Status: Complete.

Everything's Changed

Ch.5

After a while Bender calmed down and asked if anyone wanted to join him on his little journey. Everyone pretty much said yes in their own way. He peeked out the library door to see if it was safe and when it was he walked out. We weren't to far behind him, I was on his right, Claire on his left and the others were a little ways behind us.

"How do you know where Vernon went?" Claire asked.

"I don't," Bender replied with a hint of annoyance.

"Then how do you know when he'll be back?"

"I don't," Bender said then looked at Claire, "Being bad feels pretty good, huh?"

"It kind of does. But I wouldn't do this on a daily basis," I said looking at Bender and in return he looked at me with a smirk.

A few seconds later we made it to his destination, his locker. When he put the final code in it opened and a guillotine came down and sliced off the top of his red sneaker that was in the locker. I could see Andy and Claire look in his locker with disgust.

"Slob," Andy said.

"You should see your room," I said to Andy and I received a glare.

"My maids on vacation," Bender said as he opened the top locker, then pulling out a big brown paper bag.

Then he pulled out a smaller paper bag and then pulled out another paper bag.

How many paper bags does he have?

Bender finally pulled out what he wanted, his weed.

You've got to be kidding me?

Brian sniffed the air then said,

"Drugs?"

"Screw that Bender put it back," Andy said seriously.

Bender then walked off and the others followed him except me me and Andy.

"And you kissed him," Andy said pointing towards Bender.

"So?" I said defensively.

"Why? Don't say you love someone like that."

"Andy. I do love him, I'm know he has a good side to him. It's my life Andy, I can do what I want.""

I then followed the others with Andy walking behind me glaring holes into the back of my head. Once we caught up to them Bender said his plan on how to get back to the library. While we were walking through a door way I heard footsteps, it didn't belong to any of us. Bender stopped and we saw Vernon walking down the hallway. Everybody took off running to get away from him. And it seemed everywhere we went Vernon was there blocking our way. Andy had enough of the cat and mouse game and took over, leading us to the activities hall. Once we made it I groaned when I saw that the gate was locked. Bender dramatically ran into it and shook it a little and it wouldn't budge.

"Thanks Andy," I said annoyed.

"Jack off," Bender said to Andy.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you. Why didn't you listen to John?" Claire replied.

"We're dead," Brian said.

"No."

He then looked at me and I looked at him confused.

"Just me."

He looked at Brian pulling out his drugs and put it in Brian's pants.

"Get back to the library and keep your unit on it."

Bender then looked back at me, put his hands on the side of my face and kissed me, not even caring if it was right in front of my brother. He pulled away and started singing at the top of his lungs 'I wanna be an airborne ranger'. The rest of us took off to the library.

About five minutes later Vernon and Bender came in

"Get your stuff and let's go," Vernon said pushing Bender.

Bender looked at me with a smirk and sat down in his seat.

"Mr. Wise guy here's taken upon himself to go to the gymnasium. I'm sorry to inform you, you're going to be without his services for the rest of the day."

"B-O-O-H-O-O."

"Everything's a big joke, huh, Bender? The false alarm you pulled Friday... False alarms are really funny, aren't they? What if your home... What if your family... What if your dope was on fire?"

Bender looked at me for a few seconds and I had the 'It was you?' look and he winked at me then turned back to Vernon.

"Impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear."

Andy laughed slightly and Vernon started his verbal assault on him then Vernon started on Bender again.

"What you think he's funny? You think this is cute? You think he's bitchin'? Is that it? Let me tell you something... Look at him. He's a bum. You wanna see something funny? You go visit John Bender in five years. You'll see how God damn funny he is."

Vernon walked over to Bender and taunted him.

"What's the matter John? You gonna cry?"

Bender looked away from him and I was glaring daggers into Vernon. How in the world did he become principal? Matter of fact how did he even get employed by a school district? He treats all the kids like dirt. Vernon grabbed Bender's upper arm and said,

"Let's go.

Bender lashed out and stood.

"Hey! Keep your fuckin' hands off me! I'd expect better manners from you, Dick."

He leaned over 'my' desk and gave me a quick kiss then started walking past the desks. He stopped at my brother and gave him a pair of sunglasses.

"For better hallway vision."

He then walked again, pushing everything to the ground that was in his reach.

I don't know how long it was before we finally talked and moved again. I was now sitting in Claire's seat and she was sitting on the desk by me and we were sort of talking. Andy was eating, Brian was in Bender's spot and Allison was in her normal spot. I finally found out what her name was while Bender was gone. I stopped what I was saying to listen, it sounded like creaking.

"You guys here that?"

Then all of a sudden we heard a "Oh shit" from the upper part of the library. We all looked and Bender fell through the cheap tile ceiling. Pretty soon Bender came down the stairs.

"I forgot my pencil," he said casually and went and got his pencil.

"God Dammit!"

We heard Vernon yell and Claire scrambled and sat by Brian while Bender hid underneath the desk that I was sitting at. And as if on queue Vernon walked in pissed.

"What in Gods name is going on in here? What was that ruckus? "

"Uh, what ruckus?" I asked.

"I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus."

"Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" Brian asked.

"Watch your tongue young man, watch it," Vernon said pointing at Brian

It was a simple question, jerk.

Bender accidentally hit his head on the desk while he was getting more comfortable. Andy tapped on the desk, doing the 'Shave and a hair cut'. Me and Bender finished it in unison.

"What is this?"

Andy made a zipping noise.

"What is that? What, What is that noise?"

"What noise?" Andy asked.

"Really sir, there wasn't any noi-noise," I stuttered when I felt a hand caress up my leg slowly.

I then felt Bender kiss the inside of my knee and work his way up.

This is a bad time to be doing this Bender! What was I thinking when I wanted to wear a skirt today?

I then pinned his head in between my legs and coughed, the others joined in too.

"That noise? Was that the noise you were talking about?" Claire coughed out.

Vernon folded his arms.

"No it wasn't. That was not the noise I was talking about. Now I may not have caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will. You make book on that missy," He said then pointed to Allison.

"And you. I will not be made a fool of," He said to Claire and turned around.

As he was walking to the door we all snickered when we saw a toilet seat protector on his pants. He left the library and I shoved my chair back and glared at Bender.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You jerk."

I then smacked his back.

"Sue me. But I know deep down you enjoyed it."

I just looked away from him as he got up and made his way to Brian.

"So Ahab, can I have my doobage?"

Brian pulled it out of his pants quickly, finally relieved to get it off him.

"Emily, C'mon."

I hesitated for a second, then got up.

"You've got to be kidding me Em," Andy said under his breath. Then he turned to Bender and said,

"Yo wastoid, you're not gonna blaze up in here."

Bender ignored him and I followed Bender to the back of the library. When we got there he pulled me down in the chair with him. He started fishing around in his shirt pocket. I gasped at what he pulled out.

"How did you get this?" I asked not believing what I saw.

I ran my fingers over the silver cursive E pendant. I looked on the back to see if it was actually mine, and it was.

"I saw what the preppy chick did and with a little help from Carl I got it back for you."

I moved my hair out of the way and he put it back onto it's rightful spot. When he got it on he kept his head right by my neck while he put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I could feel his soft warm lips make contact with my neck, kissing it up and down. I let out a low moan when he reached a sensitive spot on my neck and I could feel something rise from under me, making me blush. He made his way up to my ear and groaned a little.

"If we weren't in school right now, I'd have my way with you," He whispered huskily.

We saw Claire coming over to us and I groaned in annoyance.

She has to ruin a perfect moment doesn't she?

She held a disgusted face when she realized what was going on, but sat down next to us anyway. Brian then appeared and sat down too. I got out of Bender's lap and sat next to him as he rolled up his weed and handed one to Brian and then Claire.

"You wanna try?"

I shook my head no and he shrugged. And lit his, Claire's and Brian's. About 10 minutes went by and they were messed up. At some point my brother came over and took one and hid the foreign language room. Claire started coughing and Brian said in a weird accent,

"Chick cannot hold they smoke, that's what it is."

"You know how popular I am?" Claire asked. "I am so popular; everybody loves me so much at this school."

"Poor baby," Bender said mocking hurt.

He pulled me back into his lap when he was done smoking and wrapped his arms around my waist again. Brian wanted a high five from Bender and Bender gave him one but Brian fell backwards, we all laughed. All of a sudden we saw my brother doing cartwheels and flips. Once everything settled down I got up out of Bender's grasp and went to a bookshelf to pick out something to read. While I was reading I heard Claire ask,

"You don't believe in just one guy, one girl?"

"Do you?"

"Yeah," She said simply, "That's the way it should be."

"Not for me."

That made my heart sink a little. I was just going to be another notch in his post once he got what he wanted.

"Why not?" Claire asked.

"How come you got so much shit in your purse?"

"How come you got so many girlfriends?"

"I asked you first."

"I dunno. I guess I never throw anything away."

"Neither do I."

"Oh. Well you better start. Emily's not that kind of girl, she's the one guy, one girl type."

A little while later I came back to them and they were sitting on the floor with Brian, Allison, and Andy. I sat down in the middle of Bender and Allison. Bender tried grabbing my hand but I recoiled.

"What would you do for a million dollars?" Claire asked.

"What would I do for a million bucks? I don't know, I guess do as little as I had to," Andy said.

"That's boring," Claire said.

"Well how am I suppose to answer?"

"The idea is to search your mind for the absolute limit. Like um... Would you drive to school naked?"

Andy laughed, he didn't know how to answer that. I looked over at Bender and it looked like he was in extreme thought. I left him alone and watched Andy on what he was going to say.

"Um...Would I have to get out of the car?"

"Of course."

"Spring or Winter?"

"Doesn't matter. Spring."

"In front of the school or in the back?"

"Either one."

"Yes," Andy finally answered.

Then Allison spoke,

"I'd do that. I'll do anything sexual, and I don't need a million dollars to do it either. I'm a nymphomaniac."

Ew! No way!

"You're lying."

"I already have. I've done just about everything there is except a few things that are illegal. I'm a nymphomaniac."

Lie," Claire sang.

I let out an inaudible sigh.

This is going to get interesting, I thought and then finally getting close to Bender to rest my head on his shoulder.