Status: Active.

City Lights

Chapter 2

You could say it was a bumpy ride. These men had no respect for the law so obviously speeding wasn't much of a bother for them. I normally find myself trying to remember all of the different turns they made, in case of by some miracle I do escape then I can avoid the forest. But of course it's impossible to remember all of the turns, so I'm fucked.

Anyway, back to the story.

When the van finally came to a stop I remember myself trembling horrifically. The anticipation was nerve shattering, I could hear them getting out of the van and murmuring quietly to themselves before the footsteps stop.

I decided at that moment that I would try and escape them before they could grab me. Worst decision I've ever made.

I pressed myself against the wall closest to the doors and made sure to steady my breathing. When the doors were thrown open I flinched and bit down on my lip to silence my whimper, luckily because it was dark they moved further into the van before realising I wasn't there.

By the time they'd turnt around I was out of the van and sprinting down the forest path, ignoring the pain it caused my bare feet. I remember them cursing loudly and hearing loud footsteps getting closer to me.

I was about half way towards the forest when a pair of arms yanked me back into a hard chest. I sobbed and tried to kick him on the shins, which unfortunately didn't phase him. I should of kept my heels.

I was thrown over his shoulder and carried back towards the other two. He chucked me onto the ground in front of them, I landed on my back making the air smack out of my lungs. When I could breathe properly again I focused on their faces, and God they looked pissed.

I didn't dare move from my position on the ground, I knew it was over then. I could do nothing as they grabbed me and dragged me into the abandoned house, I was just too tired and filt with despair.

They opened a door and pushed me forwards, of course the door lead to the basement though so I went tumbling down the stairs. I let out cries of pain on the way down and ended up whacking my head on the concrete floor.

I was out cold for about three hours, until I woke up tied to a chair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short :c