Mayday Situation.

Part Two.

Alex led her in on Christmas Eve morning, she smiled, ‘thank you’ ‘your new desk light my lady’ she smiled, ‘thank you, it was very sweet of you’ kissing him softly, he pulled her close, ‘well, you’re my shared girlfriend’ she giggled, ‘monogamy is so outdated’ he laughed, pulling her on the bed, ‘how long can you stay?’ ‘until about 12:30, I have to go to his parents they don’t live far from here’ ‘ok, good’ she nodded, ‘so, 3 months left with him now’ ‘he makes me sick’ she looked at her, ‘he’s just abusive to me, and I don’t know what to do’ he held her close, ‘sorry babe’ she wiped her eyes, ‘I love you Grace’ ‘I love you too Ally’ he grinned, hugging him tighter, ‘lie with me and just forget the world’ he grinned, ‘sure’ laying on the bed, ‘before’ he slid a ring on her finger, ‘promise ring, I’ll promise to take care of you’ she smiled kissing him, ‘thank you’.

Alex smiled, ‘I like you wearing nothing but a ring’ she smiled, ‘I have gifts for you too’ he grinned, ‘you cam early’ ‘I did, it’s before 11’ he laughed, Alex being passed a bag as she got dressed quickly, she crossed her legs, ‘so, what did you get me?’ as he sipped champagne, ‘Vinyl take off your pants and jacket’ ‘you said you didn’t have any records, and I know you love them, so I thought I’d begin your collection well’ he grinned, ‘and it’s signed’ ‘indeed, I didn’t know that when I bought it’ Alex kissed her deeply, ‘I love it, record player!’ putting it on, ‘I have one with the stereo’ putting it on play, ‘that’s good’ he grinned, ‘it is’ she smiled as he got his bag, ‘what’s the shirt?’ ‘it’s a design I made, of that character you liked from my work’ he grinned, brushing it out, ‘Axel’ she nodded, ‘indeed’ ‘I’m wearing it’ putting it on, listening to Blink 182.

'Am I seeing you again?' kissing her softly, 'New Year's, Liam said I could come cos, I got on with you' Alex nodded, 'cool' she nodded, 'I'll see you in a week, darling' he smiled, 'see you in a week' heading for his parents she met him, taking her hand, 'where's that ring from?' 'from a friend, it's a friendship ring' he smiled, 'nice token' 'we bought each other one' 'thank you for your gift?' 'no problem, just glad you liked it' he grinned, 'of course I did, you're too good for me' 'come on, let's go inside' he nodded heading inside, but she wasn't ok, at all.

-x-