Status: in progress ...

Everything Has Changed

Prologue

Here I was, cuddled up with my best friend, watching photos of us growing up together. We're just about to choose some of those for a slide-show which will be shown at our wedding. Yes, wedding! Gladly just this year Maryland allowed gay-marriage … otherwise we would have either been fucked or moved to another state.
Well, back to the photos. Most of them didn't show of anything, whereas there are some that pretty much show the love we took so damn long to notice. And when I'm talking about damn long, I mean damn long! 21 years is pretty long in my opinion! We're both 24 now, we dated for half a year now and met at 3! This is so UNBELIEVABLE! I'm going to marry the guy, that I thought could have been my brother. Of course that was before everything changed.
Zack and I shared so many great moments and seriously the best of them were kept in those pics we were watching right now. I'd really like to choose all of them. But I can't, unfortunately. The wedding-planer told us to choose 11. Why 11 anyways? I had no clue …

20 minutes later we did it. We did choose just 11 photos! And we chose the best ones! The ones we remembered best!
Zack put them into a presentation kinda thing and now we're watching this presentation-slide-show-thing over and over again, reminiscing …
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys so this is my first boyxboy and stuff ;) it's gonna be fluffy and cute and yeah :) i chose Merrikat for this cause i ship it and because it sucks how much Jalex is out there! so yeah this is merrikat! chapters will probably all be kinda short ... so maybe it won't take me long to write them :D

and since you're already here come on and leave me some nice words ;) comment, subscribe, recommend, tell people about whatever you want ;)

if you have any questions feel free to ask!