Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--18

Johnny G. had found her car. It was at a car lot, with a sticker on it. He had found out that she had bought a little VW to drive around, and had insisted on getting so much for the car. The salesman said she seemed very upset about something, and was in a hurry to get everything dealt with. She hadn’t said much to the man, but that’s what Johnny got out of him. I wasn’t sure what it took to get it, and I didn’t really want to know.

It was all the proof I needed, she had found out. She had traded in the car I bought her, got cash, got a new car, and ran, taking my child with her. She would regret it.

He had also went by my house, apparently a nursery was all set up, and ready to go for my future child. There was also a note on the counter that had a storage center key on it, and a locker number, so I’d know where to find the things she had taken out of my house. The guest room was a mess too; apparently she hadn’t been staying in my room, which made me wonder how long she knew about everything.

I really shouldn’t be surprised, she was smart, and my plan wasn’t the brightest. But, what was done was done, and she was just going to have to get over it. Johnny was going to check around town and see if she had stopped anywhere else. He was going to try to get some clues about where she went, even if it meant that he’d go to jail.

Johnny was the one who told me about how he had raped someone; he’s the one who put it all in my head. He said he had raped her, and then weeks later, found her again, and started dating her. Now they were married. She never knew anything about it, she didn’t know what her husband had done to her, she just knew that she was a rape victim, but now she was married, and happy. She was expecting their second child, and she never knew about what Johnny had done to her.

Ary and I could be happy like that, we would be happy like that. She just needed to be found, and brought home.

[center}-

I had found a small house, about half an hour outside of Kansas City. The rent wasn’t too bad, but I knew I’d definitely need a roommate to make it. I didn’t have furniture, I didn’t have anything for the house, but I did have clothes, and some baby clothes, and that’s what I cared about. I was going to make sure that Button and I were okay here, and that nothing bad would happen to us.

I had contacted Shane yesterday, he was going to find a way to bring me everything, and was going to move here. That’s the reason I wanted the extra bedroom, so he’d have somewhere of his own, and so would Button. I had a small back yard that Ryder would be happy in, just something big enough for him to run around in. When Button was old enough, he or she could run around in it too.

In a few days I would have furniture, and pots and pans to cook in, right now I was pretty much going to rely on finger foods, and fast food. I wasn’t pleased about it, but there was nothing else I could do about it. I wasn’t willing to go buy everything again, I had everything I needed in a storage center, and luckily I had left a key with Shane, so he could get in there if need be. I would go stay back at a hotel tonight, that way I could sleep on an actual bed, and be more comfortable than sleeping on the floor at my house, with no blankets.

I was just dropping a few things off here, I already knew which room would be Button’s, I knew where the crib would go, the changing table, everything. I knew I had to go pick out new things for Button, since I had left every big thing with Matt. I wouldn’t be able to paint the room here, because I was renting, but I could get a few pictures and things to make it more like an adorable nursery. There were wall stickers I could buy, things like that. I’d figure all that out once I figured out the sex, I only had about another month until I was able to.

I knew I was going to have to start scheduling doctor’s appointments, I would find a part time job, I didn’t want to squander all the money I had left from the sale of the car. I needed to make an actual life here for Button and I. I would finish my college stuff, work part time, and try to keep this roof over our heads. I didn’t have Matt, and his bank accounts anymore, I knew that I wouldn’t have as much money as I needed to take care of Button, but I would make it work.

I would never turn around, and go back to Matt. I would never let this innocent little person be raised by such a monster; I would protect Button with every fiber of my being. Even if it killed me, Matt would never lay a hand on my child.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to know how you guys feel about this story's ending? What do you want to see happen. I haven't written it out yet, and I want to know how you guys want it to end. I'll pretty much take everyone's suggestions, and see if it fits with the direction I've got going so far. Because I have up to chapter 28 written.

OH, P.S, any girls want to be featured as wives, Johnny, Brian, and Jimmy are all unclaimed, first come first serve.