Status: Rated R just to be safe. (:

Serendipity

Acqua Di Giò

Just a few hours after my lunch date and a quick stop at a adorable boutique with Benny and Lillian, I found myself wandering down 27 Monmouth Street in Covent Garden ready to meet up with the green-eyed, chest tatted boy, Harry. It was almost ten minutes after three--the time we suggested to get together--which my friends decided it would be a perfect time to get to the coffee shop, thinking that if I showed up too early I would come off as a desperate, whore.

As I entered Monmouth, a man maybe in his late thirties held the door open for me while greeting me with a smile. "Good evening, Miss," He said, tipping his ball cape at me.

"Evening," I replied, copying his same grin and continuing into the coffeehouse.

Glancing around, I looked for the curly, chocolate haired lad I would be meeting and after a good second, or two I finally found him in a corner booth with his head dangling, playing on his mobile. Before making my way over to him, I took a deep breath and swayed over to his seat.

"Harry," I spoke to get his attention. Lifting up his head that all so familiar grin played upon his face like the one from earlier when I spilled the organic expresso on his v-neck.

"Hi, Faith," He smiled while scooting out the booth and standing up. He wore a gray, wool like sweater with black skinnes and a pair of brown boots. For a moment while we stood there, I could tell that both of us was contemplating on wether or not if we should hug, shake hands or do neither. It wasn't until Harry leaned in for an embrace that I began blushing slightly. As I wrapped my arms around his back, I got a waft of his cologne--Acqua Di Giò by Armani, which is one of my all time favorite scents on a man.

"You smell amazing," I accidentally confessed, pulling away from our hug. After letting the third, final word slip off my tongue I knew I was probably blushing even harder now since I was embarrassed out of my mind.

"Thank you, I actually was going to say the same about you," He said as he got back into his seat while I sat across from him in the booth.

"Thanks," I giggled a bit as I got settled in my seat.

About a second later a young barista--maybe sixteen, seventeen-- came over wearing an apron with a coffee pot in her hands. "Would you like anything?" She just asked Harry, staring him dead in the face with huge owl eyes, which I somewhat found a bit rude.

"No thanks," He told her, and then faced me, "You? I'll buy."

"Oh, no, it's fine," I assured him with a light smile.

"Oh well," The young girl stated, placing a hand on her hip and biting down on her lip while eyeing the curly haired boy, "If you need anything I'm just a call away." And with that she gave Harry a small wink and waltzed back over to the counter.

"Looks like you're popular with the ladies," I chuckled at the little girl's antics.

"I don't think so," With the tone of his voice I could tell that he was serious which I didn't really understand: he was attractive for one--possibly the most attractive guy I seen since moving here almost two years ago--so I knew that wasn't a problem, maybe he just wasn't the 'dating type.'

As we sat there in a quick, blissful silence I looked over at Harry and something in my mind just clicked. Like I felt I probably seen him before, not including earlier today, but a few times before I just never could put my finger on it.

"You know," I began, stopping the silence, "I feel like I seen you before, like I-"

"Oh, crap," He said, cutting me off and digging in his pocket, "I forgot all about your phone."

"Oh, yeah," I gasped as he handed me the iPhone. Ever since I got caught in the emerald orbs of his it was like everything just flew out the window for me. "Thank you so much, like seriously you saved my life, I don't know what I would do without it."

"Well you know, that's what Super Harry is here for," He joked in a very corny way which made me laugh at loud. After we sat there laughing for a good minute or two, he asked, "Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm positive," I insisted, "And plus, I should be one doing favors--I was the one who spilled coffee on you."

"Well since you insist on doing favors," He began to say, catching my full attention, "How about you let me take you out tomorrow?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks too all my subscribers and everyone recommending it means soooooo much!
Special thanks too--we got so drunk and lalalexi01 for being the first two to comment on my story. I'm glad you all are enjoying it :)