Born to Raise Hell

"Stay the *** out of my dreams, asshat."

"Cassie cat!" The sing song voice I'd grown to love filled my ears. A smile attacked my lips. She can't know I love her. I ironed out my face and faked annoyance.
"How many times do I have to tell you NEVER call me that, Lilac." She grabbed my hand. I yanked it away. Stay away from humans. Stay away from everyone. They'll be dead soon. "Piss off." I snapped at her. Her cute little face fell. It'll hurt less when she's gone.
"Why are you such a bitch, Cassie?" She snapped back. Because it's so much better to be alone than to lie to everyone. I just walked away. What's the point of responding?
~*~
I climbed into bed. I ached for sleep. My eye lids were heavy. My head hit the pillow. Blissful blackness. Then... heat. I groaned.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" I growled as I sat up. Hades was standing above me.
"Hello to you to, love." I rolled my eyes. Such a flirt. Persephone laughed. Her beautiful musical laugh. I turned and smiled at her.
"Hi, P." She blushed and pushed her red hair out of her face. She was too sweet for this place. I noticed that they were holding hands. I loved the fact that even the king of the underworld was with someone.
"I guess I should leave you two alone..." P whispered and kissed Hades on the cheek. She looked back at me. There was this look in her eyes. A plea to me. 'set me free' they screamed. Everything was resting on me. My breath slowed.
"Cassandra, your parents send their regards." He said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"The can go to hell." I said slowly. "Oh wait they already did." He cracked a smile.
"Oh, that's why I love you, Cassandra."
"Can't I just have one night of calming, black, blissful sleep?!" I climbed off the dirty black floor that covered all of Hades. "And my parents can come talk to me if they really want. It's been two years, are they really that petty? I didn't kill them, you did." My parents died when I was 16, in a king douche bag induced murder.
"I'm not sure what you're talking about, my pet."
"I am not your pet." I growled.
"Watch your tone, little girl." His eyes darkened. I laughed humorously
"What are you gonna do? Kill me? that's funny because YOU NEED ME." His eyes turned black and the room filled with fire. His face changed. He grabbed my throat.
"STOP!!!" The door swung open. P was standing there with terror and rage written all over her beautiful face. "Put. Her. Down. Now." She said. And he did.