Status: student/teacher

Suffocation.

I Need You.*

warning: sex.

As the first week of March approached, Denise and I began butting heads. It first started when she mentioned college, but it went to a full out fight when she invited the Dean of Admissions of Yale over for dinner. She said that Mr. Arnold had been good friends with her late husband even attended my dad and her wedding, and she just wanted to catch up with him, but I knew the real reason.

"I'm not going to Yale. I've already missed the application deadline and if you hadn't noticed before, I'm not Ivy League smart!" I yell across the kitchen and Denise and my dad, once Mr. Arnold left.

"Oh honey, of course you're ivy league smart," Denise said trying to sound reasonable.

"Don't 'oh honey' me! I'm not going to let you force me into this rich and snobby lifestyle!"

"We are not snobby! Chris, tell your daughter that we are not snobby! We are just blessed with the comfort of having money that comes from hard work, and a good education!"

"Chris, tell your wife that she is in fact a high class snob that regularly looks down on those whose bank account doesn't have as many zeros as yours!"

"Lennon," My dad said in a calm voice.

"Don't 'Lennon' me," I lash, grabbing my coat from the back of the bar chair and storm out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"To Lola's!" I say before slamming the garage door shut.

I wasn't going to Lola's though. As soon as I got to the first red light I dialed Graham's number.

"Hey," I heard Graham's voice after the first ring.

"Can I come over?" I ask.

"Sure, I'm at my parents’ house right now. If you get there before me the code to the garage is my birthday."

I park at the end of his street and walk to his house but I arrive before him, so I punch in the four digit code of the small combination pad, making the garage door roll up.

I had only been to Graham's a few times, this is the first time that I was ever alone, and it’s weird. I took of my shoes and my coat, putting them by the front door and threw myself face down on the couch.

It wasn't long until I heard Graham coming in through the garage door. I didn't get up to greet him. I heard him moving into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator door and put something inside. Finally I could feel his eyes on me, followed by his hands.

He moves the red strands of hair that fell in front of my eyes and tucks them behind my ear. "Hi," he murmured.

"Hi," I said in a grumpy voice while sitting up so he could sit next to me.

"I got in a fight with Denise."

"About what?"

"Her being unrealistic and stupid. She expects me to go to Yale even though I am not smart enough and it's past the application deadline, just because she has an in with the dean."

Graham smiles, he knows what it's like to not be able to live up to people’s expectations. "She just wants what's best for you."

"Well Yale is not what's best for me. If she knew me at all she would know that, but she just expects me to fit in and act like Daphne or Melanie. I'm not either of them, not even close."

"I know you're not. You just have to remember that Denise is used to giving orders and expecting them to happen, Daphne and Melanie are very good at being obedient. She's not used to the word no or any sort of rebellion."

"Bobby was a bit of a rebel wasn't he?"

"Yeah but he ended up working on Wall Street and is only twenty four so he doesn't count."

"True, it's just so frustrating coming from average to having to live up to impossible expectations. I'm going to have a 'C' on my report card and they are going to flip out."

"I'll show you an easy way to change that," Graham winked.

Out of nowhere, Graham quickly scooped my legs up, swinging them over his lap, cradled my face in his hands and connected our lips together. Immediately our tongues began to slide against each other’s, and Graham's hands moved from my face to caressing my body, while my hands tangled into his hands and running my fingers against his scruff.

We've been secretly dating for a while now, and I was sure that Graham has been used to scoring a home run with all of his previous girlfriends by now, but he's been patient with me. He's broken off everything before the temptation gets too much. We both want to make sure that this is actually what we want before we take that step.

But I wanted it, I want to take that step, I've wanted it for a while now. The only thing I was worried about is my injuries. I still couldn't fully walk on my leg without crutches and it becomes sore if you move it in certain ways.

Graham slowly breaks away, while smoothing down my sweater that he bunched up. He smiles at me in a smug away before retreating on the couch to a safe distance. "Sorry about that, I lost control of my urges."

"Do you have a lot of urges?" I grin broadly, swinging my leg over his lap to straddle him.

I saw a nervous look on Graham's face, but that only encouraged me further. I drug my teeth lightly against his sharp jawline, feeling his scruff against my lips. I placed small, innocent and sweet kisses down one side of his neck, pressing my lips against his Adam's apple then up the other side of his neck. "What do you have urges about?" I whispered in his ear before finally reaching his lips where I capture his bottom lip between my teeth and tug lightly. I get a animalistic grown from Graham in response.

"I could show you," he says hoarsely.

I nod my head; yes this is what I want. Graham wastes no time. He quickly picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, he carries me upstairs to his bedroom. Graham deposits me onto his bed then disappears into the bathroom. I could hear him rummaging through one of his drawers. Graham reemerges into view with a foil packet in his hand.

"I really want to do this, but I'm not pressuring you in anyway. I'll wait until you're ready, we don't have to do this," Graham says staring me directly in my eyes.

My breath catches in my throat; he wants this too, he wants me. I grasp onto the hem of my sweater and tug it up over my head, revealing my simply black bra. Graham follows my lead, pulling at the collar of his tee shirt until it joined my sweater on the floor. He yanks his jeans down quickly and before I have a chance to undo the button on my jeans, he is popping the button from its fasten and shimming the denim material down my legs.

Our lips touch in short, frantic kisses filled with extreme lust. Graham's hands were everywhere, as if he is in some sort of piranha frenzy. But I am just as wild and impatient. It has been over a year since I have been intimate someone, and I am craving the feeling.

Graham takes the time to reach around my back to unfasten the hooks of my bra, and pushing the straps down both of my arms until met the floor. Quickly Graham leaves my lips and makes a trail of kisses to my left breast where he flicks his tongue against my nipple, causing me to let out a grateful sigh. He tweaks my other nipple then alternates. He doesn't stop until I brush my fingers along the edge of his boxes, then dipping my hand, grabbing a hold of him firmly; slowly work my hand up and down his growing length.

"Oh fuck," Graham murmurs shutting his eyes for a moment. When he opened them again, they are blazing with both want and need.

All at once Graham removes both his and my underwear and is handing me the foil pack. With trembling fingers I slide the condom onto him and Graham positions himself.

"We can stop, you know?"

"No," I say hastily, "Just try not to move my leg too much," I say with a kiss.

"Okay," he says returning another kiss. With a sharp intake of breath, he enters me. "Oh fuck," he says again.

I couldn't have even imagined how good sex would feel. It certainly didn't feel like this the first few times I did it. In no time, I'm gripping onto Graham's shoulder blades as he increases his speed. If we keep up this delicious pace, I know I will pass out from the rush of endorphins pumping throughout my body.

The room fills with moans, heaving breathing, and the occasional squeak of Graham's bed springs.

"Come on baby," Graham urges me in my ear, pushing into my even harder causing me to let out a loud groan.

I felt as my body began to tense up, my toes curling, my back arching. I gripped onto Graham's shoulder blades even harder, I'm sure that I drew blood, but I didn't care and neither did Graham as he found his own release.

Graham rolled over, his chest rising up and falling quickly. I am breathing just as fast, counting all the stars I could see. When Graham finally steadied his breathing enough to talk he turned on his side, one hand supporting his head while the other rests against my stomach.

"How was that?" he asks with a satisfied look on his face.

"Amazing," I tell him. "I didn't know sex could feel like that."

"Well I'm sure Mr. Average was lacking experience and didn't care about a woman's needs," he laughs lightly, bringing up the ex-boyfriend I told him about while we were in Alabama.

"You're right," I laugh with him. "Want to do it again?"

Graham answers by jumping out of bed, rushing to the bathroom and coming back out with the entire box of condoms. "God, you are so fucking beautiful, you're prefect."

I bush, glancing down at my naked body. I always thought that I resembled a pre-teen girl, small and lack of any major curves.

Just as Graham slides himself in between my legs, kissing me on the lips gently we hear the front door open and close.

"Hey Graham, where you at?" Bobby calls up the stairs.

"Oh my God," I whisper, my eyes growing wide with fear. If Bobby sees us, we're both dead.

"I'm in my room, I'll be down in just a second," Graham yells back as he jumps off the bed to put his clothes back of.

"Okay, I'm going to raid your fridge."

Graham tosses me my clothing but I am paralyzed with fear. "Get dressed and stay up here. I'll try to get him to leave."

"Okay," I whisper to him.

Graham leaves the room after kissing me quickly. I could hear him and Bobby start up a conversation while I got dressed. I grew bored while waiting, an hour had passed and I'm getting antsy. I start to snoop, opening Graham's closet to go through his clothes, and opening up all his dresser drawers. I eventually make my way to the bathroom, looking in the medicine cabinet to find glasses, and contact solution. I didn't know that he needed glasses, and I even spent the night in the hotel with him. I opened up the drawer that I assume housed the box of condoms that are sitting on the bed. All that's in there is more condoms, face wash, a comb and an electric razor.

When I look up Graham is casually leaning against the door post, watching me, making me jump. I didn't hear Bobby leave, or Graham come back into the room. I watch as he bites back a smile, "Are you snooping?"

My face turns red, "Sort of."

"I've got nothing to hide, I'm a boring man."

"What did Bobby want?"

"Frankie is bitching about wedding plans and he wanted to know if I had Lola's number."

"Do you and why does he want Lola's number?"

"No I don't, and you're not answering your phone and that is where you're supposed to be. Frankie wanted to confirm with you on what time the final fitting for you dress and your dad is looking for you."

"I should probably go then, I don't want them to send out another search party."

"I'll see you tomorrow," Graham says as he wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight.

"Maybe we can use the rest of those condoms this weekend?"

"Don't tease me," he laughs.

When I arrive I apologize to Denise, taking her and my dad by surprise. They didn't know the reason why I am all the sudden in a good mood, but I do, and his name is Graham.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, so I'm back and I wrote a sex scene.
I don't even know where I went, but yeah.

sorry that this took so long.

I AM MISSING AMERICAN HORROR STORY TO WRITE/EDIT THIS. WUUUUUUT?!