Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--19

She wasn’t back in her home town, but neither was Shane. He’d never let her live alone, he’d protect her with everything he had, and I knew that. Now Johnny G. was looking for both of them, and I knew he would find them. Ary had been smart about leaving, but not Shane. Shane still had family that he cared for there. He still had ties to that place, and it wouldn’t be long before he called back. I knew that Johnny would take care of anything I needed, including install a wiretap on Shane’s sister’s phone.

I knew that we’d never get caught doing any of this, and even if we did, Johnny wouldn’t flip. He was a good guy, he may have done some bad things with his life, but he was a good guy, who would protect his interests. He was getting paid quite a bit of money to do all of this for me, and he wouldn’t flip on the cash cow. He would find Ary for me.

The only thing I had to worry about was getting her home. She was pregnant so I couldn’t drug her, I couldn’t do anything to harm my child. I wouldn’t let my child suffer because their mother was an idiot. She would be taught the error of her ways, she would learn to love me, and she would just have to get over everything that had happened between us before. She’d have to get over everything that happened between us, because we were going to raise our child together, and she would be fine with that.

I’d have to take my SUV to go get her, it had black tint windows, I could take out some of the back seats, and set up an air mattress for her, that way when she was tied up at least she’d be comfortable. I’d have to make sure that she was comfortable; I’d have to make sure to get her juice, and make sure she got her prenatal vitamins while on the road. She couldn’t just wait to take them; she had to, to keep the baby healthy.

She also had to eat healthy, I’d have to take a cooler that way I could buy things along the way at grocery stores, and feed her when we stopped places that I knew she couldn’t get away. I’d have to take a back way home, that way if anything happened, and she tried to run, no one would notice her. I’d be able to get her back in the car, no questions asked, and get her back home. I would have to pick her up at night, and take her back to HB at night. I’d have to get some help doing this too; I don’t think I’d be able to stop at rest stops. It’d be better if I could just take the bus to do it, but I didn’t want anyone to know what was going on. I was just going to tell the guys that I was going to meet Ary’s family, and I’d bring her back with me.

Johnny would probably help me drive, if I tacked on another ten thousand or so to the price I was already paying him, that way I could sleep next to Ary every night, and that way she’d get used to be being next to me every night, I was going to make sure that she got used to this. She was going to have to; we were going to be together.

Everyone had been asking how she was, my mom even went by my house to introduce herself to Ary, but it was after Ary had already left. I knew that it’d take a few weeks to make sure that she wasn’t going to go anywhere, and when that was all dealt with, I’d just let some people come over. I wouldn’t let her be alone with anyone for too long; I wouldn’t take the chance of her saying something to someone.

Eventually though, she’d grow to love me. She’d grow to realize that this was what was best for Button, and her. She’d have as much money as she wanted, she would be able to raise a child, without worrying about how to pay for diapers, and she’d be able to spend all day with our child. She could even finish college if she wanted to, I’d have to monitor her when she was using her computer, but she could. She’d really have nothing to do with the degree, I wouldn’t let her work, and she’d be fine just sitting at home, not doing anything besides taking care of our child, and making me happy.

I knew that it was going to take a lot to make her be intimate with her again. I guess it’d have to be like it was our first time; I’d just have to make her want it. There was nothing else I could do, I craved her body, and I know she enjoyed mine. Maybe not the first time, but I knew she would get back to enjoying my body, I would find ways to make her want it again, I had made her want it many times on the bus when she was with me, I could do it again. I could make her want me; I could make her love me. She wanted to be with me before. She’d want to be with me again, she would realize how amazing of a dad I could be, she would realize how much of an amazing boyfriend I could be to her. She would love me again, she would be with me, and she would be happy.

Thankfully she already had the nursery set up. I had to make her love me by the time she went into labor, because if she was drugged up there would be no telling what she said to the nurses. There’d be no telling how long the labor would take, I could fall asleep, and wake up in hand cuffs.

I had 6 months to find her, and make her love me before our child arrived. I would make it happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys deserved this second update tonight!(:
I didn't mean to put just wives, I meant girlfriend or wives! Jimmy is the only one left available, and seriously, who doesn't want Jimmy? He's amazing.

I am taking everyone's opinion in. You guys are giving me such amazing feedback, and I honestly want to do something down the middle of what everyone wants. I've been thinking about it for a while now. I hope you guys like what I have planned. I'm thinking this story will make it to about 50 chapters, or so before it ends.
I have an indirect sequel planned, and I hope some of my readers will carry over to it. I am into these darker stories at the moment, so I'm keeping up with them.