Mayday Situation.

The End (almost).

Liam and Alex were both on Canada tours and deadlines were in, so Grace concentrated on doing comic work, publishing the first comic, knowing she was ahead, she was content with her work, ‘the first comic is up!’ she tweeted noticing her website go crazy as people bought her work, it was just 99 cents, but she was fine with that, Liam had nothing to do with it, she didn’t want him to be anything to do with her success particularly when there was only so little time left with him, and maybe he was good now, but he could be awful too, she couldn’t cope with the tantrums any more.

Alex came home kissing her deeply, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, welcome home’ making love on her desk, he grinned, ‘I apologise’ ‘don’t apologise’ he grinned, ‘baby, it’s just 5 weeks, until I get you to myself’ he grinned, ‘indeed’ Grace nodded Alex hugging her, ‘I can’t bare you being with him any more, I really need you with me’ ‘I’ve moved stuff in, my wardrobe and tech stuff is here, I’m moving out slowly’ he grinned, ‘good’ they giggled kissing, ‘so, when does he come back?’ ‘in a couple of days’ ‘I read your work, I fucking love it!’ he grinned, ‘good, I am really glad you like it’ she giggled, he grinned, ‘you’re beautiful and clever and talented, you feel human’ she blushed, he laughed, ‘sorry baby’ picking her up, ‘bed’.

Grace made it back just before Liam arrived home in a storm of anger, ‘why the fuck do I wanna see you?’ she jumped, ‘I’ll go then’ heading out the door, calling Alex, ‘can I come over?’ ‘course the guys are here though’ ‘that’s fine, I’ll draw’ he smiled, ‘come then’ heading for Alex’s, ‘what happened?’ ‘he just begun shouting at me’ she shrugged, Jack smiled, ‘come join us!’ he grinned as she sat with Jack and Zack, ‘Ravens winning?’ ‘course’ they laughed, as she opened a beer, Alex smiled glad she was here.

Jack sat with Gracie and Alex, ‘you hang out a lot?’ ‘Alex let’s me work from here, cos I can’t at home’ she smiled, ‘why not?’ ‘he tends to ruin things„ I begun one once before, he got drunk and set it on fire’ Alex looked at her, ‘with a bottle of whiskey, kinda disenchanted me’ ‘it’s really good, I love it’ Jack smiled, ‘good, glad’ she nodded, ‘are you going to leave him?’ ‘I’m in the process’ he grinned, ‘good, you’re much better off wirh Alex’ Alex smiled, ‘good, I hope so’ Jack nodded, ‘cos, I know you two love one another, I don’t know if you’re doing anything, but I know you need one another’ Vee smiled, ‘I think we both know how it feels’ Alex nodded, ‘I agree’.

Alex held her in bed, the guy’s leaving, she snuggled into him, he begun to tear up, ‘I can’t wait for this every night Grace’ she smiled, ‘me too, Ally, me too’ he grinned, ‘good’ she wiped his eyes, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’.

-x-

Grace left a letter near the phone explaining everything but Alex, not to find her, not to go near here, if you see me with my friends don’t come fucking near me, you’re the worst thing about me, she pulled her case into Alex’s who was off to record, ‘can you come with me?’ ‘I’m almost on Spring Break, so for about 4 weeks yes’ he grinned, ‘good, I love you, I’m glad you’re finally with me’ ‘me too, I have a couple of weeks of university and he always goes home for the Bmore date and it’s 3 weeks into tour, if I’m not here, it’s a good thing’ he grinned, ‘good, I don’t want you feeling bad’ ‘good, me too’ he grinned.

'Did you say about me?' 'no, I don't want you to feel bad also I don't want him saying terrible things about you' he nodded, 'so it's fine for him to say it about you?' she nodded, 'I can take it' Alex shook his head, 'I don't want you too' as he got her letter, Liam read it a hundred times, he got angry smashing the place up, but it was his to smash, then he went to the show and threw himself into it, went into town and took a girl home, not knowing where she was, he didn't care, he'd look for her tomorrow, he'd get her back as usual.

Liam couldn’t find her anywhere as she and Alex enjoyed California, but eventually he found her in the library, shouting at her, ‘you disgust me’ she called security, ‘I haven’t done anything’ ‘how dare you fucking leave me’ someone was recording it and putting it on youtube, ‘I found someone who cares how I feel, I am so tired of your bullshit, if you come near me’ he smirked, ‘arrest me, I’m going to fucking destroy you’ someone filming it, Grace begun to cry, heading back to Alex, who held her rocking her, ‘baby, it’s ok’ she sobbed and tried to breath, ‘come on bed baby, you’ve got your work done, come on’ she smiled, ‘thank you’ ‘no problem, I’m in love with you’ ‘I’m in love with you’.