Status: Complete.

Everything's Changed

Ch.7

After that confession pow wow Brian went into the foreign language room and turned on some music. We all started dancing and having a good time. At one point Bender put me over his shoulder and spun me around on the steps leading up to the upper part of the library. I was scared at first but if he was my boyfriend I have to trust him. Us girls were dancing together while the boys decided to dance on the upper railing. How they didn't fall off? I have no idea. When our little dance party ended Bender looked at the clock and sighed.

"I got to go before Vernon finds out that I'm gone."

"Where'd he put you?" I asked following him up to where he made his grand entrance

"In a supply closet that's in his office."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope. He's done it before."

"He really needs to get fired."

"I need to get goin' Em."

Bender then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. When he broke apart he climbed some bookcases and went up in the hole. I walked back down to everybody and they were convincing Brian to write the paper for all of them. He finally agreed and started writing. Claire took Allison away leaving me with my brother.

"Do you like him?" He asked suddenly.

"Like who?" I asked confused.

"Bender. Do you like him?"

I looked down and thought about it. What I thought I had was a tiny crush on him during the beginning of the school year turned into more than just a crush.

"Yeah. I don't think that I like him. I love him," I said and looked into my brother's eyes to see if he approved of that answer.

He tensed up a little and bit the inside of his cheek. He then let out a slow sigh and said,

"You know...You're right. I can't control on who you like, love, or date. But I can give you warnings. I'm just looking out for you, you're my sister after all. And if you love a guy, even if it is Bender, I'll stand by you with that decision."

I had tears in my eyes. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back.

He really does care about me.

When Andy let me go he said,

"If Bender gives you any trouble or hurts you in anyway, lt me know and I'll wipe the floor with him."

We chuckled.

"I will. Thanks Andy."

I got up and headed to the library doors. I was going to risk on getting caught just to see Bender to see if this relationship was a fake or the real deal. I made it into Vernon's office and found the key laying on a stack of papers that were on his desk. I unlocked the door and came face to face with a surprised Bender.

"You get lost or something?" He asked smirking at me.

"Nope. Just wanted to know something..."

"What's that?"

"Are we really boyfriend, girlfriend? Because I overheard you and Claire talk-"

I didn't have time to finish my sentence. Bender had my legs around his waist with me pinned against the door while he was kissing me.

"Does that answer you question?" He asked when we broke apart.

"Yeah, but you have to promise me that there'll be no other girls. None of those that's in your wallet. Just me and you."

He thought about it for a second.

"You're in a catch 22 anyway. You like me and I like you. My brother said if you hurt me in any kind of way he'll total you," I said using that word when the first argument between Bender and Andy started.

Bender catching on to the smirk I had played along.

"Totally?"

"Totally."

He pushed his lip to mine roughly, which made me moan and I kissed back with just as much passion. My hands found their way into his hair and I pulled on his hair lightly. I earned a low growl and a nip on my bottom lip. I gasped when I felt him getting excited and he took that opportunity to explore my mouth. At some point we made it to a classroom desk that was in the closet and he sat me down on it while he nipped at my neck. I couldn't take it anymore with the teasing it was getting pretty hot and heavy in the closet. Bender's hands made their way up my shirt and rested right below my bra.

"Bender," I said breathlessly.

He groaned in acknowledgment and moved back to my lips. He then pulled my legs roughly so I could feel just how excited he was.

"Bender please..." I whimpered.

"Please what?" He said smirking.

I knew he wanted me to beg for him.

"Just do it already," I said breathing heavily.

He kissed me on the lips again while running his hands up my thighs making my skirt rise with his hands. We jumped when we heard Vernon slam the door open and yell,

"What the hell are you two doing in here?"

"We're looking for some paper. What do you think we're doing Dick?" Bender said with extreme annoyance.

"That's it out. OUT."

I straightened my skirt and got off the desk and followed Bender out of the closet.

"Bender. I've got you for another month. Which makes three months. And Ms. Clarke. You've got a month. Now get out of my office."

We left his office and made our way out of the school and saw my dad's truck sitting there.

"How 'bout you tell your old man you're going to a friends house and we'll finish what we started somewhere else," He whispered huskily in my ear.

It sent shivers down my spine but I knew I had to say no...This time.

"Sorry Bender."

"What a girlfriend you are. Leaving you guy high and dry. See I knew you were a tease," He said smirking at me.

"Sorry. I'm sure we'll have another time."

"Fine. But if you leave me high and dry again...You're going to regret it once we do, do it."

I swallowed hard and tried regaining my breath. I heard my dad honking the horn and I looked at Bender and said,

"I promise I won't. I love you."

I then gave him a kiss. He kissed back and went for my neck but I backed up.

"I'll see you later," I said putting a hand on his cheek and he kissed my wrist.

I let my hand fall down and made my way to the truck. I got in and saw Andy smirking and I rolled my eyes at him. Who knew one Saturday detection could change a person's whole world around?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...

and an athlete...

and a basket case...

a princess...

the shy girl...

and a criminal...

Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.