Status: I'll try to update as much as I can.

Shivers

Drunken Smiles

I pulled my shirt over my chest and stepped out of the bathroom. I heard giggling coming from the living room. I poked my head around the corner to see Alex and Jack sitting on the couch, both holding glasses of beer. I rolled my eyes and smirked. “Drunk again?” I asked rhetorically. “Maybe,” Jack slurred. Yes, they were definitely drunk.

I leaned against the wall. It was strangely entertaining to watch Alex and Jack make jokes that made no sense, and laughing at them anyways. “Casey,” Jack said stumbling off the couch. I nodded. “Dude, no,” Alex said, giggling. “Shut up, Alex.” Jack said. He looked up at me, with a signature drunk smirk.

“You’re fucking sexy,” he blurted. Alex burst out laughing. I blushed deep red. Okay, what? “Um…” I muttered. I figured that this was the alcohol talking. I partly hoped that it wasn’t but those thoughts were concealed. I didn’t know whether to slap him or, I don’t know, fucking purr. “Thank you,” I said quietly. I was still at a loss for words. “I fucking told you Jack,” Alex slurred. “What did I do wrong? I do this all the time.” Jack said.

I blinked. Should I say the same for Jack? Should I stay silent? “You… uh… you too, Jack.” I said. He laughed. “Wait, what?” I widened my eyes. “What?” I said, trying to make it look like I hadn’t said anything. Jack smirked. I sighed. “I need a fucking beer.” I said. Alex laughed and got up. “No, no, you don’t have to get it… I don’t want to clean the floor.” I said. Jack laughed, and Alex shot me a dirty look, which eventually turned into a smile.

I reached into the fridge ad grabbed a cold beer. I looked at Jack, who was fumbling around the living room. I looked at the beer in my hand. Thinking about it then, I had never gotten as drunk as the guys were before then. “Well, what are you waiting for?” Jack yelled. I smiled. I popped the top and downed it without a single fuck given. I knew I would get drunk faster because I was smaller, so I drank as much as I could.

I could feel the effects of the alcohol sweeping through me. I felt completely open. From then on, I can't remember what happened. I was too drunk. But, I know exactly what happened by the next morning, and I can't say it wasn't spectacular.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember to reccomend and subscribe if you liked it! <3

What happened that night? Find out in Chapter 7!