Status: student/teacher

Suffocation.

In My Life.

I watch Frankie toss her hair over her shoulder as she finished taping up the last box. She and Bobby were finally moving out to their own place tomorrow, and she had recruited the entire family into helping them pack. I luckily, don't have to lift a finger due to my injuries. Sometimes it paid to be shot.

Bobby and Graham came into the room, sweat marks on their tee shirts from carrying heavy boxes up and down the stairs.

"No more," Graham says as if he is out of breath. "I'm going to pass out."

"Quit smoking and you won't feel like that," Frankie smirked, shoving a cardboard box to his feet.

Graham mumbled but eventually bent down, picked up the last box and walked out of the room and Bobby follows. The only thing that remains in their room is their mattress and box spring. Tomorrow, Bobby and my dad have to carry them downstairs and out to the moving truck that they rented for the move.

"I can't believe I'm not going to be living here anymore. I've basically lived here since I was sixteen," Frankie sighed.

"You've been dating Bobby since you were sixteen?" I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with someone for eight years.

"Seems like a lifetime."

"Did you know you were going to marry him when you first met?" I remember Graham telling me that he and Frankie dated first.

"I actually didn't like him when I first met him. I was dating Graham when we first met and he was just so different than Graham and I. He's quiet and thoughtful where Graham and I have a tendency to be loud and hotheaded. But Graham broke my heart and he was there to comfort me."

"He broke your heart?" Graham didn't tell me that.

"I tell you about Graham and I dating and you are only fazed by the end result."

"He already told me that you guys dated before."

"Oh well, I was completely in love with him, you know like that teen pathetic love that makes you want to set yourself on fire, and I literally caught him fucking my best friend," I smile at Frankie's language.

"Who was the best friend?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Bailey," she says smugly. "Yeah that's right, the bitch you replaced in my wedding. I forgave her ass and she repays me with getting knocked the fuck up and making me Godmother."

The boys come back into the room, a slice of pizza in their hands. "What are you guys talking about?" Bobby asked while offering his slice to Frankie.

"I was just telling Lennon about that time I fell on my head and thought it was a good idea to date Graham."

"Did you tell Lennon how I took your virginity and then proceeded to ask you to participate in a threesome with Bailey?" He says nonchalantly.

I try my hardest to hold back a laugh but it isn't working, I bite my lip, and watch Frankie's face contort.

"These are the times when I wonder why Bobby is still friends with you."

"He lives vicariously through me, since he's all chained up now."

Frankie rolls her eyes and it's the end of the conversation. She takes Bobby by the hand and heads downstairs to get more pizza. Graham and I remain in their room, soon to be the guest bedroom because I don't want to move my things up here.

Graham and I haven't really been alone since our last talk, our last kiss, which was a week ago. Since then we've kept our distance but whenever we were near each other, we gave each other small flirty smiles. Yesterday when he came over to help Bobby and Graham pack up for a bit, his hand slipped to the small of my back, as we made our way up the stairs, his fingers finding bare skin, causing me to lose all train of thought.

I continue to bite my lip, sitting on the floor with my legs stretched out in front of me. I look down to play with the strings on my Alabama hoodie that I swim in. I watch as Graham's shoes come closer to me until he's standing between my legs. I crane my neck up to see his face cause my headband to slip out of my hair. He silently offers me his hands to get up. I take them, allowing him to pull me up on my feet, flush against his body. I feel Graham's hands slip around me, going underneath my hoodie to place his hand flat against the bare skin of my back. I drew in a sharp breath before rising up on my tip toes to kiss him.

Our lips meet, slowly at first but growing with passion and lust every passing second. He tastes like tobacco, and spearmint gum and I loved it. We test each other, our hands roaming each other’s bodies, the kiss becoming more intense, more urgent.

I feel his fingers outline my scars on my stomach, then the one on my back. This time he doesn't pull away to inspect them. Instead he pulls me closer to him, crushing him to his body. I assertively run my fingers through Graham's mess of thick, dark hair. I pull lightly, causing him to give a small, throaty groan. I smirk against his lips, and Graham pulls away after placing smaller, innocent kisses on my lips.

He leans his forehead against mine and sighs. I can tell that he's having mixed feelings about this, where I'm only having one feeling, but I don't tell him that. I don't want it to seem like I'm pressuring him into something that we may or may not want. Instead I stand there, my forehead still pressed up against his, my hands wrapped in his hair.

"We should get back downstairs before they send a search party for us," I whisper as I shut my eyes and brush my lips against his softly.

The rest of the family didn't see Graham and my late entrance as they crowded around the four pizza boxes on the breakfast bar. Graham and I squeezed in between Frankie and Toby, each of us grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Cheers to Bobby finally flying the coop," Graham winked, holding his piece of pizza in the air.

"And cheers to never having to see Graham's ugly face again," Bobby joined him, bumping their pizza slices together.

I hadn't thought of it before, Graham wouldn't have a reason to come over once Bobby and Frankie move out. Besides school, I wouldn't see him on a regular basis. There wouldn't be any more of what happened upstairs, because I know that we wouldn't dare steal kisses while on school property, we would never cross that line.

As if Graham was reading my mind, he placed his hand on the small of my back, underneath my hoodie, his hand partly on my skin and partly on my running shorts, sending shivers up and down my spine. I knew that Graham is thinking the same things as me, and it's nice to know that I'm not alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one, but I posted two chapters today.

Who watches The Voice, who do you want to win as of right now?

Also fanfic. yay or nay?

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT.

XO.