Status: Layout temporary! This is an Alan/ oc story!

I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I am, Than Ever Love Me For Something I'm Not

Viviannah (Viv-E-on-a) Baker, sister of Zacky Baker, had a normal life hanging out with her brothers bandmates. Brian has become her best friend.

Torn from her family, friends and most importantly Brian; Viviannah is sent to live with Austin Carlile, Valentino Arteaga, Phil Manansala, Aaron Pauley and her 'mate' Alan Ashby. She and Alan take a instant dislike to each other, but why?

Mate's are meant to be love at first sight, soulmates. But these two are anything but. A relationship that never was, but was very much wanted on Viviannah' side, throws off the mateship. But how?

This disruption could hurt more than Vivannah and Alan, and could change the future for two circles. Will Viviannah and Alan ever be happy together? Will Brian get his mate, though not who he was hoping for?

What of when the enemy of Of Mice & Men's circle, Black Veil Brides, decide they want not only the boys mates and lives, but their powers as well? Can they do that? Or will Viviannah and Alan's dislike for each other make them too weak to protect themselves?

I do NOT on the idea of a circle. The idea belongs to Madam Shadows; from her story Signals of Love