Born to Raise Hell

"You really wanna know?"

My eyes snapped open and for the first time in a long time, I wished I wasn't all alone in this house. I pulled my knees to my chest and let the tears escape. "Why me?!" I screamed to someone who would ever answer. I dug my nails into my legs wishing I was never born. I shook my head. "Get your shit together, Cass. You're the only one who can stop this." I rolled my eyes and wiped the tears away suddenly annoyed with my own feelings. I climbed out of bed and stumbled into the shower.

I pushed my wet chocolate brown hair back and stared at the dark purple bruises on my neck. "Fucker." I whispered to myself. I flipped my hair back into place and tried to cover them up the best I could. "He deserves to be in hell, such a asshole." I tugged on some black jeans and grabbed my keys off the table. My worn backpack was laying in the passengers seat.

I rolled into the parking lot and people stopped talking to stare at me. Lilac smiled and ran over to my spot. I tried to hide my happiness to see her. Lilac carried this undeniable joy with her, it infected everyone around her. I rolled my eyes and shifted into park. "Hi, Cassie Cat!" She sang.
"Lilac." I said sharply as I climbed out of my car. She skipped to my side.
"Whoaaa.... What happened to your neck?" She asked pushing my hair off my shoulders. I shoved her hands away and pulled my hair back.
"Piss off, Lilac." She frowned. "Leave me alone."
"Cassie, if someone's hurting you I'll-"
"You'll what?" I cut her off. "Cute them to death?! we aren't even friends so just... Back the fuck off." I turned and stormed away. She ran after me.
"You cover all your pain in black clothes, smart ass comebacks and a don't give a fuck attitude, but I know the truth. I know you're hurting and I'm not going anywhere." I inwardly groaned and outwardly started laughing.
"I'm hurting? You don't know me, little girl." I pushed her out of my way and walked into class.
~*~
I shoved the doors open, an cocky smirk on my lips. People stopped talked and stared. You have no idea that I will either be the death of you or your salvation. I laughed softly and I stormed down the hallway making freshmen scatter like cockroaches in the light. "Cassie cattt!!" Lilac sang. I spun around and glared with the heat of Hades. HA!
"Piss off."
"I've figured you out," She whispered. "I know you have a dark secret and I want in." My smirk faded.
"You really wanna know?" I stepped closer. "You really want to know why I push everyone away? Why I'm all alone in my huge house?"
"Y-yes." I laughed.
"You'd never believe me." And with that I walked into class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Major writers block.. I'm trying... ; I really want Lilac to know, but I also want Lilac to be a Goddess. Like... What do you think? Seriously, give me feed back.

Home today and probably tomorrow so feel free to message me and talk... Please? It'll make me happy

I think you should always read my notes. I almost always talk to you xD I'm just saying... you could help me decide where I'm going with this story... Like... alodfhgbasdh

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115039814

Comment. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE