The Diary of Mari Delrous: The Beginning of the Second

JUNE 2012 PART 2

Wednesday june 27th
OKAY SO NOW I HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO!
Kay so after granpas death I came back to loosetown with loads of non sympathetic homework to do lying on my desk and I have my exams before everyone else so I got a mountain of stress piling up YEAH! And I of course never got my blue stripe because I missed months of martial arts because of the surgery DARNIT.
NOW HMMM JUST SO WE GET THIS CLEAR I AM NOT PROMISCUOUS OR WHATEVER LIKE ELIZABETH PROBABLY THINKS I AM.
Anyway uhh this weird and unexpected thing started….
IN the class, Brie made a comment of my cheeks because of my surgery which freaked me out and Alex said….
“Don’t listen to her Mari, even if you would have puffy cheeks it wont change you and later all the guys will love you cause you’ll have a gorgeous face with no more overbite!!!!”
Something like that, and yeah he said gorgeous for real! WOAH THANKS MAN!
Anyway from then hes been super sweet to me and….i sort of….fell….yes….felll…
NO GUY ever said something sweet to me like that!
So um…there was a wakethon the other day at the teencenter….and well…we…kissed….during a spin the bottle thing….though of course as always it’s the PECK! DARN IT I never get an actual kiss….its always the sinister PECK Symptom…oh well…
But man, he got me….he god me goooood….damnit.
I never would have expected to like him but hes actually really nice while other guys, don’t try to understand me, and act obnoxious , or don’t talk to you, barely knows you, feel awkward because of your friend and never talk to you again like they used to talk to you every night on FACEBOOK! Yes…
ANYWAY the wakethon was really fun. We had paint for skin so I made some stitches andy six style on my mouth side, my neck, and broken hearts and x’s all over me.
Then people started doing the same I DID! Like at the teencenter party when I started dancing to titanium and everyone started following my dance moves! It was really cool but Malia was like that’s crazy everyone loves you a lot it seems! One of the girls Kathy even asked if I was a hip hop dancer. Apparently I have cool dancemoves.
Of course I doubt anyone in faxton *ESPECIALLY REIYA* Would think that.
Anyway back to wakethon. We even gave Alex an emo makeover which I definitely found CUUUTE. . imagine him when he’s 17 or 20 he’s gonna look good I betcha I have no doubt! Screw the people that call him a nerd!

Anyway I think he was the actual first guy I ever cuddled with. WOAHHH it wasn’t intense cuddling like Brie and her boyfriends but his arm was around me! That counts right?
Though I didn’t seem to be the only one who liked him there. Brie and Kathy were following him whenever not letting me be alone with him. And later actually Malia told me she liked him too.
But I didn’t seem to bother her. Katherine maybe, Brie…..well she hooked up with Shawn in the morning……heum,…
And apparently there are like 2 other girls at his school that like him so I feel bad when they see us.

Anyway he went on about us dating but,….I mean….I am moving….
And I will NOT let him go through the pain I did with MARK! I don’t want him to go through thinking about me every day like I did on him…and….no I just can’t…that would be cruel.
I wish I could stay…
Anyway then rob was like you guys should makeout or whatever! Then this kid Brendon jumped in HE IS THE COOLEST SIX GRADER EVER.
And hes super cute, Not CUTE but like a puppy cute! Kinda looks like harry potter.
Anyway on the 15th Friday I went to the park base with Alex, Elise and Rob, Malia, ran into brendon and we all played tag and ninja.
Alex and rob are awesome ninjas by the way, they do all sorts of flips!
Anyway in the end Alex had to get home. And that was our goodbye. One last kiss and we are gone.
When the rest of us walked back to Malia’s house rob said:
“You know hes gonna go to bed and cry now right?”
I kept walking quietly.
So me and Elise had to leave afterwards too when mister pere de Elise came he helped take last pictures with everyone. Mister Elises dad is awesome. We actually have this thing me and her parents. Miss Elises mother and mister Elises father.
And they call me “Hello the daughter of Mari’s mother.”
Haha
Anyway I went in the car after those goodbye hugs and started to loose tears all of them ran next to the car, rob was being crazy and grabbing my hand from the window, and when we went to fast we let go and I saw everyone running from the hills and waving to me.
Its like they’ll miss me, and express it.
When I arrived at the hotel outside my room I said goodbye to Elise….she was my first friend I made here….from when I was angry all the time….she made me feel better about everything….
We both cried…its hard…Man ill miss everyone.

Anyway,
Now im finally in my new ghost house. Its really nice to be back though out of all my old friends I only saw Reiya and Elizabeth.
Im not complaining.
Ive wished everynight to come back here to faxton and that wish came true. I’ll be thanfull.
But im afraid I believe we’ve all grown apart…or I did.
When im with these people, my old friends, I somehow feel disrespected…Like im who I used to be…I noticed I changed because of loosetown, they did to….
They are a little more boring and a little bit negative thinkers on me at times….
I don’t even know anymore….Now that ive been places its true…
There really is no place like home….

It doesn’t exist…
Now I only have the impression that something is missing…
But there will always be something missing…I was wrong the whole time…Yes I love Faxton….but…I also love Loosetown….I finally realize...that living there somehow made me stronger…I cant have both though, but if I must choose one out of these two very far separate worlds….
I would rather choose no world at all.

But I cant go back to the obsession with death just yet.
If I have to one day,
Ill just leave the both of them for a new land and forget everything mindlessly and start the new life…id change my email, my contact info, everything, my name even, and just disappear….such a shrew aren’t i?