Status: Still writing :)

A Part of the Team

It was just January

I woke up, I haven't slept for the last week but there was something so comforting knowing that they where there. I still woke up pretty early to pass time I changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=102365446 and left my room deciding I would just walk around. I began to realize this would be one of the last days I would see the guys cause they have to bond. I wish I could have went but its the teams thing and I need to stay to learn some things. I will be able to as soon as we go back see them practice and I am telling them we all need to go out tonight. I have no idea what I am going to do without them and I mean this is just for two weeks. Without them I-I just wouldn't be here.
"Alyssa!"
I quickly turned around and saw Staalsy behind me I said
"I never heard you say my name before."
"You didn't hear me."
"Oh I am sorry Hun I was lost. Whats up?"
"Nothing, lets take a walk shall we."
"We shall."
We laughed and continued walking around, It was quiet at first until Staalsy said
"So what is so important about January 20, 2005?"

Jordan staal's POV (I hate doing this I feel like it gets confusing but it is the only way it would work, sorry loves)

Her face dropped and she abruptly stopped and said
"How do you know?"
"Dupper said-"
"Fuck."
"Are you going to tell me or am I going to have to sit here with you until you do?"
"If you promise no one but me and you will ever know than I will think about it."
"I promise."
"It is the worst day in my whole entire life."
We sat down on a bench and she proceeded to tell me
"My family was really fucked up my mom was a druggie and more than once almost killed me. Her and my dad split and my dad was an alcoholic and was really abusive mentally and physically. Aiden was not my only brother but the other one, he runaway as soon as he could. Aiden was really close to my father so that means that I was abused by each, every freaking day of my life. When thing got rough I grew up with this girl and she was my only friend that I could tell anything to. She was a great person but just like me she had problems with life. Her release was self harm like me. January 20th is the day we first met. Now what you probably want to know is why I get so upset over that day. On January 20th, 2005 she gave up, she- she"
I immediately realized what she was going to say and I held her in my arms and let her cry for a while. I quickly said
"I am so sorry. I am so sorry."
She stopped crying and pushed away a little bit and said
"You know one good thing that came out of it though."
"What?"
"I realized how much pain people have to go through and how I will never let anyone have to experience that again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so I know it has been a while since I have wrote anything on here but this chapter is basically straight from my heart because I did lose a friend to suicide this year. This is probably the hardest chapter and probably the deepest chapter as well. I promise that the rest will be lighter I just wanted her to have a back story of some kind. So yeah I love yinz and I have alot of updates hopefully coming soon.