan girl over myself. But there was a more important holiday coming up.

Friday The 13th.

We had just moved into our new apartment on the 2nd of this autumn-y month, and I had warned him that the day was coming up.

He just rolled his eyes and dismissed my comments.

Haha. He didn't what was coming.

Dead deer on the side of the road, stomachs bulging like they were pregnant, and close too. All types of road kill. A few crashes, and at least one murder.

That was the vibe of the night. We were going to lock up even harder tonight. I don't feel like being murdered tomorrow night.

"Gee!" I screamed his name loud.

"What babe?" He yelled back from our room.

"Remember, tomorrow's Friday The Thirteenth!!!" I sounded so excited.

He walked out of the room, and meet me in the living room
But we'll wait and see.September 12, 2013:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Friday The Thirteenth*

-POV Frank- (4:32 PM)

I had walked into the door and greeted my beautiful boyfriend, with a kiss.

"So? How was work?" He asked me.

"Eh, ya know...? Same old, same old. Some man tried to come in a sell me a guitar that was a Epsilon, but tried to tell me that it was a Les Paul. People piss me off some times..." I grunted the last few words.

"Aw, baby. It's okay," he cooed softly, "Just remember that you're home with me now, and it's okay."

"I know baby." I replied back to him, launching up to steal another kiss. It was a short, brief, and teasingly kiss.

"I was wondering, do you wanna go out to eat tonight?" He asked me, practically begging me to eat out with him.

"Sure, why not? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?" I had forgotten it was Friday The Thirteenth.

Uh oh.

~~~~~~~~~~
*A Few Hours Later*

After Gerard and I had gotten our shit together, we got in the car. He was driving, if course. He's the better driver out of the both of us. He always has been.
-
We pull into the restaurant, with a sign reading "Los Fuentes"

Mexican food?!? I fucking love Mexican food! It's one of my favorite poisons.

We pulled into the driveway and I leaned over to him, "Aww, you're so sweet babe!" I spoke, then gave him a soft and teasing kiss.

"Only for you," he whispered to me, before reattaching his lips to my temple.

We walked into the restaurant, and I noticed how packet it was. Too many people per booth. It was quite depressing, realizing that it wasn't very

After being taken to our table, we were sitting and the waiter came by and started questioning us.

"What would you gentleman like to drink tonight?" She questioned, in her accent.

"Dr. Pepper please?" I asked.

"And for you sir?" She questioned towards Gerard.

"Just a water would be lovely. Thanks."

"Awesome. I'll be back out with your drinks in a few minutes," she spoke as she walked away smiling.

"Gee... This is just so sweet..." I spoke to him, a grin taking over my face.

"You're welcome, baby. You have just seemed so stressed lately, and I just wanted to help," he said so softly.

"Awww, Baby..." I leaned over the table and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Sir?" I heard our waiter say, and I pulled away as fast as I could.

I cleared my throat, "Oh s-sorry ma'am."

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked.

"Actually," I said, "I'll have the Tamales, And Gerard...?" I said, and looked towards my lovely boyfriend.

"I'll just have some fajitas please," he spoke softy, and grabbed towards his pant's pocket, feeling around.

"Awesome. It might be a while with all the people who are ordering and here tonight," she said.

"Okay," we said in unison. Soon enough, she walked away.

***30 Minute Relapse***

Our food was put down and she walked away. We were half way through with our dinner when Gerard was starting to act different.

He was sweating, and shaking horribly.

"Babe, what's wrong...?" I asked.

Gerard took a few moments to answer. I was getting more nervous by the minutes passing.

"Frankie... I've wanted to do this for a long time, baby. And I want it to be now."

Gerard was slowly moving out of his seat slowly, to the floor. I felt myself shaking, nervousness taking over me.

I moved his right hand down to his pocket, and pulled out a black velvet box, and held it lightly in his hands.

"Frankie... You mean the world to me," My hands flew over my gapping mouth, and he proceeded on, "Baby, you're my life. My whole heart. My only strength. If you told me to fall off a cliff, I would, only for you. You had a secret admirer, and you questioned who it could be... Couldn't you see that all along that it was me. It's always been me. And since the first time, I've wanted to ask you this. Franklin Anthony Iero, will you marry me?"

I broke out into sobs. "Oh course baby!" I fell to the floor and wrapped him in a huge hug. I held out my left hand, and he placed he ring on my finger.

~~~~
We finished our dinner, tears still in my eyes.

Gerard was driving us home. We were driving down the I-45, and I looked around and noticed all the deer around the shoulders of the road.

"Gee, this mean-" I tried to speak before I heard gunshots everywhere.

I swung my head before I felt a pain in my arm. I looked over to my upper arm and saw a hole in my arm.

"Gee!" I screamed out in fear. I turned around and saw Gerard's face full of concentration.

So, tonight there was a murder. I was right. And it was going to be us.

I saw that Gerard had no injuries. He looked more focused on me.

We swerved over to the shoulder and Gerard was leaning over and examining me.

"Baby... You're arm..." He spoke before I leaned forward, seething in pain. It felt cold in my chest.

Gerard put his hand on my chest and pulled me close. "FRANKIE!" He screamed at me.

I felt blood dribble down my chin, and I tried to swallow it back down, but it only felt worst, and my throat was constricting.

I heard another hit in the throat, and I screamed out in pain.

"FRANKIE!" He screamed once more, "Holy shit! Not now! Oh God... Oh God... Oh God..." I heard him panicking, and soon, I felt my self about to go into a panic attack.

"Frankie... Breathe... Please just breathe..." He told me, as he held me a little looser.

Every time I would breathe though, it would never hit my lungs. It would slip out through the hole the gold piece made it my skin.

I couldn't feel my feet anymore, and I was slowly losing my lifeline. I felt Gerard grab my body and pull me close to him, and I knew that he needed me to make it. I mean, he just proposed to me.

I soon lost feeling in my arms, and my ears were slowly losing their sense, and I was soon nearly deaf. I could only hear the faint sound of sirens, and Gerard screaming for help, as he got out of the car.

I got back in my seat, and my eyes felt heavy, and I could feel everything slowing down.

Gerard poked his head back into the car and screamed again. "Frankie! Please don't close your eyes! Please don't!!!"

"I...I... Gee... It hurts so much. I..." I couldn't speak anymore. More blood was just pouring out of my mouth, and everywhere. Gerard just looked at me with fear.

I felt my eyes close, and all the sounds flush out of my ears. My body stood still for a few moments, and I felt my life be lifted.

This was supposed to be a good day. My birthday was coming up. I just got fucking proposed to.

And here I am. Dying.

I opened my eyes once more. I looked around to find Gerard. He wasn't in his seat, nor in front of the car. I turned my head to the right, and found a body standing next to me.

He had a wide face, and his hair was fluffy, practically an Afro...

Ray.

I had to think for a moment. I looked at him with fear and whispered out a soft, "help me..."

He just shook his head, his fro following his every move.

"Not this time, Frankie Boy..." He spoke, a malicious grin grew across his face. "Gee was supposed to be mine, and then you!" He spat at me, "you took him away from me. Now I'm taking him home..."

Fear and tears flooded my face. I looked at him. He just looked so intimidating. I was afraid of my own bandmate.

"Now," he yelled at me. "Now, you're going down to with the sound of a gat."

I just gazed up at him as he raised his gun to my temple. I finished my prayers.

I mean, I'm going to die now, might as well get on God's good side, ya know? I asked that he forgive my sins.

I felt the cold metal hole as it touched my skin, and I heard him cock it.

I heard a bang. I felt it as the bullet went through my skull.

Soon enough, the black swallowed me up. And I had no life anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the completed version of Friday The 13th. I might make a sequel, if I get up to 5 recommendation and 10 comments.

Go check out my other story "The Ghost Of You"!!!!!

And also check out FrankieNightmareIero's story "Blood"! I'm in it and she writes amazziinnngggg fanfic.c:

Remember, you're perfect and YOU'Re loved!

Xoxo,
~~~❤❤❤Karly Alexis❤❤❤~~~