Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--14

She was just driving around Huntington. So far the car hadn’t stopped longer than at just a stop light, I guess she was enjoying the new car, and watching the little dot on my phone screen was getting boring. I closed the app that let me watch where she was going. I wasn’t going to admit to her that this was the reason that I had bought her this car. Nobody really needed to know that there was a tracking device on her car. Some people got it so they could find their car if it had been stolen, I had gotten it to watch my girlfriend.

Something was up with her, and she wasn’t going to tell me what it was, so I was going to figure it out myself. Even if I had to piece it all together, I was going to figure it out. I would know if she actually went to her doctor’s appointments, how long she stayed there, and anywhere else she went, all day long. I’d get an alert when the car was started, so I’d know when to watch. She had turned the car off as soon as we got off the phone, I couldn’t blame her though, and I knew she’d be happy about the car. I loved it myself, if it weren’t for the fact that I had my Charger, I’d be interested in getting one.

I just wanted her to be happy, I really did, but there was this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was wrong, and she was going to run far away before I even had a chance to figure out what it was. I would be able to find her though, if she took the car I had bought to her, it was like my insurance policy. She wouldn’t be able to get away from me if she took that car anywhere. I’d always be able to find her, and I’d bring her right back to me. Our child needed both parents, and I wasn’t about to let her run away with my little Button. I would find her if it took the rest of my life, our child would have both parents.

Since she had never reported the rape, she had never filed a formal complaint, it wasn’t in the system. If anything, I could always take the baby away from her, it carried my DNA, even though she didn’t know that, it was mine. I would have to prove it to her to even take my child, which I’m sure, would shock her. I didn’t want her to ever find out that I was the baby’s biological father, but whatever had to happen, I would make happen. This was my chance at being a father, and I wasn’t going to let her take it from me. She would stick around, and we would be a big happy family, or I would make her stick around.

It wouldn’t be the ideal situation, but she would be mine. I could take the child away, which I knew would make her come crawling back, or I could just force her to stay with me. I had ways of getting what I wanted, and I wasn’t going to let her stand in the way of it. I would be with her, we would be a family, or she would be a prisoner. It was ultimately up to Arabella, but I hope she’d make the right decision, because I’d hate to have to make it for her.

“Everything good?” Jimmy asked as he came into the back lounge, I nodded before looking down at my phone. I wanted so badly to open the app again and find out what she was doing, but I couldn’t dwell on it too much. She said she hadn’t learned anything about Huntington yet, she was probably just exploring, now that she had her own car to do so.

“Yeah, she’s just stressed, and didn’t want to stress me out about anything.” Jimmy nodded, before taking a seat next to me.

“She’s just a kid Matt; I can believe that she’s stressed. She’s basically half our age, moved to a completely different part of the country, and is pregnant. I can’t even imagine what she’s going through right now. She left her friends and family to be with you.” Jimmy was usually the goofy one, but he could be pretty serious when he wanted to be. I respected his opinion on everything too.

“I understand that, but I thought something bad was going on since she didn’t talk to me. I care about her so much, and that baby is a part of her, I just want to make sure they’re both okay. So when she didn’t talk to me for days, I just expected the worst.” He nodded, before looking down at his hands, thinking of a reply.

“She’s probably not used to being tied down; just let her get used to everything Matt. She’ll come around, she’ll get used to everything.” I nodded, he was right. I shouldn’t be as stressed out as I am, but there was nothing I could do. I just kept thinking that any moment she’d disappear, and take what was mine with her. I’d never let that happen, she was mine, that baby was mine, and there was no going back from there. We would be together no matter what happened. She’d just have to get used to the idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another shorter one, but I'm trying to update as much as possible guys. Hope you enjoy it. Any thoughts?