Status: Complete.

Everything's Changed

Ch.2

As soon as I sat down Bender sat down in the middle of my brother and the extremely annoying redhead. He sat there acting all innocent while Vernon left his office. I found it funny because if Bender plays innocent, you know he's done something. When Vernon was out of sight Bender snorted at my brother and then went 'Woo' towards the redhead and got up. He started heading for the library doors and the geek spoke,

"Ya know, there's not supposed to be any monkey business."

"Young man, have you finished your paper?" Bender asked imitating Vernon while pointing at the geek.

Bender started playing with the top of the door.

"C'mon Bender, don't screw around."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Drop dead I hope."

"That's a little rude to be saying, don't you think?" I asked my brother.

Then geek boy went on about school property and how it doesn't belong to us, of course it doesn't. Bender ran away from the door and to his seat. I jumped when the door slammed shut. Bender then took my left hand putting the screw it and then kissed the top of my hand. I could feel a blush coming on and I saw him smirk.

This is going to end badly.

I sighed and leaned on my right hand, waiting for the devil to pop through thoughs doors.

"That's very funny, come on fix it," My brother said to Bender.

"You really should fix that," Geek boy said.

"Am I a genius?"

"No you're an asshole."

"What a funny guy."

"Fix the door Bender."

"Ok. Everybody just Shh...I've been here before, I know what I'm doing," Bender said trying to calm everyone down.

"No. Fix the door," My brother yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Bender yelled louder.

"God dammit!" We heard Vernon say then he entered the library.

Everyone fell silent as he entered the large room.

"Why is that door closed?" He yelled.

No one answered so he asked the question again and Bender spoke up,

"How are we supposed to know? We're not supposed to move right?"

So he went on and asked the redhead.

"We're just sitting here, like we're supposed to."

I was surprised that she didn't rat Bender out.

"Who closed that door?" He asked geek boy. And in return Vernon didn't get an answer.

"I think a screw fell out of it."

"It just closed sir," My brother said, which surprised me. He never done anything like that unless it was with his friends.

"Who?" He asked me

"I-I don't know," I said shyly.

Then he asked the girl in black and she squeaked while putting her head on the table.

"She doesn't talk sir."

"Give that screw."

"I don't have it."

"You want me to yank you out of that seat and shake it out of ya?"

"I don't have it. Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place."

"Give it to me Bender."

"Excuse me sir...But why would anyone want to steal a screw?"

"Watch it young lady."

Vernon the stormed to the door and put a folding chair in front of it. I smirked because I knew what was going to happen.

"The door's way to heavy sir."

And just like what Bender and I predicted the door slammed shut and Vernon yelled. He opened the door back up, snapped his finger and said,

"Andrew Clarke. Get up here. Front and center. Let's go."

Bender looked at me.

"He's your brother?"

"unfortunately," I said sighing.

I looked away from Bender and he turned back around and said,

"Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy."

The two of them decided to move the magazine rack into the doorway.

Clever, I thought sarcastically.

I saw my brother trying to get over the magazine rack, but slipped and I snickered.

"That's very clever, sir. But what if there's a fire? I think violating fire codes and endangering the lives of children would be unwise at this juncture in your career, sir."

Then Vernon started blaming my brother for the idea and told him to move it.

"You know the school comes equipped with fire exits at either end of the library."

Bender glared at the geek.

"Show Dick some respect."

Andy sat back down and Vernon started verbally abusing him again. He then looked at Bender.

"You're not fooling anyone Bender. The next screw that falls out will be you."

"Eat my shorts," Bender muttered, but Vernon heard it.

"What was that?"

"Eat... My... Shorts."

"You just bought yourself another Saturday."

"Ooh, I'm crushed."

"You just bought one more."

"Well I'm free the Saturday after that. Beyond that, I'm going to have to check my calendar."

"Good, cause it's going to be filled. We'll keep going. You want another one? Just say the word say it. Instead of going to prison you'll come here. Are you through?"

"No."

"I'm doing society a favor."

"So?"

"That's another one right now! I've got you for the rest of your natural-born life if you don't watch your step. You want another one?"

"Yes."

"You got it! You got another one right there! That's another one pal!"

"Just stop!" I finally said, getting fed up with the nonsense of getting detentions for no reason.

Bender looked at me.

"You through?"

Then back to Vernon.

"Not even close bud!"

"Good! You got one more right there!"

"You really think I give a shit?"

"Another! You through?"

"How many is that?" Bender asked, taunting Vernon even more.

"That's seven including when we first came in and you asked Mr. Vernon whether Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet."

"Now it's eight. You stay out of this," Vernon snapped at geek boy

"Excuse me sir, it's seven."

"Shut up Pee Wee."

"Oh my God just shut it Vernon," I said out loud accidentally

"That's another detention for you Ms. Clarke."

I wanted to argue but I knew that he was on a detention giving streak, so I kept my mouth closed. He then put up his famous bull horn sign.

"You mine Bender, for two months...And Ms. Clarke I've got you for two more Saturdays. I gotcha."

"What can I say? I'm thrilled," Bender said dripping with sarcasm.

"You ought to spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people. You might be better off."

Bender gave 'Yeah, whatever' nod and looked away from Vernon.

"Alright. That's it, I'm going to be right outside thoughs doors. The next time I have to come in here I'm cracking skulls."

I put my hand over my mouth to cover up the smirk that was on my lips when Bender mocked Vernon. Vernon left the library and Bender shouted,

"Fuck you."

Then he started muttering under his breath. After that fiasco everybody was bored out of there mind. I just put my head down and closed my eyes. A few seconds later I smelt a cigarette being lit up and judging by how close the smell was I'd say it was Bender. I didn't even bother lifting my head up.

I was on my way to my locker when somebody pulled me into a classroom and shut the door. I tried to let out a scream but their hand was over my mouth. Their breath touch my neck and their lips grazing my ear as they talked.

"Emily, calm down."

Bender? I thought.

"Now I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth. And when I do don't scream. Ok?"

I nodded and he slowly dropped his hand from my mouth and turned me around. He put both of his hands on my waist and backed me up into the wall, pinning me. I looked into his eyes shocked and stuttered,

"B-Bender, W-What are you doing?"

He pushed his lips up against mine roughly then spoke,

"What does it look like?"

He then started for my neck

"But we're going to get cau-"

I then gasped when he bit down lightly on the crook of my neck. Bender then put his hands under my shirt and rested them on my bare stomach. I closed my eyes, forgetting about what I was saying. Who cares if we get caught by someone. What's Vernon going to do? Give us a detention? Bender made his way back to my lips and I kissed back with just as much passion. We made our way to a desk and Bender lifted me up and sat me on it. He then grabbed my legs and pulled me into his hips roughly, which made me break the kiss and moan. He started kissing and nibbling down my neck again while I put my hands under his shirt to feel his bare skin.

"Wake up!"

huh? I thought confused


"Wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes and came face to face with a smirking Bender. My face then turned red as a tomato as I had a flashback of the dream I just had.

"Who has to use the lavatory?" Vernon said icily

We all raised our hands simultaneously. The others started to get up while me and Bender stared at each other. And that smirk that was still on his face started to make me nervous. It read 'I figured you out'. Bender then got up and then I got up and we headed to the restrooms.