Status: I'll try to update as much as I can.

Shivers

Dammit

I sat on the corner of my bed, cooling down from just minutes before. I felt sick to my stomach. How could I say such a thing to poor little Casey? Just send me to fucking jail already, I'll end up going someday. I heard the slight creak of a door, and my head snapped up to see Casey, red-eyed and mascara dripping, tiptoe out of her room. I tried to make myself unnoticeable, but that was virtually impossible.

"Hey, you." Casey said. Oh, shit. "Mmm," I mumbled in reply vaguely. "Why did you say that, Alex? I know you're not that kind of person!" she started. I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut. I curled into a ball and sank my head into my knees. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I repeated over and over, reminding myself of baby Alex when he did something wrong.

"I..." she sighed. "I'm not mad at you... I just--" before she kept going, her face lit up and the 'oh shit' expression on her face told me something was wrong. "What?" I asked. She wiped her face and looked at me. "Concert!" I scrambled up and fell off the bed, fumbling around to get dressed. Casey smirked. "Serves you right, ya dick. I'm gonna get dressed, you do the same. Come on, hurry up!" she commanded. I grumbled.

She burst through the bedroom door screaming Jack's name and something along the lines of "Concert" , "Oh shit" , and "Get up.". I looked for clothes, but then realized that I only had what I was wearing. I apparently hadn't changed the night before. What I was wearing was fine, I guessed, so I just threw on some shoes. "FUCK!!" Casey yelled. "WHAT IS IT NOW?" I screamed. "I DON'T HAVE ANY DAMN CLOTHES!" she screamed back. "I CAN JUST CALL VINNIE AND HE CAN DRIVE THE BUS OVER HERE! COME ON!" I yelled. "'KAY!" she yelled. This was gonna be one hell of an ordeal.