Status: Still writing :)

A Part of the Team

Hell on a plate

I got up and almost ran right into Staalsy.
J-"Sit."
A- "No, I really have to go to the bathroom."
J- "With a drink?"
A- "Yeah, sure, it helps me pee."
He put his hand up in defeat and I ran trying to find the bartender. When I did I slammed the drink on the table and said
"Could you tell me who bought my friend this drink?"
"What table?"
"10."
"He said he wanted to be addressed as anonymous."
"Excuse me? Do you not realize he is spiking girls drinks?"
"I am sorry ma'am but I don't know anything."
I heard Nealsy yell my name and come from behind me. He said
"Hey is something wrong?"
I quickly said
"No problem. Go get your dinners hun."
He turned to the bartender and said
"What did she want? I will buy it."
He said
"She didn't want a drink. Someone spiked her friends drink so she came here yelling."
"Sorry she has a short fuse. Do you know who it was?"
The bartender said
"No he didn't show ID and I just got a glance."
I grabbed the drink and through the glass and all in the garbage and said
"Get me a clean one of whatever that was now on the house. That's complete bullshit how do you not keep track what if he spiked it and she fucking died."
Nealsy said
"Babe its okay. Just breathe."
I started to cry my freaking eyes out. While holding me he said
"Whats wrong?"
"It was a Cadillac Margarita."
We started to walk away from the bartender and he said
"If he was here, you would know by now. That part of you life is over now, its dead the only thing is you need to keep moving forward. I don't know what it is if its insecurities, past experiences, a ex-boyfriend. I don't know and I don't need to know but what I do need to know is that you will be okay." I started crying more and at this point we are both sitting on the ground.
"Ugh I tried my hardest to look so freaking pretty today I wore my dress, high heels, hell I even did my make-up and now it all went to shit."
"Your right you don't look pretty on a daily basis, your look gorgeous every day even now when your face has eyeliner running down from it you still have your glow ."
"But... but my feet are going to have blisters for a year and your telling me I didn't have to where them to look gorgeous."
"Yes but you did look pretty hot."
As I stood up I said
"Oh thank you Nealsy you almost made me forget I had makeup pouring down my face."
He laughed and I said
"I think I better go back to my table after wiping off the makeup."
He said
"and shot of Whisky."
"Of course"
When I got back to the table I said
"Don't worry everything's sorted out."
Sam asked
"Are you okay?"
I nodded and said
"I am going to go home soon, game tomorrow. We will keep in touch and I will tell you if you know we need you, Okay."
I quickly left the table and started walk toward the exit until I was stopped by Tanger.
"Stay?"
I said
"I cant its cold, my face is bare, and we have a game tomorrow."
He gave me his suit jacket and said
"I don't care where you sit, but just stay."
I moaned as I walked towards the bar and said
"Why am I always the baby?"
"Because your our darling, and you need to be babied or you would have too much fun."