Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--11

I couldn’t believe I was on my way to Huntington Beach; I was on my way to Matt’s house. He wasn’t back from tour yet, but I was going to stay there, he wanted me too. I knew this could work out in my favor too; I would be able to find something with his DNA on it. I would be able to get the DNA test done. Maybe there was a stray hair, or a tooth brush, something. I had two doctor’s appointments before Matt even got back from tour; I had plenty of time to find everything out.

Matt had a driver meet me at the airport, he told me the security code for the house, and he told me that if Bella and Ryder didn’t get along, we’d slowly introduce them. He wanted me to feel completely comfortable in his house; he wanted me to be comfortable with him. He didn’t know that the whole time I was here, I’d be looking for DNA, and I’d be trying to find a way to prove he was my rapist. I deserved to know, if this was some sick twisted plot. Matt was a nice guy, but if he was my rapist, there was something seriously wrong with him, and he’d never touch this child, I’d find a way to keep my baby safe, even if it killed me.

The driver Matt had sent seemed nice enough, but I wasn’t interested in talking to him. I was nervous to be in a new place, to be living in Matt’s house. It meant he had complete control, and I was stuck under his rule. But this was the best way I could get a hold of what I needed. The moment I got into his house, I went straight to the master bedroom, since he had explained where it was, and looked for the door to the bathroom. Matt’s house was beautiful, but I wasn’t interested in seeing all the beautiful and expensive things he had. I was interested in finding something to take with me to my first doctor’s appointment. I was going to demand a DNA test, I knew it wouldn’t be quick, but it needed to be done.

I had done some research, it could be bad for my pregnancy, but I was strong, and I knew that this baby would be strong too; I just had to hope that he or she would survive this.

“We’ll get through this Button.” I rubbed a hand over my stomach, and searched the bathroom. There was a brush on the counter, but it didn’t have any hair in it, the toothbrush looked brand new, I’d have to find something else. I’d have to search the couches, or the pillows to find a stray hair. I only had a week before my doctor’s appointment, I needed something. I knew there would be no dishes in the sink; Matt said he had tried to clean everything up before he had left for tour. I knew this could be hard, but I had to do it.

I remembered that before they had gone on tour Matt had a mohawk, it had been a huge thing when he shaved it off, so many fan girls had freaked out about it, but he had longer hair then. There was a possibility that there was a stray hair somewhere in this house, there had to be. I ran into the room, and hopped on the bed, grabbing every pillow and searching them.

“YES!” There was one dark hair, nestled in between two pillows, I grabbed my bag and searched for something I could put it in that wouldn’t damage it. I finally found an envelope that my debit card had been in, and stuffed it in there, before folding it up. I was going to my doctor’s appointment soon, I would get this tested, and I would find out if Matt was behind this. I went over to the kennel, and let Ryder out, picking him up when he jumped onto my legs. I grinned and walked downstairs, before letting him out the back yard, and watched as he ran around searching for somewhere to do his business. I sighed, and sat down, right now would be the perfect time to have a cigarette, but there was no way I could. I wouldn’t take the chance with Button. I would already be harming him with the DNA test; I wasn’t going to take any other chances.

I rubbed a hand over my stomach, and smiled. I had the smallest of baby bumps, which I had to show Shane to explain everything to he wasn’t pleased. He was angry that I had lied to him, he was angry that I hadn’t trusted him enough to tell him, but it wasn’t his fault anything had happened. He had yelled, he had cried a little, and he had freaked out a little. I wasn’t sure if Shane would ever forgive me for not telling him, he wasn’t pleased with me, but there was a chance we could get past it. He was going to visit in about a month, which would give me time to figure out this DNA thing, at least I hoped so.

“Button, we’re going to find out who daddy is, don’t worry.” I had taken to talking to my stomach, apparently it was good for the baby, I wasn’t really sure, but it was comforting for me. I had never really been around anyone going through a pregnancy, I had been my parents only child, none of my friends in high school ever got pregnant, and I really wasn’t friends with many girls. Shane’s sister had a baby, but by the time I had met her, the little girl was already a year old. Everything I was learning was through the internet, and parenting books. I was trying to figure it all out, I wanted to be a good parent, but Britney (Shane’s sister) said that it was a learning process.

I never thought I’d be a teenage mother, but I could do this. If I found out it was all Matt’s thought, I was going to find a way to get out. If he was crazy enough to rape me, there was a chance he wasn’t going to let me leave.