The Diary of Mari Delrous: The Beginning of the Second

NOVEMBER 2012 PART 1

NOVEMBER
1ST NOVEMBER 2012
I do love music and this ear.
I just figured out a song from the first ps2 video game I ever played that I loved soo much as a kid. Neopets the darkest faerie! Hehehe memories.

November 2nd and 3rd
Nolen <3 Werewulf

MONDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2012
AGAIN feeling alone
School is pretty stressing again. I don’t understand much Im late in some projects as always I got bad notes, Even in my math test I couldn’t remember anything. So I couldn’t answer ANY of the questions. Thanks a lot slacky school in Loosetown. Geezus this is too extreme.
AND AGAIN…im still thinking of it….IT…its an IT now….you know….the thing I think of everyday that only I can do…UUUGH….
I want to go now but something always stops me….If only I could fall asleep, and never wake up….

MONDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2012
Nolen werewolf + Mari Banshee
The secret, The shame
Little dead riding hood and the werewolf….You set me from the problems.
You free me from myself.
Our time may be limited
But at least I know im not wasting it.
This may be my downfall but at least I feel uplifted.
This may be wrong but I only see right. Lets take the risk, and be happy while we can…..

15TH NOVEMBER
They took him away….

My parents found out about Nolen werewolf…They didn’t like the idea…So they made me delete him and now hes gone….Ill never even be able to say goodbye. Poor Nolen…hes probably just confused wondering what happened to me….He really is sixteen though! They think hes some sort of pedo! I know hes sixteen! I skyped with him on the webcams! I laughed with him, Played rock paper scissors even!

Either way now hes gone and ill never be able to see him again and that smile…
I really did like him. He was the nicest….
Nolen was the first person I could actually feel comfortable enough to speak my mind. I still remember when I had nobody to talk to me this summer….I was I don’t even think I was ever that depressed before. Then I found Nolen and all those lonely days when he was coming back from school…He made me feel like someone. Made me get over a guy that ive been crushing for three years, and that’s been breaking my heart through the entire time. Teaching me that my difference is good and mentioning that my constant talking is a good talking! None of my friends ever bothered to say anything like that. Nolen was always quiet though that’s why he said he liked listening to me. Hed always say im funny and entertaining when I spoke so I felt better those days…yet ill never be able to say goodbye….and to say thank you….I’d at least like to say a farewell! Im so angry I know my parents are doing this to help me but Nolen is kind and a savior to me!

I cant stop crying knowing hes gone….because of them…I hope he doesn’t think I’m abandoning or hating him. But hes pretty smart. I told him a lot about them so he should figure it out. I didn’t really want to tell them about Nolen anyway because I knew this would happen anyway.
If I could only talk to him one last time. To say goodbye. And thank him at least. He just made me so happy like nobody ever did. He made me feel like a somebody. Even with how far away he was. Now, I don’t mean anything to anyone here. I prefer to just disappear!
I cant believe my mother says she cares about me yet never even checked to see about the whole depressed and crazy mad side of me. I try telling her but she doesn’t want to believe it! But I know its there. I can feel it in my veins something is wrong.

And im worried….Nolen always made me feel better….Now that hes gone I feel even worse then before and nobody can help me, I cant even continue without bursting to tears…. I understand my parents concern but Nolens my friend why cant they just understand and believe me?!….Nolen I wish I was more cautious…I lost you…

2ST NOVEMBER 2012
I kinda feel better….ugh….though now werewolf follows my mind everyday….why….

Well anyway…
I don’t know what to say…
Ok well in school news theres a lot of gossip going around. Theres this rumour going around that one of the new kids, Caleb likes me. It kinda annoys me though true or not just because we hang out and he may like me doesn’t mean I like him. I mean I do hes a cool friend to have but I don’t really like like anyone right now (thanks to nolen) I live on.
Either way people yell it out. “MARI’S WHEELING CALEEEEB!”
SHUT UP MAN! I brush it up I don’t really care but really Caleb and I are just friends! And hes fun to freak out!

Oh and in other interesting rumors I hear that Simon ALSO has a crush on me everyones guessing by the way he acts! GEEZ PEOPLE STOP WITH ALL THE GOSSIP CIRCLES! That makes like both of the new kids in my class crushing on me? And the weird part is they kind of act like rivals towards eachother lately so im all like WHAT? well sorry but I don’t like anyone right now…im actually heartbroken…so yeah.

What else in news,
Oh today was my first day debating! It was really exciting I was never so nervous in my life.
Though Vivoc says for my first time I was really good! Woo!

Hey I realize that you probably realized the two sides of me by now huh? Which one do you think is the real side?
Yknow the like, angry negative side that I am so much or the happy positive side?
Yknow, Moon or sun? Light or dark? Knife or banana? Which am I really? Soon ill probably switch back to the dark lady again. Im afraid again. I hate when I feel low. I wonder which came first when I was younger what side out of these two is the real Mari?