The Diary of Mari Delrous: The Beginning of the Second

SEPTEMBER 2012

SEPTEMBER:
Monday September 17th 2012
Its been about two weeks since I started going to my new school. The first week was amazing. Second week also amazing but less. What bothers me is a lot of people I know and 2 years ago would talk to me…..don’t talk to me anymore…Some could at least be like some people that said “Hey Mari, you moved back? Welcome back!” I mean I would do that and I will do that if I can. Though someone I used to like, never talk to Remi, Shes real friendly now! I like her! Last week I was leaving the change rooms and Cecile was talking to me so i paused to the door and Remi suddenly opened it and screamed in my ear and then I screamed terrified as well. It was hilarious! MEEEP!
Anyway so for the first few weeks I didn’t have a locker cause the teachers miscalculated. It was kinda tiring. My backpack was my locker and that’s a pretty heavy locker!
What else is there?

Oh well Mark and I don’t talk much, but we do play basketball and stuff at the lunch cause I don’t plan to hang with Elizabeth or Era (who everyone is warning me to avoid) , sarah, and helene. Cause all they do is talk! And I never get in the conversations they speak of it just bores me sooo much!!!
So then I go play with Vivoc, Mark and Charly while a bunch of other guys jump in.

At my school I know most people there because they went to my old school but I realize there are some new kids. In my class so far the ones that just moved here as well though is Era, Me, and these two guys apparently. Their both kinda quiet. But I learned over facebook the other day that one of them makes DUBSTEEEEEPP with these apparently plug things which is really cool! I should have known though he had a skrillex shirt. I was fangirling with my friend Alexis when I showed her some of his songs. Its pretty impressive.

And as for the other guy im not really sure I didn’t get much chance to talk to him yet. But they seem pretty cool hanging around Era. She doesn’t even seem that bad though everyone is warning me about her being evil apparently.

Either way besides that I don’t know about this school. Im afraid it may actually bore me. Not many people act like im there. Nobody comes over to talk. Only Ema. Maybe she feels the same since she moved away as well. Either way no gang with me like old times….Almost like I don’t exist. Anymore at least. Though eversince I moved I felt like I died and now im just a ghost….

And I feel as if thanks to so many people I inspired in Loose town when I do exist, I help others. I entertain them, inspire them make them feel good about themselves, help people find their path so they can go to their destination. I don’t know where they’re going but ill help them find the way, everyone can get to greatness all they need is a push. I want to be that push
. I feel as if I have a reason to exist when people laugh and when they open up to me.
I remember Malia, who told me if it weren’t for me becoming her friend she wouldn’t be happy like she is now….that warms my heart. Though I wasn’t this way before loosetown. Maybe that’s why nobody is opening up to me. But I am opening up to them be damn sure of it. But now do I really need to exist with nobody wanting to talk to me? Maybe I should just leave my self alone away from the world.
No.
Im sick of being left out! But can I change that?
Could my existence really mean something?
I don’t exist anymore.
I am the ghost
That’s why I prefer my past as a lost memory.
Sometimes I just wish I could disappear far from this world…
…oh no its coming back…

BY THE WAY, nobody read Maniarix. NOT EVEN ONE. God if your there don’t let us fall.

SEPTEMBER 24TH 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAAAAD!
I already gave him my present though, around the end of august I played with my editing software and made him a broadcast of 24 minutes including all the stuff he loves. He was extremely happy and gave me a big hug!

I don’t know if I mentioned this in my Devil before but I love video editing, making movies and music videos. I made a lot of those the past two years. Now I can make movies in 20-40 minutes or an hour when for some people making a video would take like 2 days,,
I honestly think anyone can do it if its something they love with passion.
For the past few days ive been sick (I still am) which tanks to that I missed the fieldtrip to the oceanic institute which I was really looking forward to 
Im always sick on the wrong days. Is that karma? Id prefer to be sick on the math exam day.

Anyway to present time today was another off day. Its like im not satisfied anymore I want to go back to loose town what the hell is going on? Of course though If I did go back I wont change and would want to move back here. What the hell is wrong with me? All these ideas come in my head when I first heard I moved back. I remember when Mark acted like wed hang out all the time. He barely talks to me!! And I don’t know why, I just feel separated from everyone! So alone why is that? I shouldn’t think this way I should never expect or predict anything. But I don’t know nobody really wants to talk to me besides Ema, Eza, Elizabeth and Cecile! I feel like im reshrinking and going back into my shell.
I cant explain whats really bothering me because I cant even tap into it. I also lately have been thinking of switching schools ALREADY. WHY? No matter where I am I wont reach that place! There is no perfect place for anyone. I mbetter off living alone embrassing a pain so deep with laughter. Damn laughter. Sometimes I dream of myself in a place with absolutely nothing just pitch black surrounding…Then though I imagine something and it appears and I create my surrounding. This life suddenly appearing people so many people different from each other person in that world…None follow others, nobody follows “trends” Where everybody is different and they embrace it and respect the difference between themselves. I create this entire world around me, and finally felt a total peace in that dream.

Though in a lot of dreams I have peace…not lately though. I keep getting boring dreams about the life I already have….wakeup, go to school, come back, sulk, wakeup, go to school, come back, sulk OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Sometimes its soo boring I get this terrible feeling of annoyance in my body geezus….