Status: two-shot

It Has to Be Your Love, That I've Been Dreaming Of

All for you, you alone

Jack was practically shaking in his seat in his Algebra class. It was the last class of the day and after this, he was walking to Alex's house with the older boy, then it's straight to the state fair. The skunk-haired boy hasn't been this excited for anything in his life, he always loved the fair they had every single year, it always held the best memories for the teenage boy. Plus, the weather was supposed to be overly nice for mid September and that meant one thing; Jack got to see Alex with a tank top on or if he was lucky, without a shirt at all. He already knew that his best friend was going to eventually take his shirt off and that alone was one of the many reasons why he liked Alex so much.

Although, he knew Alex would be pointing at random girls and complimenting them, or actually flirting with them. Usually Jack let his best friend do his thing while he tried to stay out of the conversation, his best friend already knew he was gay and didn't try to push it too far. He just wished Alex would take the fucking hint that he wanted to be with him, but his best friend wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed and has always been very oblivious.

Jack has given countless of hints towards the boy, along with the fact that he literally described Alex word for word for when the elder asked him what he found attractive. Honestly, Jack hated his best friend, but he loved him so much it was almost heart breaking.

The teenager was so lost in thoughts about how today was going to go, he almost didn't hear the bell ring, but when he did register it, he jumped up and ran to his locker, packed all his things in, closed it, and went to meet up with Alex. In all honesty, Jack planned on making it even more obvious that he had a thing for the elder, he just didn't know to express that.

---

It was about 3:00 when they arrived at the fair, they had six hours to kill and they planned on using every second of those six and a half hours. Every second counted for them, they wanted to ride as many rides as possible, win as many games as possible, and try to not get kicked out because of them laughing a little bit too hard on something that wasn't that funny in the first place.

Their trip to the fair started off with getting the 'Dizzy Pass' that was available only on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. Costing a total of $27.95 for each, they handed off their money, wrapped the bracelet around their wrist of their choosing, and finally got to ride all the rides they wanted. Some of the rides could only be paid with money, not just the pass, those were the 'Extreme Scream' and the two new roller coasters. Jack already knew Alex was going to ask him to go on the roller coasters with him, even though the elder knew that his best friend absolutely despised them with a burning passion.

In all honesty, Jack would still go on just to make his best friend happy, he loved to look over and see Alex laughing loudly, wind blowing furiously through his hair. The younger found it so memorizing.

Plus, Jack is going to be with his best friend all day, and he also knew he was in store for a lot of complaining from Alex's part because 'Jack, why is it so fucking hot? How does it get this hot in September? It's like 90 degrees, this isn't fair! Why did we come today?' Or 'Why the fuck are they playing all country music? That isn't good music to dance to. What the fuck is he wearing? Jack, what the fuck is that guy wearing? Oh my god, they're wearing a Green Day shirt, at least somebody here has a good music taste.'

Jack didn't mind one bit. When his best friend complained, he would wrapped his arms around his shoulder and his best friend would snuggle into his side as a sense of comfort. It never helped the on-going crush he's had on Alex, it just always fueled it, but he didn't mind because he knew he was practically the only one that could really cheer his best friend up. Alex was really touchy-feely with Jack, if they were together on a couch, bed, or bench, the elder would snuggle up to his best friend's side. It always happened, and Jack knew it was going to happen even at the fair.

So when Alex grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towards a ride named 'El Nino' and when he saw that it went from slightly tilted to the side, completely on the side, to completely upside down, he almost bolted away from his best friend, but the elder had a tight grip on his hand and an evil smirk to match. When they got to the front, Alex pushed Jack into a seat, took off his backpack and put it in the middle, sat next to Jack and set his hand in his. Honestly, the younger didn't mind holding hands with Alex, but when the seat holders came down around his shoulders, he started to internally panic. He didn't do well with heights or being upside down and he couldn't believe his best friend did this to him, but he will brave through it, just for Alex.

The ride started and Jack's grip in his best friend's hand tightened. Finally, when the ride went upside down the third time, all that pierced through the screaming was Jack shouting "Alex, I can't fucking believe you made me do this!" to which his best friend just laughed.

---

Jack could finally drag his best friend onto something, and that something was called 'The Seahaven' and it was a pirate boat that swayed up and down, going higher and higher with each swoop. His best friend thought it was lame, but honestly Jack didn't care. He loved the ride and the elder knew that, so he was going to have to suffer through it.

When they got on and the carnies were talking about the rules, saying how You can scream as loud as you want, is when Alex let out a very loud scream that caused Jack to almost punched the person in front of him. With a sharp glare and a slap to the head towards Alex. He felt better when his best friend leaned his head into his neck and wrapped his arms around his torso, although he let go when the ride started up, but they still stayed attached to each other while Alex laughed a little bit too much at nothing.

Jack couldn't keep his eyes off Alex, the wind blowing his hair forwards and backwards, along with the giant smile on his face and contagious laugh filling the loud air. It was just all around true beauty. Alex's eyes caught his and all he did was lean over and kiss the younger's cheek and went back to laughing loudly as the ride continued.

The ride ended and Alex was still laughing and Jack was still blushing, so when they were picking out which ride to go on, the younger was still trying to get the redness in his face to go away.

---

Two funnel cakes later, the two best friends were in the market that was attached to the fair. They were selling mattresses in the middle of it all, Jack saw a bunch of other teenagers laying on the beds, so he dragged Alex to his favorite - which was the bed that had a remote for foot and head rests - and made him lay down while he figured out how to work the remote.

This bed was honestly the best thing Jack has ever experienced in his life. It was the right amount of soft and firm, plus the fucking leg rests, yeah if the younger had $33,000 for this bed, he would buy it in a second because his best friend looked like he was about to die in the best possible way. After about another 5 minutes of laying there, Jack stumbled upon an option for a massage. A fucking massage in a bed. When he flicked the switch, he heard Alex groan because holy fucking shit this bed had everything that Jack couldn't afford.

But after awhile, a worker came up to them explaining how Only those who are 18 and over can lay in these beds which, in all honesty, Jack thought was complete bullshit because it was hot as fuck outside and they've been walking around for two hours now. So they got up, grumbling how that wasn't fair at all, and walked out of the market in search of a new ride or game to play

---

"Oh come on, Jacky! It's just a game, all you have to do is throw a dart at the poster you want and you'll win it. Easy." Alex explained with a hand on his best friend's hip, honestly Jack didn't want to do this because his best friend already spent his one free game pass and he knew that Alex wanted to get him the Walking Dead poster they had up before they sold out. Plus, he wanted to make his best friend happy and he saw him eyeing this poster every time they passed by and just wanted to treat the boy a little bit.

One dart and a squealing Alex later, Jack had won the poster and his best friend was hugging him tightly, along with a long, sloppy kiss to his cheek saying how he was the bestest friend anybody could ever have and I love you so much right now it's unbelievable. Yeah, totally not helping fuel the fire in Jack's gut about said boy. With a sheepish smile from Jack's part, Alex interlocked their fingers before pulling his best friend to more rides.

Another 3 hours to kill.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll put up the two-shot soon. This is based off of the Puyallup Fair that I went to last week with one of my good friends except that I don't like her in any way.
Woo Jalex.
-Parrish xo