Status: Layout temporary! This is an Alan/ oc story!

I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I am, Than Ever Love Me For Something I'm Not

An Explination

I found Austin's door and knocked. “Come on in Viviannah.” how'd he know it was me?

I entered seeing the navy blue walls with Dallas Cowboy's football posters and white boarders, and a gray carpet. His furniture was all themed around the color black. He was sitting on his bed, made up with gray sheets.

“I knew you'd come for answers at some point.”

“Well, yeah.”

He chuckled for a moment and patted the spot on the bed near him. I sat on it and he looked at me.

“Why am I here?”

“Because your mate is here.”

“What is my mate? What does all of this mean?”

He heaved a sigh. “I'll explain everything. We; Phil, Tino, Aaron Alan and myself, are in what's called a circle. We each have an inhuman ability that we can use at will. These gifts are passed down through bloodlines, though no two are the same. We knew we would be in a circle together because our fathers were and their fathers and so on. Only males are given these abilities, we don't know why. When we use them, our eyes turn full black. We all have a mate, somewhere in the world. We 'connect' with that mate through sight. After the first sight, if kept apart, bother will begin to feel sick. They normally cough, and feel very cold. If they are not brought into each others company they both will die. They literally cannot live without the other, once connected. If early in the mate ship they are separated for longer than a few minuets their body will get sick and begin to shut down.”

I blinked at him, he went on.

“You're mate is supposed to be the one who completes you, and makes you feel like you could take on the world. You wouldn't worry about the future, because you'd know as long as your mate was a part of it, it'd be okay. You're mate is physically designed to suit your liking, you don't worry about not being 'attractive' enough because you are exactly as your mates heart wants you.” His voice turned dreamy and far away as he finished. He seemed to be thinking fondly of something, or someone.

“Didn't someone say the jacka- Alan was my...mate?”

He nodded.

“Then I don't believe any of this. The whole idea is crazy and I want to go home. No, I want to see Brian. The joke is over.” Alan could never be my 'soul mate'. He's a self centered, dick.

Austin looked mad for the first time. “You're a lucky enough to have a mate already, and you aren't even GRATEFUL?!” he barked.

I shrunk back. “Even if this is true, there's no way Alan is for me. I like Brian.”

“How much do you like Brian?” he asked, voice getting serious.

I blushed. “None of your buissness!”

The tall man sighed. “Fine. When you have questions or want to talk, I'm here.”

I nodded and left, trying to digest what I was just told.

The whole idea felt crazy...but...there was no hint of a lie in Austin's eyes. It somehow...made sense. Not in my brain but, as cliché as it sounds, in my heart. I felt like I knew he was telling me the truth. But how could my 'mate' be Alan? If anyone, it should be Brian. Ugh, I miss Brian.

I stopped in the hall as I recalled some of Austin's words. When we use them, our eyes turn full black. When Zack beat up Mark, his eyes were full black.

OH MY GOD ZACK IS IN A CIRCLE!

Then another thought jumped out at me.

AND MATT, JIMMY, JOHNNY AND BRIAN ARE THE REST OF THE CIRCLE!

I wonder what Brian's ability is...

Weird. I realized that after those thoughts occurred to me, I totally believed every word of Austins story. I accepted it as reality, though it went against everything I'd believed in before. I was never one to believe in love at first sight, I never fell in love quickly, I didn't think there was a match for everyone.

I'm not too sure about all of those anymore. But I know one thing.

Alan isn't my match.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one was short, I'm sorry but it was a perfect place to leave off! :)

How do you feel about Alan and Viviannah's interaction? Will it get better soon? Do you understand why Austin he yelled at her? Was it a good reason? What does it tell you about Austin? Do you agree with him, or do her thoughts sway you to her side?

Also, if someone could make or find me a Alan Ashby layout, that' be really appreciated!

Do you think it's odd how quickly she believed what Austin told her?

Please check out the character page if you've yet to! :) Thanks for reading!