Daydreaming Turned Into Reality

Daydreaming Turned Into Reality

I was sitting on the Kop watching Liverpool-Sunderland and so far Liverpool wasn't doing that well. It was the 80th minute and the score was still 0-0.Something that I don't take on really well. But to make it worse an idiot "fan" was slagging my favourite player, Steven Gerrard and he's been doing that for the past 15 minutes. I was starting to get really angry.
'-Gerrard you faggot. You can't even pass no wonder your wife left you for someone younger.' he shouted.
'-You bloody, stupid, ignorant asshole shut up. If you are saying nasty things about a Liverpool player that means you are no fan.'
'-I am more of a fan than you lass. Fancy Gerrard, aye?' he said smirking at me.
'-You are just a jealous nothing so stop running your stupid mouth or I'll shut it for you.'
'-Lads, this lass over her fancies Gerrard.' he said laughing to his friends. They turned their attention to me and looked all smug.
'-So you do.' one of them snickered at me.
'-Yes I fancy Steven Gerrard, happy now?' I shouted a bit too loud. Heads turned into my direction. I looked down wishing the ground to swallow me. When I lifted up my chin I looked to the pitch and what I saw? Danni Agger telling Steven something then pointing to the area where I was standing, or was he pointing to me? Steven blushed or so I thought. Then I blushed too realizing that Danni Agger might've heard what I just shouted. Just great I muttered. The next thing I know I see Kelly passing to Henderson and he passed to Stevie who scores from about 20 m.
I jumped up and down, screaming like a mad person then I remembered about the idiots who were slagging Stevie earlier.
'-So is he still a faggot that can't do anything right?' I asked then spitefully.
'-Are you still on to that lass? We were joking.'
'-Right.'
I decided to ignore them for the rest of the match. The next 8 minutes felt like an eternity and when the ref blew the whistle I felt like crying with joy. Liverpool was getting back in the race for winning the Premier League.
I hanged out in the Kop for another 10 minutes then started to get ready to leave. A steward stopped me.
'-Miss follow me.'
'-Why? What happened?'
'-Just come, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.' he said smiling.
Something's fishy here.
While walking behind the steward I realized at one point that we were in the locker room area.
He knocked on a door and then asked:
'-Danni, she's here.'
Why would Danni Agger want to talk to me? Then I remembered when he pointed to me. Oh now, how embarrassing.
I could feel my cheeks heating up, so not cool. He came smiling and almost grinning but I never could tell the difference.
'-Ahhhh so you are the beautiful lady that Captain can't stop talking about.'
'-Excuse me?' I asked incredulously.
'-Your name miss?' he said changing the subject.
'-Ranya, Ranya Scott.'
'-Well miss Ranya, you see our Captain kinda fancy you and since I know you fancy him too how about I introduce you to him.' he said looking totally serious. I blushed severely.
'-No need for that, even though it's weird how you both blush when someone mentions that other one.' he said chuckling.
'-Hold on, what do you mean he's talking about me?' I asked realizing what he said earlier. Danni laughed.
'-Well you see, he noticed you about 6 months ago and also noticed you never miss our home games. Plus the way you cheer for him it's impossible to miss it. I mean what were you thinking to tell off to those guys, they looked dangerous.' he said getting to a more serious mode.
'-No one is picking up on Liverpool's players and especially on him without me telling them off.' I admitted.
'-Loyal, I like that.'
We chatted more for about 5 minutes, most of the team was gone by now, only Stevie and the coach were still talking in the locker room. Coach left and Danni shouted to Stevie:
'-Oi Stevo, gotta surprise for you.'
'-I don't have time for silly jokes Dan.'
'-You are going to thank me for this one.' he said in a singing voice.
Stevie walked outside wearing jeans, sneakers and a plain white t-shirt but looked hot. He seemed embarrassed and also blushed.
I was too busy being shocked by how hot he looked.
'-Ranya meet Steven, he has a crush on you.' Danni said embarrassing Stevie even more.
'-And Stevie meet Ranya who for an unknown reason seems to fancy you back.' he added grinning. Thanks a bunch Agger. I thought.
We shook hands and made a bit of a chat.
'-Ok guys, I need to go but you carry on.' he said winking.
After Danni left there was an awkward silence for a few moments but then I decided to tease him a bit, loved when he blushed.
'-So you fancy me?' I said chuckling. He looked like he got caught with a hand in the cookie jar.
'-Joking, I'm not gonna start believe Agger.'
'-I'd advise you to do that but not this time.' he said slightly blushing.
'-What?'
'-I do like you and I know it's weird since I just met you but I do and I can't explain it, ok?' he said a bit frustrated.
'-But why? I mean look at me.'
I was never the pretty type, just normal. Not ugly but normal, nothing special.
'-You're cute when you pout, I love that you always defend me in front of those who criticize me without being afraid. Your smile always makes me smile and you are really passionate about Liverpool, what's not to like?'
I couldn't say anything for like a minute, Stevie stood there amused. I mean how many girls get to hear from their favourite football player something like that?
'-Are you gonna say something?' he asked chuckling.
'-Like what?'
'-I dunno, maybe that Danni was right and you fancy me too.'
'-I do.'
'-Good because then all of this was going to turn into a weird situation.' he said and we both laughed.
'-Now how about we go somewhere for dinner miss Ranya.'
'-I'd love that.' I said and took his left arm. I swear I was floating. My daydreaming turned into reality.