Mayday Situation.

Beginning Of The End.

Alex met Gracie in the park, she was reading 1984 and her glasses kept sliding down her nose, and she pushed up again with her pointer, ‘hey’ ‘hello’ ‘where does he think you are?’ ‘the library’ Alex nodded, as she slid her book in her bag a week after the show, she got up ‘come on let’s walk’ he smiled, ‘sure’ walking around Patterson, ‘so no one knows you go out with him, but without you there is no him?’ ‘you know about the hospital?’ ‘I heard his band talking’ Alex nodded, Gracie sighed, ‘I’m kinda trapped’ Alex held her hand, ‘we’ll make an escape one day, don’t worry’ she smiled, ‘I like to hope so’ he grinned, ‘how’s the comic plans?’ ‘I have to find somewhere to draw when he’s home, because the university doesn’t have anywhere’ ‘may I offer you my humble abode?’ ‘thank you’.

Talking all afternoon, Alex showed her around, ‘maybe you can use the spare room’ she nodded, ‘thank you, I’ll show you some of the sketches’ Alex miving in and kissing her deeply, ‘I can’t, it’s wrong, if he ever found out’ backing off a little, ‘if you really meant it, you would have left by now’ kissing again she held on to him, as he held her, she hadn’t been held like this in so long, it made her well up in tears, ‘I’m sorry’ ‘no, it’s not, it’s just been so long, since someone held me like that’ ‘oh, darling’ hugging her tight, ‘it’s ok’ wiping her tears, ‘it’s ok’ kissing her head, realising he had started another affair, one that would take the world by storm.

Alex held her in bed, ‘you ok?’ ‘I have to go back’ she got dressed quickly, ‘I’m sorry’ ‘I wish I could be’ she smiled, he grinned, ‘good, I don’t want you to feel bad, you deserved to be loved’ she smiled, ‘thank you’ ‘I will fall for you, and treat you better than he did, I’d never make you put up with my constant pressing needs’ she sat on the bed taking his hand she kissed it, he blushed, ‘I’ll see you soon’ ‘you will, you have some hips darling’ she blushed, ‘thank you, watch movies next time, get some pizza’ he grinned, ‘good idea’ ‘thank you’ kissing his cheek, ‘I have to go back now, at least I can remember Sunday for a good reason’ ‘your library is open on a Sunday’ ‘indeed’ ‘madness’ they giggled.

'You didn't pick up' 'I was in the silent section?' Liam groaned, 'going in the shower' she muttered, 'fine' 'wanna join me?' 'no, you take up too much space' she sighed, 'ok' heading in the shower, nothing proved more, that Alex should be here, and not him, he was a dick, she had to break up with him, had to, the next US tour, before that tour, which was March, she knew she could do it, she knew she could, that would give her six weeks to go anywhere she liked, 'March, is a good month, March 4th' she grinned, deciding that was the day she would go.